Status: Active

This town wasn't made for two

Seven

It was four o clock in the morning before either Brendon or I even considered laying down to sleep.

After our little 'love-fest' was over I started getting worried, which was weird because I never worried. And then of course if I was worried then Brendon got worried, so basically we spent the better of three hours freaking out and coming up with the worse possible scenarios that could happen.

But, thankfully I came to my sense when Brendon mentioned Jay dying and coming back to life as a zombie.

I raised my hand up and gave him a look.

"Wait, first of all, what is wrong with you?"I questioned, shaking my head.

"And second of all, let's drop this conversation, the police haven't even stopped by your house or called so we're not even suspects if he is, you know, dead, or whatever."I said, casually waving my hand.

I heard Brendon breath slowly from behind me as he processed my words.

"Yeah, yeah you're probably right-"Brendon started to say, his voice still a little shaky when the phone rang. His eyes widened and i swore loudly.

"Shit!"

Brendon started spazzing out again, cradling the phone like a baby.

"Shit? Shit!? What do you mean?"He practically yelled.

"A-alright, you know it could be anyone..."I trailed off, looking at Brendon's face which was wide eyes and an open mouth.

"Who is this 'anyone' that calls at two thirty in the fucking morning?!"He yelled. I slapped him on the head and snatched the phone, which was on it's third ring.

"Shut the fuck up!"I hissed before answering it.

"H-hello?"I asked nervously, cursing myself for not pretending to sound sleepy.

"Hola, hola? Jake es allĂ­?"An unfamiliar voice answered in Spanish. I gasped and hung up immediately.

Brendon grabbed my arm, looking at me with wide fearful eyes.

"Who was it? Why did you hang up?"He asked nervously.

I feigned fright.

"It was, it was-"I whispered eerily. I thought Brendon was going to wet his pants.

"What?"He pleaded.

"It was a Spanish guy asking for Jake."I said, dropping my scared demeanor.

Brendon dropped his hand, and ran it through his hair and smiled.

"Ha, oh. Guess were pretty dumb huh?"He suggested grinning. I returned the grin and nodded when the phone started ringing again.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed that this guy was calling again. I quickly answered it.

"Yeah, listen-"I said in an angry voice but the other line cut me off.

"Hello, this is the police."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, Ive been in video game land for the past week and haven't been up to updating anything. c:
sorry for the shortness as well.
and thanks nine subscribers!
MWA
CheersXx