Julia

Julia

The infant that rested in his arms stared up at him tiredly as he rocked her, lulling her to sleep. Singing the song of which he had gotten her name. The name of Julia. Such beauty in the lyrics; the reason why it had seemed to suit his daughter so well.

“Julia, seashell eyes, windy smile, calls me. So I sing the song of love, Julia.”

The lyrics leave his lips and enter the ears of the calming infant that lay in his caring arms. Her eyes begin to close and he smiles down at her, continuing to sing the song.

“Her hair of floating sky is shimmering, glimmering, in the sun. Julia, Julia, morning moon, touch me. So I sing the song of love, Julia.”

The infant now sleeps peacefully in the nurturing arms of her father. His deep emerald eyes look down at her small, delicate body, not taking his gaze from her for a moment.

The song nearly completed, he still continues to rock her gently.

“Julia, sleeping sand, silent cloud, touch me. So I sing the song of love, Julia.”

He brings the infant close to his chest; her heart seeming to beat against his. He whispers a sincere ‘I love you’ and finishes the song.

“So I sing the song of love for Julia, Julia, Julia.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, here's the story behind this...
I was listening to the song Julia by the Beatles when I thought "wouldn't it be cute if Billie had a daughter named Julia as sang this to her?" and then I began to daydream about what it would be like and then ta-da! along came this one-shot. :D

Hope ya liked!! ;)