Status: NEEDS REWRITING!!

***NEED WORK

Chapter 8: Summons

An Immortal's Seventh Sense:: Known to be a skill achieved by few and by only the extremely gifted, it is a sense that is rarely seen to be in use. A User of such skill has in their grasps the ability to sense and physically see a Being's Energy or Life Source and its movement and course, allowing them to assess their opponents' amount of strength and power, course of Energy transfered...

“…I can’t stand it! How could you--- are you even listening?!

I didn’t even bother looking up as I turned the page of my book.
“Keep it down; I don’t want any trouble with the patrons.” I muttered.
Irritation was already seeping in, and it hasn’t been ten minutes.
Why, of all people to find me, did it have to be her?

A small, long-nailed handed slapped down on the table I had my feet propped on with a loud smack.
“Why are you being like this?” Taeri whined.
“Like what?”
“Why aren’t you listening?”
I sighed and lifted a hard cold gaze at the red head.
“I’m not interested.” I answered simply.
“But it’s important!” she whined.
“Doubt it,” I said flatly.

I went to return back to my reading when I felt Taeri lean closer forward. I bristled, my skin crawling in disgust.
“Zavius?” she crooned in her ‘seductive’ tone.
I ignored her, focusing hard on the small print of the pages in front of me.
I heard her sigh, and then the book was out of my hands.
“Hmm…Immortal Perception and Discovered Senses” she read, before raising a delicately shaped eyebrow at me. She smirked, waving the book in front of my face.
“Are you telling me this is more interesting than me?”
“Taeri,” I warned, and reached out to grab my book.
Taeri pulled her arm away, smirking mischievously.
“Taeri, give it back.” I said darkly.
Her smirk only grew bigger, her expression amused. She was enjoying this, you can tell.
My jaw locked into place and I scowled.
“You’re angry, huh.” Taeri mused.
“Yea, I am.” I said flatly. Damn, wasn’t it obvious?
I reached for my book again, but she pulled it away once more.
“Why are you so angry?” she crooned.
The sick feeling started to congeal in my chest.
“Because you made me lose my page.” I answered, keeping my tone flat and not amused.
Taeri pouted flirtatiously.
“What’s so great about a book that’s stealing your attention from me?” she asked.
I scoffed.
“Well, the book is actually interesting and has stuff that’s really worth my time,” I snapped.

I went to go swing my legs off the table when Taeri sat down on the edge of the table and placed a firm hand on the other side of my knees, trapping me in place.
I suppressed a snarl and tried to calm myself down.
“What do you want, Taeri?” I said icily.
Taeri was still pouting, but her eyes were glinting.
“I have something to say.” she murmured.
I gritted my teeth and I felt burning heat rise from my chest.
“I said I’m not interested,” I snapped, my tone cutting.
Taeri raised an eyebrow again and chewed on her lower lip. The look that she wore told me she was enjoying this more and more.
I sighed and closed my eyes. I felt a headache coming on.

“Alright then, if that’s how you are going to be…” I heard her say.

I hear the sharp zip of her training uniform’s zipper, and the soft swishing of fabric. My eyes snapped open in sudden alarm as I felt her inch closer.
Taeri had the front of her uniform undone and open, revealing her black lacy brassiere and her slender body… and a whole lot more skin than I was comfortable with.
“How interesting is the book now?” she whispered.
“Ugh! Taeri!” I growled, moving to slide my legs out from under her arm.
Taeri took a firm grip on my leg, just above my knee.
“Now, now. Be still,” she said smirking.
“Let go.” I snarled. “And if you have any self-respect, cover yourself.”

Taeri’s smart expression froze, and her smirk disappeared.
“What?” she hissed, her eyes narrowing.
I leaned forward, getting ready to pull myself away.
“You heard me. Now get off my leg.”

Taeri bristled in response and slowly, her expression hardened.
“I won’t.” she blurted.
I stiffened, irritation building even more.
“Taeri,” I warned.
But she didn’t budge.
“No, you listen!” she snarled.
“What’s so great about Mivian? Mivian, ugh Mivian.
She sneered out Mivian’s name with contempt and disgust.
“What kind of name is ‘Mivian’?”
She shook my book at me pointedly at my chest.
“She’s worth nothing! She is nothing!”

The suffocating burning heat spread fully in my chest, and I had to fight against the angry tremors that rocked through my body. I kept my jaw clenched and my eyes on my fists in my lap, trying to keep my temper at bay.
I heard Taeri scoff.
“Pathetic. I can’t think of anyone more low than that…trash.

My eyes flickered up to Taeri’s angry face, my last straw pretty much on the edge of snapping. I saw her flinch, freezing as she stared wide-eyed back at me.
“Taeri, it’s one thing to come over and bother the fuck out of me,” I said in a low voice. "But it’s completely a whole other issue when the insults involve my friends. Don’t cross that line.”
Taeri’s eyes grew wider.
Friends?” she hissed incredulously. “Your friends?
“That’s what I said.” I said, my tone cold and cutting.
I reached over and swiped her hand off of my leg.
“I don’t have much tolerance when it comes to these kinds of things. After all, when it comes to my friends…”
I shifted forward towards her, no longer hiding my anger.
“They are the few people I care enough about to protect with my life.” I finished.

Taeri looked shocked, staying stiff in her spot. Then her face melted into a fierce expression.
“Now, you---” she started, raising my book over her head.

Her arm started to swing down---

A hand snapped forward and grabbed Taeri’s wrist, stopping her arm mid-blow.
Taeri stopped, her expression surprised. She turned her head around.

Zarda was looking down at her, one hand casually in his uniform’s pocket and the other gripped around her wrist. His eyes were hard, sharp emerald green.
“Who are you to say which one of our friends is ‘trash’?” he said in a low voice.
He released Taeri’s wrist and took the book out of her hand.
“As for you not being able to come up with someone that is truly pathetic and worthless, I suggest you actually try to look.”
Taeri stared at him, completely speechless.
Zarda gave a short scoff under his breath, his harsh gaze showing no humor.
“No, you wouldn’t even have to try. You should know best what trash is.” he said.
Taeri’s eyes widened in shock, and pain flashed in her expression. She dropped her gaze, glancing around vaguely before brushing past Zarda in a hurry. Zarda didn’t even spare her a glance as she slipped around the corner.

There was a heavy moment of silence that lingered after that. I breathed out heavily, feeling weary.
“Man, Zarda. That was harsh; it doesn’t suit you.” I said.
Zarda turned his gaze to me. His eyes were slowly cooling back to its normal color, and it was now aquamarine.
“You should talk. You were turning into a beast.” he muttered.
He tossed my book my way and came over closer to the table. I caught it, keeping my eyes down.
“Thanks,” I muttered after a long silence.
I heard my twin shift around.
“Don’t mention it.” he murmured. “More importantly, are you okay?”
I didn’t answer him, keeping my eyes down. A hand came down on my shoulder and gave me a small shake.
“Zavius?” Zarda asked warily.
I breathed out slowly, and looked up at him. His expression froze in that instant for some reason.
“Zavius, hey---“
I watched my brother, taking in his worried expression and reaction to whatever it was that set him off.
Am I okay? What kind of question is that?

…I’m already used to all of this, Zar.

“Why wouldn’t I be okay?” I asked. “Everything’s the same-old same.”
Zarda’s expression didn’t move or change. I laughed, forcing a fat grin on my face for his sake.
“What kind of face is that? So friggin’ lifeless.” I chuckled.
I swung my legs off of the table and got up.
“Sheesh, where are the patrons? We were making such a racket, how could they have missed it?” I mused out loud, turning my back to my twin.

Zarda didn’t make a sound for five long seconds. Then he spoke.
“Zavius, we were summoned by the Sir Elder.” he said.
I peeked over my shoulder at my brother with a raised eyebrow.
“Huh? When?” I demanded.
Zarda sighed and gave me an exasperated look.
“Well, the orders came over an hour ago, but someone left their dwelling before the Summons.” he said, lightly accusing.
I shrugged carelessly.
“It’s been three days since! Did they expect us to really stay in our dwelling that long?” I demanded, turning back around.

Zarda shook his head, rolling his eyes.
“Well, apparently, you’re the only one who couldn’t stick to orders.” he said sternly, giving me a look.
“Huh, no kidding,” I mused, surprised. “Alright, fine. Let’s go.”

I started out towards the north end of the Library, feeling a bit out of it. I let out another tired huff.

Why can’t I just have some time to myself?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Druce was waiting for us, looking rather impatient when we got to the base Teleport Crystal in the North Quadrant. He greeted us with a glare.
“You’re late.” he growled.

I gave him a lazy shrug and scratched my head. I heard Zarda sigh.
“Sorry sir. My brother forgot about the orders and wandered off.” he said, sounding exasperated.
Druce’s glare turned on me, full-force.
“Take this more seriously, would you? As an Immortal Slayer, you can’t just go off to get some girl in your pants whenever you feel like it. Keep that sort of business for when you are off-command.” he said sharply.

What the hell?

I scowled, feeling disgusted.
“Hate to burst your bubble, sir, but I haven’t slept with any girls since I became an Immortal; not even once.” I said flatly.
A weird look flitted across Druce’s face and he cleared his throat.
“Hmm,” he said, before turning back to the Teleport Crystal.
Zarda grabbed me by the elbow and reached for Druce as everything started to go white…

I felt my feet hit the ground first before the cloudy whiteness cleared out of my view. I noticed Zarda’s grip on my elbow loosen as I completely regain my sense of sight.

“Whoa,” I murmured, standing straight.

I found myself standing in a wide, pure white room that seemed to glow and let off light. The only thing that kept the brightness down to a tolerable point was the light blue color of the polished marble floor and the placid, crystal clear sky that rested on top of the high columns that supported it as the ceiling.
The whole calm elegant feel of the Elder’s Hall knocked all thoughts out of my mind.

I snapped back into reality when Druce swept pass me and forward towards the other end of the great Hall. That was when I noticed a small group of people scattered before Sir Elder’s desk.
“Come on,” Zarda hissed, tugging on my arm.
I let him pull me forward, leading me towards the group. As I got closer, I immediately recognized all the faces.

Thya was standing closest to the desk, feet slightly apart and arms crossed in a bold position, checking her left fingernails with an annoyed look. Sarvwen stood not to far away from her, his seriousness showing through his posture and expression. For some reason, Mivian was on the floor, sitting limply with Mjoré rubbing her back soothingly. She looked tired, in pain and pissed off, all at the same time.
And then there was Ravador, sitting at his desk, looking calm and wise as he waited patiently for us to get with the group.
We caught up with Druce just as he stopped before the Chief Elder’s desk. He crisply straightened his posture and nodded once.
“Sir,” he said, addressing Ravador with respect.
Ravador nodded, accepting Druce’s greeting.
“I see you’re slightly behind time. How unusual.” he remarked.
Druce grunted and glanced towards me.
“It was just a small…misunderstanding. Nothing consequential.” he explained evasively.

Ravador’s eyebrows arched but he allowed it. The Sir Elder stood up, glided around his desk and stepped down from the raised platform to where we stood.
“Now that we are all gathered here, let us now continue on to the pressing matter.” he said.
He took turns gazing at all of us with his calm, wise eyes.
“Three days prior, we had sent out a team of Electus out into the Living in response to what we had originally thought to be a Retrieval of a Dark-creature cadaver.” he announced, his voice calming and commanding like a spell.
“Further information revealed that the retrieval was only pertaining to a greater issue at hand.”

Not one of us spoke, silently listening to the Sir Elder with intense focus.
The Supreme Elder went on.
“It was only after the team located the vampyre corpse, they initially made contact---”

“When the unstable, all-powerful, insatiable sly beast finally revealed itself.” came a loud, arrogant voice.

We all wheeled around to see who had dared to cut off our Sir Elder.
A tall lean figure of a guy was coming towards our group, his posture and steps smooth and laid back. He had a uniform that matched our rank, but I didn’t recognize his face. He had messy dark hair that hung over his eyes a little, and a pale face, and icy cold, light blue eyes.
From the corner of my eye, I saw Mivian force herself up to a stand. Her fierce expression told me clearly that she was pissed---and she knew this guy.

The guy stopped just a few feet from our group, smirking.
“Hey boss, why don’t you tell them about how this thing attacked the first Electus cell out of nowhere, but you still allowed it to live and brought that thing back to Galiasis?” he said, his tone challenging and rudely.
I saw Sir Elder sigh wearily at the arrogant kid. I already didn’t like him.
“Think what you may, but you know not the whole story.” Sir Ravador said, gazing at him evenly.

The kid mused smartly, and started to move in closer.

“Hey wannabe,” he shot at Mivian, as he walked past her.
“Hey worthless.” Mivian returned.
The kid stopped and glanced back at Mivian, looking darkly amused.
“Worthless? Me?” he questioned in a sarcastic, lightly disbelieving tone.
Mivian’s expression was just as dark, fighting back.
“Yea, you pompous, pissy, no-talent, good-for-nothing leech!” she growled.
The kid’s smart expression dropped to a menacing snarl. He looked as if he was going to snap…

Druce stepped forward and grabbed him by his arm.
“Varsalo, stand down.” he commanded.

Varsalo? Now why did that sound so familiar…

Varsalo glared at Mivian, and scoffed. And with that, he yanked his arm out of Druce’s grip.
“Sure, Sir Mentor.” he said to Druce.

Mentor?! Then this kid is---

“That arrogant, egotistical, pea-brained, little shit!!” a tight voice snarled from right behind me.

Zarda and I looked over our shoulder and saw Mivian, who had instantly appeared behind us, fuming and red-faced.
“Mivian, what are you doing?” I asked, amused.
Zarda raised an eyebrow at her, he, too, looking amused.
“Who is that kid?” he asked.
Like always, Mivian didn’t take time to consider her answer.
“Someone that I wanna kill.” she returned with a growl. She then frowned, and stared at us both. “Why, what do you think of him?”
She glared at us in silent threat, as if daring us to say something nice about this Varsalo guy.

Zarda and I exchanged quick glances.
“Hate him.” we said in sync.

“Varsalo, this is not the time or place to throw one of your fits!” Druce growled sternly. “That is not the manner in which to speak to our Superiors.”
Varsalo scowled at his mentor with a bitter expression.
“Superiors? Yea, sure; to the boss, but I was speaking to Mivian too the same way.” he returned.
Then his glare turned to us. I blinked at him, not knowing what to think about this stuck up guy.
That was until I saw him smirk.
That shouldn’t be much of a problem, now should it?” he said, his eyes burning holes in me.
“Huh?” I heard Zarda say, his tone dark and reflecting both of our annoyance.
Varsalo turned his frame fully our way.
“What, are you slow or something? No matter, that just proves my point exactly.” Varsalo sneered. “‘Respect your superiors,’ ‘Speak with dignity to the higher,’ and whatnot; sure. I’ll take you up on that whim, Druce. But you and I both shouldn’t give a rat’s ass about how I speak to these guys.”

I felt my body stiffen and my skin tingle in anger. Mivian fell completely silent behind us as well.
“Why don’t you just cut to the chase and say it already?” I said stiffly.
Varsalo’s arrogant gaze turned to me.
“Huh?”
“What, are you slow or something?” I spoke lowly, reflecting his words right back. “We want to know exactly what you’re trying to say.”

Varsalo’s eyes hardened for a split second. But then he scoffed, smirking.
“Oh, twins, huh?” he mused.

Was he really that slow?

“Apologies; I’m not used to having to take care to notice the existence of those that are inferior to me. So maybe if I had caught myself a bit earlier on, I may have able to spare you a greeting of some sort.”

I froze, and I felt Zarda stiffen beside me.
What---what the hell? We’re the same rank…

Was he trying to pick a fight with us?
Varsalo whistled, wearing an amused look.
“Oh? What’s this?” he mused. “You guys have great eyes. It reminds me of myself when I first became a trainee to be a Slayer. I had that same sharp, cold gaze that could chill a person to the bone with one glance.”

We didn’t say anything. But from the looks from it, this ass was gnawing on both Zarda’s and my last straw.

“It’s too bad though,” Varsalo sighed, feigning a sad expression. “Just because we have the same edge there, it means nothing if the only strong point you have is your glare.”
He stepped closer towards us, sneering wickedly and coolly.
“Imagine that; a Slayer that stares down his opponents as his special skill, what a laugh! That’s almost as pathetic as not having a special ability at all!”

A sick, hot twist knotted up in my chest, and I gritted my teeth against the sudden surge of energy that shot through my limbs. I could feel my twin’s worried glance on me.

“But who cares, whatever. It just goes on to show one thing here.” the ass continued, shrugging. “That’s the reality of the world we live in, in this Immortal life.”

Varsalo then looked directly at me.
“In this world, your level of skill couldn’t dare level shoulders with my rare sort.”

I didn’t move; I couldn’t trust myself to move. Shock and anger was punching through my veins, making my head ring.
Who…who the hell was he to say that to anybody?

I heard him laugh.
“Come on; I can see the two of you are very intelligent. Unlike that wannabe-Rebel that’s cowering behind your backs like a true coward that she is.” he jeered.
“That no-worth, hot-tempered, useless pile of---”

Suddenly, a cold icy feeling pulled and stung at the skin on my back, without the slightest warning. Almost at the same time, I felt a hand clap down on my left shoulder.
I turned my head, only to see Mivian sailing over my head in a graceful leap---

---and she was on fire.

No exaggeration; her body was engulfed in fierce faded grey flames that danced angrily across her limbs and back. I caught a glimpse of her eyes--- her usual, striking grey irises were practically glowing with different flashes of color.

Mivian’s fist pulled back fast and snapped forward. I saw Varsalo’s smirk disappear, and was replaced with an sharp expression of anger.
His hand reached his belt and back in a second, pulling out a coiled bladed whip---

That was when I saw it; the air surrounding Varsalo changed as he released his Pulse, freeing it into the air in lethal Energy.

“Zavius!” Zarda said in a commanding tone.

But I was already moving.
Zarda and I both dove forward, though our targets were different.

“Sorry Mivian.” I muttered, and released my Energy only a measured amount.

I shot myself forward in the path of Mivian’s fist and caught her wrist mid-thrust. For a split second our eyes met and a surprised expression came across her face and her eyes widened.
She was still falling when I pulled at her wrist and fished her body out of the air. I turned her around so her back was to me, and without letting her go I pulled her into my chest, my other hand securely trapping her arms into her chest.
I swung her around to face her target, freeing my right hand to shield from Varsalo’s attack---

Zarda had him secured on the spot, with a hand hovering threateningly just before his throat. Varsalo’s whip was wrapped harmlessly around his left forearm and around its wielder’s wrist, effectively rooting him and leaving him gaping in disbelief.
The air around Zarda was cold and icy.
“You say you like our eyes, and I say you should get yours checked.” Zarda muttered, staring Varsalo dead in the eye. “If you think you can see through all that we are capable of, let me inform you; you don’t see a thing…yet.

Varsalo quickly recovered and glared back.
“Who--- Who the hell do you think you are?” he demanded.
Zarda scoffed, shaking his head.
“What kind of stupid question is that? That should be our line.” he returned. “Telling us that our icy glares are our greatest strength without bothering to know who we are...”
Then, I saw my twin smirk wickedly at him, almost provokingly.
“Just to tell you, we already know we have awesome eyes; we hear it from girls every day.”

Varsalo bristled, and his expression became dark and scary.
“You---”

“Enough.”

Our attention was back on Mjoré, who was gliding smoothly our way.
Oh yeah; there were others here present too.

Zarda lowered his hand from Varsalo’s throat, and the whip tail loosened its hold around his forearm and Varsalo’s wrist. He backed away from him without another word being exchanged. I lowered Mivian so her feet were on the ground, but didn’t let her go, seeing that she was still glaring daggers and the grey flames were still going at full-power.

“Varsalo, might I remind you to know your proper place of stature.” Mjoré lectured, a bit of a cold edge in her voice. “If judging one by their appearance determines their strength, you are no different from this group of young trainees presently here.”

“On that matter, they are rather actually similar in skill level and strength as well.”

Mjoré wheeled around to see Sir Ravador approaching us in his smooth, leisurely pace. I saw Varsalo’s expression reveal the real side of himself; it was dark and cutting.
“What are you saying, old man?” he demanded.
Sir Elder Ravador looked peacefully at him, but didn’t respond before he turned his gaze towards Mivian and me.
“Mivian, fall at ease…” he sighed in his multi-layered voice.

My rigid anger completely melted away, even though that Voiced tone was not directed towards me.
I felt Mivian freeze in my arms, but then just seconds later, she completely relaxed, her body growing limp. The grey flames vanished, and her head rolled forward and hung loosely.
She was unconscious.

“Mivian?” I called, alarmed.

Quickly, I swiped up her legs and lifted her up cradling style, ready to take her to the Infirmary when I saw the Sir Elder hold up his hand.

“The most intriguing…” he murmured thoughtfully.

“Huh?” I blurted, looking down at the unconscious form Mivian in my arms, and back at him.
Sir Ravador was studying me with his steady gaze, a look of curiosity coming across his eyes.
“Hold peace, Zavius. She’s merely sleeping.” he reassured me.

The Supreme Elder glided over and lifted Mivian’s limp form out of my hold with a gently and easy motion that took me by surprise.
“Regrettably, this method of strict control is the only means we know that effectively pacifies Mivian, once her ability is completely drawn out.” he explained, looking over his shoulder to look at me as he turned around.

Her abilities…

Sir Ravador nodded at Sarvwen, who came to life as he stepped forward at command and approached the Elder.
“Sarvwen, I am in need of your assistance and skills.” Ravador said.
Sarvwen took Mivian out of Ravador’s held out arms and slowly lowered her to the ground.
“Yes sir,” he replied, kneeling on the ground, supporting Mivian with one arm.
His hand started to glow with Energy as he pressed it to her forehead.

The Supreme Elder watched Sarvwen worked. But then reassured that Mivian was in great hands, he turned back to me.

“Puzzlement, bemusement, and deep-thought.” he noted, his gaze searing into me. “They occupy the air in which you are surrounded.

I froze, feeling revealed.
“Uh---yes?” I stuttered, my answer coming out sounding like a question more than a statement.

I swallowed, forcing myself to relax. I had better questions to ask.
“Sir, when you said ‘manner of strict control’ you meant---”
Sir Ravador’s eyes flashed, and his nearly out-of-place young face lit up as he smiled kindly.
“My ability, yes.” he finished. “My unique ability to read, control and manipulate Emotional Energy.”

“It’s the only ability in all of the Union that can calm Mivian in her ability’s mad state it puts her in.” Druce explains, butting in.
He glared pointedly at Varsalo, who glared defiantly back.
“We can only be grateful that our Supreme Elder is so gracious to lend us his great ability in such a petty matter,” he continued. “Especially when all these matters can be avoided without hindering Sir Ravador in the first place.”

Suck-up. I thought silently to myself, rolling my eyes. I even heard Zarda scoff under his breath.

Sir Ravador laughed softly and quietly, his expression a gentle one.
“Now, now, Druce.” he chuckled. “I am one with the Union, just as you are. One’s abilities are always for all one serves.”

Psh, how absurd.”

I saw Sir Ravador’s gaze flicker back to Varsalo in an instant. Though his soft gaze stayed put, this dark edge seemed to come over his eyes.
“Absurd?” he echoed, his tone amused. “How so?”

From the corner of my eye, I saw Mivian stir, Sarvwen and Thya helping her up.
“This is a waste of my time.” Varsalo declared. “I come here on orders of a Summon I received, only to find a group of children and their two chaperones gathered here for some sort of---”

“Oh? But you have arrived here with impeccable timing, Varsalo.” Sir Elder spoke lightly, cutting in.

Varsalo’s expression froze in shocked disbelief. Then, an icy glare set in.
“More insults, old man?” he growled.

The Supreme Elder just chuckled.
“Of course not, Varsalo. Why would I do such childish, petty thing?” he replied.

Then suddenly, in an abrupt change, all kind expression fell from Sir Ravador’s face, becoming icy and sharp. The air around him shifted, the Energy surrounding him growing thicker and livelier.
I felt Zarda bristle next to me and I heard his sharp intake of breath.
“Damn, I’ve never seen him like this…” he breathed.
“I know; look at his Pulse. It’s scary.” I hissed back, without looking away from the Chief Elder.
Zarda paused, the hesitation feeling oddly like confusion.
“…his Pulse?” he echoed.
I frowned.
“Yea, his Energy Pulse; just look at the air around him! It’s clearly changed.”
“Zavius, what the hell? To feel the Energy, I could get, but to see? That’s like…”
“What are you talking about? It’s right in front of our eyes!” I demanded, turning my gaze back on my twin.

Zarda was staring at me with a confused, incredulous look. Our eyes locked on to one another.
Zarda froze, his eyes growing wide.
“Zavius?” he murmured, the disbelief and fear in his voice unnerving me.

Before I could demand what was wrong, I heard Varsalo’s voice.

What?” he hissed, his voice hushed.

I turned, returning my attention back on the conversation.
Everyone’s expression, including Mjoré and Druce, caught me by surprise: Bewilderment.

Sir Ravador smirked, his eyes flashing slyly.
“You heard me correctly, Varsalo.” he stated calmly.
“I called these young ’children’ here to announce to them that they have been nominated for advanced promotion…to your rank as Proeliator.”
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH!! I FINALLY GOT THIS THING UPDATED!!

Again, sorry, it took so long~>_<!

Please, if you want to comment, click here!!
Do tell me how you like; I want to see how well (or the opposite) I'm doing with this one!!

I AM ALL FOR GREAT CRITICISM!! and MISTAKES...ugh, please, let me know.
I hate finding mistakes even after i read it through. It's sad, but it happens.

Subscribe if you like, and don't be afraid to give me some criticism!! (though please don't be too harsh on me...XD)

~K