Status: Revised Death, Love and Family.... Long way to go!!!

Death, Love and Family: The Updated Version.

Introduction

Valary Nicole Richards! the name I was given at birth. I didn't go by Valary or even Val though I went by Niki. Only because my best friends name was Valary as well. her name was Valary Renee DiBenedetto.

We met in the 4th grade and were best friends all through out our lives. I became good friends with her friends and vice versa. Matt Sanders finally got the balls to ask her out in our junior year of high school and soon after that they went on the road to tour with his band Avenged Sevenfold I joined the sometimes Matt and I were really close because of Val he was my best friend and I was his.

In high school Val and I decided to make these t-shirts that said Val2 just to confuse everyone because they all knew me as Niki! it was fun. A few days after I met Val I introduced her to my other best friend and twin sister Sara. We were the three misfits at every school we attended. The guys were our best friends and everyone knew not to start sit with us because first we kick your ass then you'd get it kicked again by the guys.

As we got older Matt and Val grew closer and closer each day and one day he asked her to marry him it was actually on her 24 birthday! It was so cute they really loved each other. They had this big ceremony her twin another good friend of mine Michelle was her maid of honor and Sara and I were her bride’s maids.

Val and Matt were married for 3 years before she was tragically taken away from us. I will never forget that phone call.
♠ ♠ ♠
(ok people I do not I repeat I do not hate Val I actually like her she seems like a really cool chick, you have no idea how hard it was to write about her death it actually made me upset but I’ve been having this dream and its been nagging at me to be written so I have to before I go nuts but I really really have no idea why Val was killed in my dream I guess I think that her death is the one thing that will ever break her and Matt apart because they truly do love each other it breaks my heart to write this but it has to be written before my head explodes and to Val I say sorry for killing you in this story)