‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Close

Chapter 11:

'What about the time Chad got us thrown in jail?' Deron asked making everyone laugh.

'How did you do that?' Sarah asked.

'I was unknowingly driving a stolen car.' Chad said holding up his hands.

'Yeah, and I had to go get them at three in the morining with Dico.' Bam said rolling his eyes.

We all laughed some more. It was great thinking about the old days with the guys.

We were heading back towards West Chester, our long weekend was coming to a close. I had more fun in the last few days then I could remember having in years. cKy had definatly come a long way from the smelly basement we used to watch them in. Sarah and Jess were completely head over heels for each other and Bam and I had walked in one them kissing which made us laugh and Jess had to push Bam away to get us to leave.

The bus pulled up to Sarah and I's apartment and her and Jess got off. I sighed heavily seeing Ben's car in the driveway.

'Call me later?' Bam asked.

I turned to face him and nodded. He leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before I got off the bus and walked in the door.

'Hey honey!' Ben said greeting me with a smile and a hug. 'Let me take those bags for you. How was the trip?'

'It was a lot of fun.' I said thinking about how I was possibly going to break it to this sweetheart that I wasn't in love with him.

'Babe, I made you a nice dinner and rented a few movies.' He explained as we headed towards the kitchen after putting my bags in my room. 'I hope you don't mind.'

'No, thanks, Ben.' I said smiling and smelling one of my favorite dishes, spaghetti and meatballs.

I took my dinner into the living room while he popped in a movie and we snuggled up to watch it.

The phone rang half way through it and I answered while he paused it.

'Ri? It's Rose and I need to talk to you.' She said.

'Hey, What's up?'

'Did you have intentions on calling Bam later?' She asked.

'Yeah. He told me to, why?' I asked standing and walking towards the kitchen so I Ben wouldn't hear the conversation.

'Don't call him.'

'Why?'

'He's fucking you around, just like in highschool.' She said.

'What are you talking about?' I asked thinking about the amazing weekend I had just had with him.

'Ri, I don't want to tell you this, but I can see him fucking Jenn in the Audi right now.' She said sighing.

'Where are you?' I asked.

'I'm at his house. April invited Chris and I over for dinner.' She explained. 'Jenn pulled in and he went out to talk to her. And then Chris and I went to see what was taking them so long and we could tell their having sex in his car.'

I peeked around the door frame at Ben who was talking and laughing with Jess and Sarah. They were on their way over to the Margera's now.'

'Look, Rian, you don't want a guy like Bam anyway.' She said. 'Ben's perfect.'

'You're right Rose. It's just being back here makes me feel like everything should go back to the way it was.' I admitted.

'And it is. You're in love with Bam and he's fucking Jenn behind your back.' Rose said. 'I'm really sorry Rian.'

'I don't know how he convinces me to do things Rose.' I said shaking my head. 'I mean I was so close to ending it with Ben a few minutes before you called.'

'Well, I'd hold onto that one. He's perfect for you.'

'Thanks, Rose.' I said. We said our goodbyes and I walked back out to see Ben smiling at me.

'Is everything okay?' He asked as I cuddled back up with him under the blanket.

'Everything is perfect.' I said smiling and thinking I could learn to fall in love with Ben.