Status: Active... as of yesturday.

Dear Jonas, My Sisters Dying.

Happy Seventh Birthday...

"Hello mademoiselle" I said bowing as I entered Mary's room with her lunch. It was the normal little girl room, purple walls, posters, dolls, books, and a few of her Cd's thrown around her room.

She smiled putting her book down and tipping her imaginary hat. "How do you do ma'am?"

"I come bearing gifts. But first lunch." I said placing the platter on her bed. "Today we are serving, grilled cheese with grapes and a juice box."

"Sounds edible, who cooked it?" she said looking at the food skeptically.

"I did actually." I said feeling proud that i actually made something without burning down the house.

"Trying to send me into an early grave are we?" she said pointing an accusing finger at me. "You poisoned it didn't you?!"

"Hey! I worked hard on that." I argued.

"Maybe I'll just skip that and go with the safe looking grapes"

"looking" I said smiling. getting a small laugh out of her.

"So, whatdaya bring me?" She questioned looking at me excitedly.

"It's a surprise." I said smiling down at her.

"I hate surprises." she said popping a grape into her mouth.

"You'll love this one." I said looking at the clock on my phone. "So what were you readin'?" I asked looking toward the spot where she vacated her book.

"Julie B." she said holing the book up in one hand and trying to open her juice box with the other.

"Knock knock" Jessie said poking her head though the door. I smiled and waved towards her motioning for her to come in. both her and Monica came in with both hands behind their backs smiling widely.

"Close your eyes." Monica said, both girls still rooted in front of the door.

Mary excitedly closed her eyes, slightly peaking from one. "Hey! She's peaking! Eliza, Cover her eyes!" Jessie said trying to hide everything they brought in.

I laughed putting both my hands over her eyes. "You'll ruin the surprise."

"Can I open my eyes now?" Mary said for the third time in the last 4 minutes.

"Not yet, hole on one second." Monica said putting the final touches on their "master piece".

The room was decorated with a large banner over the door in many different color. The light were turned down and they placed glow sticks all over the room. They had a few ribbons throw around, and an abundance of presents. For 5 minutes they did pretty well.

"On the count of three." Jessie said getting everyone in their places. "One... One and a half... Two... two and a half-"

"Three!" Monica said cutting Jessie off. I uncovered Mary's eyes, watching as they lit up with happiness.

"SURPRISE!" everyone in the room yelled, being: My mom, Dad, Older brothers, Monica, and Jessie. her eyes wandered over every head in the room settling on Erik, and Josh, our older brothers who have been gone for the better part of these 2 years, a few times.

"Happy birthday Squirt" Erik said stacking gifts on Mary's bed and rubbing her head affectionately.

"So what do you think?" I asked after a while.

"It's amazing!"She said snapping out of her daze and jumping towards the first gift. It was warped in purple and yellow warping. Those are her favorite colors. It was from Erik. She hazardously unwrapped the gift getting warping paper all over the room. She finally got it out pulling out a stuffed monkey from build-a-bear. She happily hugged it close to her. "Thank you, thank you thank you!" she said jumping up and hugging him. She went through this process a few times by then the room was covered in gift wrap, books, Cds, and a few stuffed animals, she was never one for toys.

"Cake time!" I shouted bringing the cake over to the bed so she could blow out the candles.
The someone turned the lights off and we began to sing happy birthday.

Happy tears began to roll down her face. I smiled happily knowing I was part of the reason.

&&&

"So how did you like your party?" I asked as Mary and I sat in her bed eating the rest of the cake.

"It was amazing!" She said shoving another piece in her mouth.

"Good," I said laughing." But you still have to open my gift." I said handing her a small box.

"What is it?" she said putting down her cake.

"Open it."

She pulled the top of the box off reveling a small necklace with a seven on it. She smiled happily slowly pulling it from the box.

"It's pretty" she said quietly.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yeah, can you put it on?" she asked turning her back to me and holding up the necklace.

"Sure." I said putting down my cake and putting it on her.

"How do I look?" She asked pursing her lips and sucking in the her cheeks.

"Beautiful, darling." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So a few things:
1. As a reward for being patient and putting up with my shit I added a play list and redid the Layout. Tell me whatcha think. oh and I changed a few things in the letter. At first it said "She is unable to leave her bed." but now it say "she has been in and out the hospital leaving her no free time." I though that would be better so then she wouldn't really be missing out on so much. The letter will be in the next chapter. and maybe the Jonas' too.
2. I am still not sure who I want the main brother to be, and by deciding that that decides the age of Eliza, comment and whoever you guys pick will be it.
3.Clicky this; Clicky this.
4. I am sorry the Jonas' have not come into the story yet but they'll be in it soon.
5. Last but not least thanks to everyone who subscribed and commented.