Status: Active

This town wasn't made for two

trios

Brendon pulled at the little black pieces of hair hanging down from his head.

"I didn't think you'd make me an emo John Lennon bitch."He mumbled, turning his head so he could see the back. She rolled her eyes and slapped his head.

"Ow! Bitch."She slapped his head again laughing.

"I am nobodies bitch. Bitch."She told him chuckling as she took the bowl that had the hair dye in it to the bathroom sink, she would wash it tom marrow.

A pillow was thrown at her head when she walked back into the room but, being the graceful young lady that she was, she caught it, and flung it back at Brendon. Knocking him off his seat.

"Bi-"She raised an eyebrow."Biiieer-lovely young woman that I know and love dearly."He switched his sentence and batted his eyelashes at her from the floor, with a ridiculously adorable pout on his face.

She rolled her eyes but grinned non the less.

"That's so fucking cute."She admitted offering him her hand and pulling him up.

"I swear to God Bren, that is how you're going to get laid one day. I know it."She said truthfully as she bent over and eyed her reflection in the mirror.

She started to wipe off her make-up when a hand hit her rear end. She jumped, but continued as if nothing had happened.

"You know its like one, can i just sleep here? I don't want to get beat up tonight for being a faggy emo."He teased pulling off his shirt and pants and pulling open a drawer.

"First off all, were not dating so stop hitting my ass or I'll start grabbing your balls, second, stop getting naked in my room."She sighed, turning away from Brendon's naked frame as he pulled on some pajama bottoms she kept for him in her room. "Or at least start wearing underwear."

"And lastly, your hair looks bad-ass so shut the fuck up."She finished removing her makeup and proceeded to change into her pajamas.

"Please,"Brendon said smugly, "You're lucky I'm not butt-ass naked, and,"He turned to her with his eyebrow raised suggestively,"Why should I be scared of you grabbing my balls?"

She made a disgusted noise and threw a hairbrush at the new found Jackie's head from across the room.

"Shut the fuck up."She said as she started to undress.

Brendon laughed as she took off her shirt and fumbled for a tank top that was sleeping suitable. She turned her head around.

"Stop laughing."He didn't.

"Your boobs are huge you know that?"He told her, falling down onto her extremely soft, squishy bed. She gritted her teeth.

"Yeah, thanks for the update faggy emo, i know I have big boobs. I cant lay on my stomach and i have to buy big shirts." Truth be told they were out of proportion with her small frame. She was 5'8 but very skinny. So double C's seemed a little hard to get along with.

Brendon clicked his tongue as she peeled off her skinny jeans and put on boxer shorts. She tossed the jeans at his head.

"Stop looking at my ass perv."Brendon giggled. "But it's so nice, i cant help it." He winked.

She threw another object at him as she removed her bra without taking her shirt off.

"Kidding kidding!"Brendon apologized as Mallory's poked her head in.

"Brendon, oh you're staying?"She asked looking very wary of having a boy staying with her daughter.

"Mom, you know he's gay. It's not a big deal."Mallory explained, smiling at her mom." Were going to bed anyways."

"Well, young man put a shirt on please."

Her mothers eyes widened as she nodded, taking in both of their new hairstyles.

"Y-you're father wont like that when he comes home."She stated weekly. She had given up on her daughter years ago.

"It will have washed out by then, don't worry. Night mom." She let her mom kiss her check before shutting her out and turning off the overhead light.

She crawled onto her bed and over Brendon so she was on the wall side and plopped down next to her best friend, sighing.

"Your warm."She mumbled, getting sleepy quickly. Brendon chuckled.

"And your a liar, since when am I gay?"?He asked pulling her closer to his body.

"Since my mom saw us kissing a year ago. I told her you were experimenting and that I made you gay."She admitted pulling his arm over her torso. Brendon laughed loudly.

"You serious?"He asked, still chuckling. She nodded silently, him only knowing this by feeling her hair tickle his chest in a vertical motion.

"Well I'm going to tell my family you're a lesbian, deal?"He asked. She grinned. "Deal." Before letting her eyes shut and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this story.
Its fun because I'm now seeing a lot of boys who look like Brendon Urie and I'm thinking "fuck. yes."in my head. Craig manning on degrassi? mhmm C:
anyways so yeah, comments are nice. i would update again tonight but its almost like three so wait like ten hours.
Xx Cheers