‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Closet

Chapter 15:

'Ri!' Sarah said coming over and hugging me. 'Ben's a good guy.'

'Ben's a perfect guy.' I said wiping my tears. 'I should just try and fall in love with him.'

'Rian, if you do that, you're fucking stupid.' Jess said slamming his beer on the counter and making me and Sarah turn towards him. 'I'll be back.'

'Where's he going?' I asked Sarah as the door slammed.

'I don't know.' She said shaking her head in confusion. Sarah began making herself somthing to eat, while I took a seat at the counter and began flipping through my magazine.Twenty minutes later Jess came flying back into the room with Chad following behind him.

'Let's go.' Chad said shutting my magazine and ripping me off my stool.

'Chad!' I screamed laughing slightly.

'Where are we going?' Sarah asked.

'No time to talk.' Jess said pulling her towards the door. Chad threw me over his shoulder and followed after them.

'I don't even have shoes on Chad!' I screamed as he marched me towards a brown van.

'Why do you think I'm carrying you?' He asked. I heard the door of the van slid open and Chad threw me in. Someone caught me and I looked up to see Dico in one of his crazy outfits smiling at me.

'What's going on?' I asked righting myself and looking around the van.

Rake smiled at me and I noticed a familiar mop of red hair was driving.

'Hanna?' I asked crawling up a bit.

'Hey, Rian.' He said smiling. I started laughing realizing he still looked the same just maybe a little fatter.

'Let's get this show on the road, Fanna.' Ryan said from the passenger side. The door shut behind Jess as he Sarah and Chad climbed in and off we went.

'Okay, Rian, in order for this to work, you need to be blindfolded.' Rake explained holding up a bandana.

'I don't think so.' I said rolling my eyes.

'You're either going to put it on...or we'll make you.' Dico said.

'Fine.' I said sighing and letting Rake put it on. The drive was about ten minutes before the car came to a stop.

'Okay, men! Everyone know's there places and what to do, right?' Dico asked changing his voice up a bit. Everyone agreed and the door opened. Someone took my hand and pulled me towards the door before throwing me over their shoulder.

'I already don't like this!' I said as a door was opened.

'What are you doing to Rian!?' I heard April ask.

'April! Help!' I said as we ran by her.

'Don't worry about her mom. It's for her own good.' Jess said. Another door opened, we went down a flight of stairs and then I was placed on my feet. The blindfold was taken off and I was greeted by Bam's purple room.

'You blindfolded me to bring me to your basement?' I asked Jess.

'No.' Jess said taking my hand and dragging me towards the couch. He pushed me down and I sat there.

'Dude, what the fuck!?' I heard someone say and a moment later Bam came flying into the room. 'Stop fucking pushing me, dick.'

'Places!' Dico yelled. I noticed Raab standing by the door that lead to the stairs with a broom in his hand. Rake and Fanna were now standing in front of the only other way out, the slider.

'What's going on?' Bam asked laughing at everyone.

I noticed then he wasn't wearing anything but his boxers. I took in his nearly naked body. He should had grown up a lot since high school. I swallowed hard looking at his toned stomach with a Heartagram eatched into it. He also had some crazy design on his right side that I was trying to figure out.

'If you two are going to be too stubborn to admit you love eachother...' Jess explained. 'You're atleast going to be friends again. And I mean best friends, just like in high school.'

'You're going to lock us in here until we're friends again?' I asked standing up.

'No,' Sarah said laughing. 'We're going to lock you in there.'

She opened to door to a little closet and Jess pushed Bam in followed by me and the door was slammed.

'Are you fucking kidding Jess?' Bam asked banging on the door. I looked around the closet. There was a blanket on the floor and a pillow. A little TV was in the corner with a stack of pornos next to it.

'Please don't tell me we're locked in your masterbation room...' I said looking at him.

'Thank Jess for that.' Bam said sighing and sitting on the floor.

'Jess, how long are you going to keep us in here?' I asked.

'As long as it takes.' Jess yelled back.

'We're gonna be in here all night, aren't we?' Bam asked.

I looked down at him. 'Yes, we are.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I came up with such a great ending for this story yesterday!! I'm so excited.