‹ Prequel: One Last Time
Status: Finished.

The Way I Loved You

Plans

Chapter 17:

Plans for the wedding were really coming together. There were two more weeks to the date, and between the holidays, school, and planning...I was really stressed out.

I was home alone one Saturday trying to pick out flowers for the wedding when a knock came on the door.

'Coming.' I said standing up and fixing my pants. I walked over and pulled it open to reveal Bam.

'Well, let's go.' He said pulling his dark shades from his eyes.

'Please don't tell me we had plans...' I said putting my forehead on the door.

'Well, we didn't until I woke up and decided we did.' He said smirking and pushing passed me and walking in the house. 'What are you up to today?'

'I have to pick my flowers.' I said shutting the door.

'Well, let's do that and then go do something fun.' He said.

'I'm not even dressed!'

'Go get dressed woman.' He said sitting on the couch and turning on my TV.

'Give me like fifteen minutes.' I said running up the stairs.

I quickly got ready for the day and ran downstairs.

'Come on, beautiful.' He said smiling and opening the door for me.

He drove to a local flower shop and we spent an hour and a half picking out the perfect flowers before Bam decided it was time for us to have fun.

'Thank you for helping me.' I said smiling at him.

'No problem.' He said driving to the movie theater. After the movies, he took me to dinner, and then we started driving off to his house. No one was home, so he decided it would be perfect for us to talk. He popped open a bottle of champaigne and poured us each a glass.

'We should watch cKy or something.' He said handing me a glass.

'Why?'

'Well, for old time's sake. And you haven't seen them.' He said leading the way into the living room.

He put it in and we sat back on the couch. I noticed as the night went on the closer our bodies seemed to get. And soon we were making out on the couch.

'Bam...' I said pushing him back.

'Sorry, Ri.' He said realizing what we had been doing. 'We shouldn't be doing this.'

'No, Bam.' I said standing up. 'I just think if we're going to do this...it shouldn't be on your mother's couch.'

'Wait, we're doing this?' He asked smiling.

I nodded.