Status: NEEDS REWRITING!!

***NEED WORK

Chapter 4: A Strange Omen

My heart was pounding in my head and my lungs were ready to explode as I slipped and dodged through the shadows. My senses pried and strained to pick up the slightest sound to give away my enemy's location.
Come on... I thought hard. Come on out...

Something solid made a heavy thud behind me, completely hidden from view. Instantly, I sank down low to the ground and launched into the air. I shot up through the air, my hand reaching to the closest above-ground platform, about twenty feet up.
My fingers caught the edge of the platform, easily fishing my body out of the air. The remaining momentum was enough for me to effortlessly pull my body onto the platform, my feet securely finding ground. Satisfied, I continued on.

Swiftly, I made my way around the off-ground obstacle course, leaping from one platform to another. I loved the training sessions; the Unit was basically a big, giant playground for me. I loved the wide freedom and the adrenaline rush the drills gave me.

A sudden movement caught the corner of my eye and I dropped down on the platform I was on. Carefully, I peeked over the ledge and down, onto the ground. I saw a glimpse of silver and black hair right below, shifting restlessly on the ground.
"Gotchya," I breathed, grinning triumphantly.
I carefully got back onto my feet, taking care not to make any noise. I inched my toes closer to the edge and raised my arms out to the side.
I breathed in deeply--- and fell over the edge.
Air whistled in my ears as I fell through space. My body was arched and completely still, not making any noise. I swung my feet down towards the ground and I readied myself to land in a crouch.
...wait for it... wait for it...

"JACKPOT!!" I screamed.

Sarvwen spun around, looking absolutely lost and bewildered. He didn't have time to brace himself as I landed right on top of him, pinning him to the floor.
"Yes! Sweet victory!" I cheered.
I pointed down at my wide-eyed partner right in his bewildered face.
"Your life is now in my hands," I declared in a deep, dramatic tone.
Sarvwen recovered quickly and laughed.
"Watch it, boy. Technically, I'm eleven years older." he joked.
I laughed and lifted myself off of him. I helped him get up.
"That last run was pretty good." I said. "Shall we call it a day?"
Sarvwen nodded in agreement, looking relieved.
"Good call; I don't think I can take anymore of getting jumped on and such." he said. "Go find Mivian."

Oh yea, that's right; she was going to tell us about the rumors!
Suddenly, my mood improved even more and my stomach started to bubble with anticipation. What did she know? What is true?

I brushed some dust off the front of my uniform.
"You're coming too, you know." I said.
Sarvwen was massaging his neck tiredly, rolling his shoulders.
"Sorry, I don't have a date." he teased.
I shrugged and turned around.
"No excuses. I'll come find you if you refuse." I warned.

I started off, making my way out of the obstacle field and out towards the sparring grounds. As usual, some people stopped what they were doing to look at me, and some girls broke out into childish giggles. And as usual, I ignored them, not even sparing them a glance.
There was only one thing I had in mind as I scanned the whole Training Unit, scanning each face briefly.

It wasn't too long before I caught a glimpse of platinum blond hair flashing through a small crowd of people. Then my mood became a little clouded when I saw a dark wine red color clashing with the blond.
I walked faster, making my strides wider.
As I approached the edge of the forming crowd, which was mostly girls, I started to hear what was going on.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I heard Mivian roar.

"Coming through," I muttered, pushing through the crowd.
The girl I brushed aside gasped. Soon the crowd around me parted, backing away and whispering under their breath.
Oh hear me, hear me, I'm an almighty being, I thought to myself in a dry joke.
I got to the center of the attraction without any difficulty. And sure enough, there was Mivian, looking pissed off and dangerous. And opposite was, surprise-surprise... Taeri, looking equally as pissed off but a bit more roughed up. Neither seemed to have noticed my grand arrival.
Taeri had her girl posse standing just a few feet back, all of them giving Mivian murderous looks. Briefly, I did a head count. Five against one; not a pretty case.
"I should be asking you the question!" Taeri shrieked. "You crazy bitch!"
"Oh fuck off," Mivian snarled.
I noticed a big scratch on her left cheek, a little blood spilling out of the cut. It made her look that much scarier.

Taeri swiftly stepped forward and roughly grabbed hold of Mivian's collar.
"Well, Miss Union-Rebel, here's a reality check; you can't get away with everything!" she growled menacingly.
Mivian smirked provokingly.
"That's if you get caught." she returned smartly.
Taeri's expression became even darker. I watched as she pulled her fist back and threw a snappy jab right at her face. I stiffened, and took another step towards the two.

Mivian twisted back, smoothly avoiding contact with Taeri's fist. She got hold of the hand gripping her uniform's collar and twisted her fingers off of her jacket. Taeri let out a surprised yelp, pain flashing into her expression. Mivian tossed Taeri's hand away aggressively. Her arm was a blur as it snapped forward in a power-drilled punch--- right at Taeri's nose.
Her fist connected with its mark with a solid crack. Taeri screamed, falling back and clutching her nose. Her posse girls gasped and rushed forward to aid their leader. Mivian rolled her eyes, shaking out her hand. One of Taeri's girls stood up and turned to Mivian with a fierce expression on her face.
"You---"
"Mivian," I called loudly, trying to sound warm.
The girl froze and the crying and whining from the bitch posse fell silent. Mivian turned in my direction, looking surprised.
It was one of the posse girls that spoke first.
"Z--- Zavius?" she stuttered.
I ignored her, keeping my eyes on Mivian.
"Hey, are you ready to go?" I asked.
Mivian took one glance back at the group of girls, and then back at me. Then, without a word, she turned and walked towards me.

"What's this? We're done?"

Mivian froze on the spot, her expression instantly turning icy.
Taeri scoffed, continuing.
"Well, I'm disappointed; I was expecting some fight out of the famous Rebel. Turns out she's a softy."
Mivian twisted back around in a blurring speed, getting ready to pounce. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. Her body was rigid with anger, practically shaking.
"Chill, Mivian. Just follow my lead." I whispered.
Mivian eased up a little, still fuming.

I laughed out loud and wrapped an arm across her shoulders so my forearm rested right below her throat. I saw Taeri's eyes go wide.
"Sheesh, you're just so adorable when you're pissed." I laughed.
I watched in amusement as all five girls stared at us in disbelief, their jaws dropped open. I rested my chin against Mivian's shoulder casually, smirking.
"New friends?" I asked.
Mivian scowled and gave me an incredulous sideway glance.
"As if." she snapped.
I laughed again and turned my attention to the girl that had spoken before.
"Hey you," I nodded beckoning.
The girl gaped at me with a dumbstruck expression.
"Me?" she squeaked.
I nodded again once.
"You wouldn't mind if I kidnap Mivian for the evening? She promised me a date." I said slyly.
The girl's face fell, changing from dazed to alarmed disbelief.
"What?" she said outrageously.
I winked and steered Mivian out of the crowd. She was stiff on her feet and I had to drag her along.
As soon as we were out of most ear shot, she turned on me.
"What was that?" she growled. "The date thing was a rumor; now it's live news!!"
I shrugged.
"Why does it matter what people think?" I muttered, continuing to pull her along.
"Well it matters because now 'Beating Mivian' is part of the bitch posse's daily schedule!" she snapped.
"Eh, you're a strong kid, you'll be fine." I said, brushing it off.
Mivian struggled a bit against my hold on her shoulders.
"You're unbelievable." she muttered.
"Don't make me pick you up." I warned under my breath.

We were finally at the entrance end of the Training Unit. I was still steering Mivian forward when two figures stepped into view.
"Hey, Double-Trouble Two, what no-good are you up to? And... Hey Mivian! How's my lovely blondie?" Thya called cheerfully, looking all keyed up as usual. She had on hand gripping onto Sarvwen's sleeve. Sarvwen look weary and uncomfortable with the situation he found himself in.
"Ah, perfect timing, Thya." I said. I didn't stop our approach towards them.
Thya frowned at my purposeful steps as I got closer.
"What are you up to?" she asked suspiciously.
I released Mivian mid-stride and stepped right in between Thya and Sarvwen, hooking my arms through each of theirs.
"We're going on a double date," I said lightly. I didn't stop walking, dragging the two along.
"Well, this should be interesting. Are you sure Mivian can put up with me?" Thya joked.
I grinned at her, still not stopping. We were finally out of the training quarters and out into the main hall.
"She won't have to; she's mine for the evening." I said.

I stopped and released the pair. They both stumbled back at my sudden release.
"What?!" they both roared, when realization kicked in.
"Guys, chill!" I laughed. "Just play along with this. Thya, we'll explain."
Thya gave a suspicious glance to Sarvwen and me before she looked at Mivian, who was just standing there with her hands stuffed in her pockets.
"There is an explanation." she reassured her.
Sarvwen and Thya exchanged aggravated, irritated and disgusted looks.
"Fine!" they said, refusing to acknowledge each other.

I smiled, satisfied.
"Excellent. Let's head out now." I said.
I turned and started towards the front gates of Paramount Towers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh... so that's what this is all about." Thya mused.
We were in a tavern in Stranaglastre, a random place chosen to talk. We had sat down, politely refusing all the blushing waitresses and finished explaining what happened and why we were here.
"I knew something was weird... and it's funny how you guys came across Mivian." she added.
Thya leaned comfortably on her chair and turned to Mivian.
"Nice gash, Mivian. Who was it this time?" she asked.

Mivian reached up and touched her face, her fingertips tracing the cut on her cheek.
"Damn, that bitch," she muttered when she saw a little blood on her fingertips. "It was Taeri."
Thya hummed to herself, amused.
"Can't say I'm surprised that she pulled that one. What I'm surprised at is that she actually landed a hit." she said thoughtfully. She then eyed Mivian closely. "Maybe you're becoming soft."
Sarvwen got up from his seat.
"Hey, let me look at the cut," he said.
Thya frowned, studying Mivian.
"That's right... why aren't you healing?" she asked, sounding worried.
Mivian shrugged off Thya's concern.
"What did you expect? Taeri was probably aiming to claw off my face. She came out of nowhere; she caught me off-guard." she muttered.
Sarvwen stood next to Mivian's seat, his height looming over her. Gently, he lifted her chin and tilted it to the side with a light touch of his fingers.
"It seems to me that she was trying to take off your head. This cut has Energy Traces; it's no wonder you're not healing." he said, observing the cut.
He gently traced the cut with his fingertips, his movement slow. The cut disappeared instantly under his touch. Mivian flinched, bewildered. Sarvwen smiled.
"I volunteer some of my free time at the Citizen's Center in the Infirmary. So I know a little something about healing." he explained.
"Because he had no life," Thya muttered, sounding a bit sour.
Sarvwen threw an annoyed look her way. Mivian touched her cheek in amazement.
"Um... Thanks." she said awkwardly.

Thya sighed loudly, catching my attention.
"So, you want to know about the rumors and the Electus mission, correct?" she asked, getting us back onto topic.
Sarvwen got back to his seat next to Thya, completely focused on Mivian.
"Yea Mivian, would you tell us about what you know?" he asked.
Mivian drummed her fingertips on the wooden tabletop, thoughtful.
"Well, what do you want to know? You ask the question, and I'll answer." she said.
I thought about it, wondering where I should start.
"We already went over the part about what Sarvwen heard... Uh, do you think it's true?" I asked.
Mivian didn't even give it time to think.
"Yea, it's true." she said, very nonchalant.
Sarvwen raised an eyebrow at her questioningly.
"How are you so sure?" Sarvwen asked.
Mivian stopped drumming her fingers.
"Easy. I was there." she said.
"What?" the three of us blurted incredulously.
Mivian winced at our loud outburst.
"Calm down; I meant I was in Elder's Hall with Ravador when the retrieval team was called." she said.
"What were you doing at Ravador's?" I asked
Mivian gave me an are-you-serious look.
"We were dressing up dolls for a tea party." she said sarcastically. "Come on, Zavius. If you know anything about me, you know I'm in constant trouble. And it's usually with that old geezer." she muttered unhappily.
Thya frowned, looking appalled.
"I wish you wouldn't call him that, Mivi," she said.
Mivian ignored her, returning to the subject.
"Anyways, I was there ignoring yet another lecture when a guy came rushing in to request permission for retrieval deployment. He said it was urgent, so Ravador had to leave the Hall. And I went, cuz he didn't trust that I'll still be there when he returned."
"And that's when you saw..." Sarvwen started.
But Mivian shook her head.
"No, I heard the details, though. Female, estimated a century old, plus or minus a few years, vampyre. Don't know of what species and stuff, but they did bring home a vampyre." she said.
"I think I can help in that area." Thya volunteered.
We all turned to her, surprised.
"How would you know any of these things?" Sarvwen demanded.
Thya shrugged, looking away vaguely.
"I was at the Monitoring Center." she said.
"That's impossible; only high-ranking personnel are allowed entry to the Monitoring Center." I said, studying Thya.
Thya pouted, looking a bit annoyed.
"Well, they let me in all the time." she said defensively. "So I spend some of my free time there, helping with the overseeing of missions and stuff."
"And I don't have a life?" Sarvwen said with a short laugh.
Thya slowly turned her head towards Sarvwen, her eyes practically glinting with menace.
"Just remember, I have access to everything on your private profile." she growled threateningly.

"So what do you know?" I asked, getting the two back on track.
Thya blinked at me.
"Right." she said, clearing her throat. "She was supposedly a Transylvania species, more humanoid. The only evident injury she had that was visible was the one that killed her; an entry wound right below her left clavicle, and the exit wound on her back right under her left scapula. Whatever passed through, it shish-kababed her heart." she said.
"A clean kill." I murmured.
Thya said nothing. Sarvwen stirred, a thought flashing in his eyes.
"You said entry and exit... could it be a bullet?" he asked.
Thya shook her head.
"They weren't sure what it was, but they don't think it was a firearm. The wound was thin and narrow, more like a long blade. They're performing an autopsy tomorrow."

We fell quiet, the new info and thoughts stirring in the air.
Mivian looked up at Thya.
"Hey, anything about what the Electus are after?" she asked.
Thya shook her head.
"Other than the fact that it killed a vampyre, nothing else." she said. "They don't even know exactly what it may be. They haven't reported anything new."
I felt restless, shaky for some reason.
"What are they going to do when they find it?" I thought out loud.
"I don't know, Zavius. It really depends on what it is." Thya murmured.

We were quiet again, running out of things to say. We just sat there, exchanging looks with one another.
"Well, I guess that's it for a while." Sarvwen sighed.
More quiet followed.
"Hmm... I'll let you guys know if I hear anything else." Thya promised.
"Great," I said, grateful. "Miv, how about you?"
Mivian looked at me, blinking.
"Um... yea. Sure, no problem." she said.
I grinned.
"Thanks, I appreciate it." I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Not too long after that we left the tavern and started on our way back to the Towers. Sarvwen and Thya bickered almost constantly, Thya starting most of it. For the most part, Mivian and I were quiet, not in an awkward way; we just didn't have anything to say.

The Paramount Towers came into view and I stopped. Sarvwen noticed and turned, ignoring Thya.
"Zavius?" he called.
I felt very airy, kind of fluttery and restless. A bit excited...
"Um... I think I'll take a detour. You guys go ahead." I said.
Sarvwen frowned, and Thya studied me.
"Okay, I'll let Zarda know you'll be back in a few." Sarvwen offered.
I nodded and muttered a thanks. I was about to go my own way when I heard Thya start.
"Mivian, why don't you go with Zavius? Keep an eye on him for us," she said.
"Sure," Mivian answered, sounding a bit surprised.

I turned away, starting off without waiting for her. I took a few steps before breaking into a full sprint.

The breeze was cool and stung pleasantly against my skin, helping me clear my mind. Excitement burned in my chest in a heat that was almost uncomfortable, making my pulse race. I didn't know why I felt this way, if there was any real reason at all. But I felt a definite pull; I was being drawn to that place, the place that had been my place of relief for the last sixty-six years...

My body automatically stopped, reacting without my command. A part of me was surprised, amused at this reaction. But most of me felt heavy, aching as if it I craving something. I closed my eyes, listening to my own Pulse.

When I opened my eyes, I was gazing out at the glowing city of Stranaglastre, the six moons faintly glowing in the sky. I breathed in deeply, trying to lift some of the weight that seemed to be lingering on my lungs.
"A lot on your mind?" a cool voice asked.
I didn't have to turn to know who it was.
"Wow, you got here pretty fast." I mused.
Mivian hummed to herself, very nonchalant.
"You're not that fast." she told me.
I laughed lightly and flopped down on the ground. The grass was cool and moist under my body.

I didn't say anything and Mivian allowed the silence. A cool breeze brushed against my skin and played with my hair. But the scent...was empty.
"I don't know why I came here tonight so late." I admitted.
"Hmph," Mivian huffed, sounding a bit annoyed. "If you're here to be depressed, let me tell you; I hate guys that mope around in their pathetic misery."
I laughed, the sound sharp in the air.
"No crying, moping or depressing, I promise." I assured.
I heard her shift around a bit, getting comfortable.
"You better not," she muttered.

It was quiet between us again, the silence comfortable and at ease. A thought came to me and I laid down flat, tilting my head up to look at her. Mivian was still standing with her arms crossed boldly across her chest, staring down at me with a questioning look.
"Why did you follow me?" I asked.
Mivian blinked at me an then looked out to the scenery.
"Because Thya asked." she said.
"You could've refused."
"But I didn't."
"...why?"
There was a slight pause as Mivian took time to take a deep breath.
"Thya... Thya's the only one I consider as a friend. Everyone else...pisses me off." she murmured, her expression placid.
I was surprised with this answer; she didn't seem to be hiding anything.
"Do you want to tell me why?" I asked.
Mivian's mouth twitched as she glanced down at me in slight amusement.
"Don't push your luck; I've told you enough." she said.
I hummed to myself, thoughtful.
"Well... do you like me any better?" I asked lightly.
Mivian considered for a short moment.
"Not really." she said.
I laughed, amused at her straight-forward answer.
"Why do you think that's so?" I asked.
"So many questions," Mivian muttered, rolling her eyes. "Normally I would've punched you and walked away by now."
I grinned widely.
"Sorry, " I said with a chuckle.
Mivian gave me a peculiar look, eyebrows raised.
"Actually, I think it's not a bad thing, me not punching you yet." she mused.
"Yea?" I said, waiting for her to explain.
She puffed out, blowing loose strands of blond hair out of her face.
"Well, yea. For starters, I'm not really getting annoyed, and two, I'm actually answering your questions." she noted.
"You didn't answer my last question," I reminded her.
Mivian allowed a short laugh, shaking her head.
"Alright, fair enough. What was it?" she asked.
"Why do you think you don't like me any better?" I asked.
Again, Mivian didn't take time to think about her answer.
"It's nothing personal. We just don't know much about each other." she said.
She gave me a questioning look.
"Disappointed?" she asked.
I was not expecting that question.
"Should I be?" I returned, confused.
Mivian shrugged and shoved her hands in her jacket pocket.
"I don't know, maybe it wasn't an interesting answer." she said.
She paused, thoughtful again.
"But I guess I can't say that I hate you. I'll admit, I'm not used to all this friendship stuff." she muttered, sounding a bit reluctant to reveal so much.
Of course, I had to ask.
"Friendship stuff?" I echoed, raising an eyebrow.
Mivian shifted uncomfortably, not looking at me.
"You know, the trusting, the nicknames, and the jolly fun get-together, laughing together and whatnot." she said shrugging. "Not exactly my cup of tea."

I mused to myself, considering all that she had revealed.
"Well, that's normal for starters." I said.
Mivian looked at me with a surprised expression.
"What do you mean?" she asked, sounding doubtful.
"Trust is something that has to be built, and it's not easy. But everyone has to work on it, one step at a time." I said.
I looked up at her and smiled widely.
"Isn't it the same here? The first step?"

Mivian was staring at me, her wide gray eyes studying me. Slowly, a small smile pulled at the corner of her lips.
"Well then, I guess it's worth hanging around and seeing where this first step takes me." she said.
I grinned at her.
"What if it turns out to be crap? What if we end up hating each other's guts?"
Mivian laughed, the sound like bells.
"Then I'll be pissed that I wasted my time and energy for crap." she joked.
We laughed, and finally returned to a comfortable silence. I don't know how long we just stayed that way.

Somewhere in the distance, I heard the air stir in a deep roar, the leaves on trees rustling like paper in the air. I sat up, waiting for the breeze to hit me in the face.
And it came---
The breeze that blew into the cliff side was more like a fierce gust of wind. It hit me in a crushing blow, nearly knocking me back down. Instead of the usual fragile, gentle touch, this wind was bold and demanding, as if urging me to realize something. I gasped, inhaling automatically to regain my breath.

Sweet, delicate, floral scent filled my lungs, punching out the heavy weight in my chest. It lingered in my throat, seeping into my tongue and made my head spin. The mysterious, hidden emotions in the winds wrapped itself around me, daring me to try and decipher its cryptic message as that familiar intoxicating sensation flooded over me.

From somewhere behind me, I heard Mivian take a sharp inhale of breath.
"This is a very weird wind." she murmured, her tone a bit bemused.
"You smell it too?" I gasped, twisting around to face her.
Mivian gave me a bewildered look, her eyes scanning over me for the source of my distress.
"Are you okay?" she asked.
"Outstanding; just answer me," I said impatiently.
Still looking bewildered, she turned back to the wind. She closed her eyes, her brows creasing in either concentration or confusion. The wind only seemed to grow stronger, howling louder as it whipped her platinum blond hair back away from her face in smooth silky ribbons, the color glowing in the moonlight. Mivian breathed in deeply, and sighed out slowly before she opened her eyes. The wind thinned, fading down to the usual gentle breeze. I waited, staring intensely at her, waiting for her answer.

Mivian looked down at me with almost a sad look on her face.
"I didn't 'smell' anything." she murmured.
My heart sank a little in disappointment.
"But I felt something though." she offered.
"Felt?" I repeated, a small flare of curiosity igniting.
Mivian cocked her head to the side, choosing her words carefully.
"My skin was blazing; not physically in feeling, but the sensation... it was like I was nervous in my own skin, revealed and unsettled right in the gut." she said, thinking as she went. She cleared her throat and shook her head as if to clear her mind.
"Huh. Maybe it's an omen." she said.
Curiosity grew, bubbling in my chest.
"An omen? Why do you say that?" I asked.
Mivian shrugged, and stuffed her hands into her pockets.
"I don't know, you know what they say about our sensitivity to change." she said.

A chill ran down my spine at her casual words.
Sensitivity to change...
Zarda's words from before echoed in my mind.
We're sensitive to change, Zavius. Both worldly and personal change. Maybe that breeze of yours is bringing you something different in your life...

"Maybe..." I murmured.
"Maybe?" Mivian prompted.
"Maybe it is an omen. Maybe it has something to do with the rumors. And this thing is going to be something huge." I said.
I paused, a settling feeling easing over me. It would all fit; it all made perfect sense.
I saw Mivian's expression freeze in a blank mask for almost a whole second.
Then she barked out a short laugh.
"Don't over analyze it," she said, laughing brightly. She shook her head, and sighed.
"Maybe this...er, 'thing' is affecting just you. Or at least it's bringing you the most change out of anyone else."
She paused, considering.
"Maybe you're seeing a future lover in the future." she joked. She then frowned, thinking about what she just said.
"Not that I'm implying any involvement in that," she added hastily.
I groaned loudly, rolling my eyes.
"Not you too, my twin said the same thing." I muttered.
"Now that's a real omen." Mivian mused.
"What?" I said incredulously.
I twisted around completely to face her.

Mivian was pointing at me with her index finger and middle finger, imitating a pistol. Her eyes narrowed as she took careful aim.
"Let me tell you; she'll hit you hard." she said.
Her wrist hitched up and a perfect imitation of a gunshot slipped through her unmoving lips.
"Right in your heart. You won't see it coming." she muttered.
Her hand dropped and she turned her back to me.
"That was how it was for me in my past life." she said softly.

I studied Mivian as she inhaled deeply and breathed out, placing her hands on her hips. She looked over her shoulder and gave me a strange look.
"Come on, look sharp! It's weird seeing the famous Slayer Prince moping around." she called. "Let's get back; I'm exhausted!"

I just sat there, staring after Mivian's retreating back. I had all these thoughts stirring in my head and I didn't know what to make of them.
What if...
What if the wind was some sort of omen? What if it was really bringing me some sort of change?

I got up, ran a hand through my hair and followed after Mivian, leaving the breeze, the mysterious scent and my unanswered question behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOW... this was a LONG one!!
I hope I didn't bore you!!
~Please, tell me if it did so next time, I'll know to try to shorten the chapters.

Please, if you want to comment, click here!!

Subscribe if you like, and don't be afraid to give me some criticism!! (though please be nice to me...XD)

~K