Status: Revised Death, Love and Family.... Long way to go!!!

Death, Love and Family: The Updated Version.

Chapter 11: Zack and Gena what?

Matt and I walked back on the bus Matt calls everyone to the front of the bus. As soon as everyone was there he turned to me, with a loving look I smiled and nodded telling him to tell them.

"Guess what?" He antagonized.

"What?" They all asked, well excluding Sara.

"We're having a baby!" Matt exclaimed.

"Great." Zack muttered, before turning away as everyone else gave us hugs and congratulations.

I looked at Matt once everyone had calmed down, "What's up with Zack?"

"Gena broke up with him, he's kind of spiraled into a depression, I'm starting to get worried about him. I've never seen him so depressed."

"Wait, he and Gena broke up? When? How? Why, they were so good together, even if I didn't really care for her."

He sighed and said "They broke up about a month ago, and she broke up with him for another man."

I growled suddenly getting angry "I'm gonna kick that little whores ass. I told her if she ever hurt him I was going to hurt her twice as bad."

Matt wrapped his arms around me from behind "No you aren't going to do anything to her you’re pregnant Nik, you can kick her ass after you have the baby."

I relaxed from my little episode and sighed sinking back into Matt "Ok fine." We just stood there for about a minute before a wonderful idea popped into my head I turned to Matt and said "Katie!"

He looked at me like I was crazy "What about her?"

"She and Zack would be great together and I actually like her!"

He sighed and said "Oh great, you're on a mission to get those two together now aren't you?"

I looked up at him smiling knowingly. He unwrapped his arms from around me and said "Go talk to him, and then call her!"

I giggled and leaned up kissing him, before I turned around and headed for the bunks where Zack was. "Zacky, hunny can I talk to you please?"

He pulled his curtain open and said "Fine, get in."

I crawled into his bunk with him, I knew Matt wouldn't get jealous because Zack and I are like Brother and Sister nothing and I mean this seriously nothing would ever happen between us. "Matt told me about Gena, and if I weren't pregnant I would find her and kick her ass five way to Sunday, want to tell me exactly what happened, because I know you are only telling the guys part of it."

He sighed and said "I wish you didn't know me so well. Anyways one night I was getting kinda lonely so I called the house to talk to her because I missed her, and some dude picked up, long story short I heard him fucking Gena over the phone, I called her the next day to ask her about it and she fucking dumped me telling me she was seeing someone else behind my back for a few months now."

I hugged him and said "I'm so sorry hun, but I did warn you to watch out with her, I knew she was going to break your heart eventually."

He nodded and said "Yeah I know but I’m a stubborn ass and I won't listen to you, I really need to learn my lesson!" he smiled, for what I con only guess is the first time in a month.

"Ok well I'm getting kinda cramped in here, and I have to go call Katie and talk to her about tomorrow, you know where to find me if you need to talk." I kissed his cheek and got out of his bunk.

I walked outside so no one could hear my conversation. I dialed Katie’s # it rang 3 times before she picked up "Hiya what's up?"

"Katie, it's me Niki, I need to talk to you about something!"

"Oh hey, so what's up?"

"Well, what would you do if I told you Gena broke Zacky's heart?"

"Hunt her down and kill her that's what I'd do!" she answered quickly.

I laughed and said "I only wish that were possible, anyways Zack needs some comfort if you know what I mean, and I was wondering if you would be willing to stay with us on this tour and help me out with Zack, help get him back on his feet and show him that is alright to love and that not every girl is a gold digging whore!"

She squealed and said "Ok Niki you just made me the happiest girl on the freaking planet!"

I laughed and said "I try love I try, anyways just have your bags packed we'll go out and buy more clothes if we have too!"

She laughed and said "Ok, so do you want to just meet up tomorrow then?"

I thought about it and said "Yeah, jet lag is starting to get to me and ..........other things that I will inform you about tomorrow, but yeah thank you so much for agreeing to do this, I just know he's going to love you!"

She giggled and said "Ok well I'll let you go I'll see you tomorrow!"

We both hung up the phones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! There it is!! Comment and tell me what you think???