Status: Active... as of yesturday.

Dear Jonas, My Sisters Dying.

Chapter Zero: Not much more time.

I quietly tip-toed into Mary's room, sitting on the chair set up next to her bed. I watched as she slowly breathe in and out.

"Hey Eliza." She said happily turning towards me. I jumped at the saddened sound filling the once quiet room.

"How'd you know it was me." Whispered for the sake of the fact that my parents were sleeping.

"Who else comes to my room at this hour?" she said. I looked over at the clock seeing it was almost 1 in the morning.

"You should be sleeping" I said gently coming through her short thin hair.

"Come on. Do start telling me what I should do now, your a little late." She laughed.

"Shh... Don't wake mom and dad, they'll put you right to bed." I whispered to her as she began to settle down. "Scooch over." I said getting up off the chair to lay with her.

She slid over in her bed giving me just enough room to lay down.

"Eliza?"

"Yeah."

"What do you think heavens like?"

"I think heave is filled with strawberry ice cream and lollipops. Everyone plays their music really loud and dances around in the middle of the streets. You can eat however much you want and never feel it. And everyone is always happy because they have no worries." I said kissing her lightly on the forehead.

"Do you think they have ponies?"

"Oh yeah, thousands. And you can ride them all day without getting tired."

"After I'm gone will I see you again?"

"I promise you will always be with me. And nothing can change that, not even death."

"Pinkie?" she said sticking out her pinkie.

"Pinkie." I laughed entwining my pinkie with hers.

We talked a little longer about all the possibilities. I could tell she was going to fall asleep soon.

“Why is god going to kill me?”

“Don’t think of it like that, your just so amazing he wants you closer to him.” I said tapping her nose.

She let out a small happy giggle.

"Don't forget me." she said as she yawned.

"I would never"

"Love you" she said falling asleep.

"Love you too." I said softly watching her as she breathe in and out. "I'll miss you." I said kissing her head one more time before falling asleep. Who knows how much time I have left with her. I wish time would stop, I wouldn't mine staying like this forever.