Status: Revised Death, Love and Family.... Long way to go!!!

Death, Love and Family: The Updated Version.

Chapter 8: We Need To Talk

It's been two weeks since the guys left and a whole month that I've been sick. Sara came into the bathroom and held my hair back as I threw up once again. I sighed and sat back after I had emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet.

Sara kept looking from me to my stomach I looked at her questioningly and asked "Sara, why are you looking at me like that?"

She sighed and said "Niki I think you might be pregnant."

I looked at her wide eyed then looked down at my stomach then at the toilet then back at her "Oh my god!" I breathed "No...I...I can't be......fuck!" I just broke down and started crying.

Sara came over to me and wrapped her arms around me calming me down. I looked up at her and asked "What am I going to do sis?"

She sighed and said "Well first off we are going to take you to the drug store get you some tests then after that we'll see if its true and if it is I'll take you to the doctors if not well then I'm gonna take you anyways to find out what’s wrong with you!"

I nodded and said "Ok let’s go I need to know, even though I already have a feeling I know what the outcome is going to be."

We got off the bathroom floor and I cleaned up before we got into Matt's Dodge Charger and headed to the drug store. I bought five different tests. When I got back in the car Sara looked in the bag and asked "How are you going to pee that much?"

I laughed and said "I'm going to drink water like there's tomorrow that's how I don't trust just one test."

She nodded then headed back to Mine and Matt's house. I went into the kitchen and filled up a big huge glass of water and started drinking till I had to pee. I finally finished all five but waited until I finished all of them to look.

I was pacing back and forth in my bedroom while Sara was sitting on the bed watching me when the timer I set beeped I froze. I looked at Sara and said "I can't look sissa you do it!"

She quirked and eyebrow and asked "You sure you want me to do it?"

I just nodded and she walked into the bathroom, when she came out she was holding all five of them and looking at me with wide eyes I groaned and said "They're all positive aren't they?"

She just nodded, I sighed "Damn I'll go make the appointment.....FUCK....how am I going to tell Matt?"

Sara perked up at this "We could go see them so you can tell him in person!"

I laughed and said "You just want to see Brian!"

She nodded enthusiastically "Duh.....how did you get pregnant though I thought you and Matt always used protection?"

I thought about it and said "Fuck, hmm well remember right after they release the album they had that big party," she nodded and I continued "Well lets just say Matt and I got a little carried away that night when we got home and forgot!"

She just shook her head clicking her tongue. I called the doctor and they said they had an opening in half and hour because the other patient canceled. I immediately told Sara and we got in the car I decided to drive this time.

When we got there I signed myself in and sat down waiting for them to call my name. As I was sitting there next to Sara I started to get nervous and started bouncing my knees. Sara groaned and said "Valary Nicole if you do not stop bouncing your knees I'm going to hurt you!"

I sighed and stopped just as I heard them calling my name. Pretty much going to the doctor just confirmed that I was pregnant he gave me some vitamins and a list of things I couldn't eat or drink and things I could have then sent me on my merry way to figure out a way to tell Matt he got me pregnant.

To tell you the truth I'm kinda happy I've always wanted kids of my own. I sighed and turned to Sara I said "I'm going to drop you off at you're house so you can pack I'm gonna go home pack and call Matt!"

She jumped in her seat and clapped. I just laughed at her as I pulled into her drive way. She got out of the car a literally skipped her way to her front door. I sighed as I drove home. When I walked in the door, I picked my phone and dialed his number, it went straight to voice mail meaning he was busy so I left a message "Matt, it's me...uh we need to talk call me when you get this message. I love you."

I put my phone back in my pocket and went upstairs to start packing.