Status: Revised Death, Love and Family.... Long way to go!!!

Death, Love and Family: The Updated Version.

Chapter 5: At The Studio

Matt's POV

I sat in the studio at the computer typing up a new song. It was about a man who had lost his true love and with the help pf his best friends was slowly getting back to the real world. He was slowly finding love again thanks to one particular person, his best friend. As I was typing I couldn't help but think about myself and Niki and what I had said to her this morning. I love you. For the first time since Val I think I might be falling for someone.
Val just died a year and six months ago is it right to move on this quickly? Niki and I have been having sex for the last six months, so I was mourning over Val for just over a year it just doesn’t seem right.

Am I just using Niki to help me get over Val? No, I can't be I love Niki. I wouldn't do that to her.

But am I in love with Niki? When I asked myself this question I didn't answer it myself, Val did. Matt, you know I will always love you but I'm gone now. Now Niki, Niki really loves you. I know you're afraid to admit it because you still love me but babe you need to move on and Niki truly dose love you. And I know deep down that you love her too. Don't let me get in the way anymore you need to admit it before you waste to much time and end up breaking her heart!

I didn't realize it but I had let that one lone tear fall down my face it’d been a while since I’d heard her voice even in my head. I quickly wiped it away before nodding to myself. Brian seemed to notice my sudden change in moods and came over. "Hey dude are you alright? What are you writing?" he asked.

I sighed and said "Yeah dude I'm alright and it just a new song I've been working on."

He came up closer to the computer and said "Oh new song let me read!"

I laughed at his eagerness and turned the screen towards him. As he read it his expressions changed from eager to curious and then worry. He looked at me as soon as he finished and asked "Who is she?" inquiring about the girl I was writing about.

I looked at him for a second and looked away whispering "It's Niki!"

He took me by the shoulders and turned me to face him "Niki? As in Val's best friend Niki? As in Valary Nicole Richards, Sara’s twin sister, Niki?"

I looked him in the eye then looked down nodding. "Yeah that Niki....................................Brian, I think I love her!" I said finally admitting to someone my feelings about Niki.

He looked at me sternly "You think you love her or you know you love her?" He asked "Because Matt if you hurt Niki I'll kill you then I stick Sara on you!" Sara and Brian started dating a few months ago. She was his life saver and Niki was mine without Nik I probably wouldn't have been able to make it this far, I probably would have killed myself.

I looked back at Brian and said "I know I love her. Brian, if it weren't for Niki I wouldn't be here right now!"

His face scrunched face up and quickly removed his hands from me "EWW! Dude! You had sex with her last night didn't you?"

I laughed and nodded then said my mood turning sour "Yeah and I would've got some this morning too if it weren't for you fuckers!"

Brian started wiping his hands on his shit like he'd just touched something disgusting "Ewe! Ewe! Ewe!"

I laughed so hard my face hurt then I calmed down and said "Dude I took a shower chill man!"

"Was she in the shower with you?" he asked.

I slightly pouted and said "No, she went back to sleep after she woke me up!"

He laughed and said "Ha ha you didn't get any this morning and now you’re gonna be a bitch for the rest of the day!"

Jimmy walked in and asked "Who was he getting some from in the first place?"

Brian turned to him before I could stop him and said "Niki!"

Jimmy looked at me glaring "If you hurt her Sanders I'll kick your ass!"

Zack and Johnny walked in next "Kick his ass why?" Zack asked.

"He's been banging Niki!" Brian just had to state.

They both turned to me and glared "You hurt her..."

I cut them off "Oh my fucking god will you guys just shut the fuck up I'm not going to hurt her I love her for god sakes!" I yelled even though I didn't mean to, my anger got the best of me.