Status: Started Up Again

Fate Has a Weird Way of Working Things Out

This Is It; We're Coming Home

"Huh?" Both of the boys spoke.
"You're both sleeping wit- in the same bed as me!" I looked to my left where Sid was laying, and to my right where Drew was.
"Well, we both wanted to sleep with you, so...." Sidney began.
"Urgh whatever."

I looked at the clock. It was ten am.

I jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. My hair was curled into ringlets, my teeth were brushed, and my face was freshly washed in about ten minutes...if that.

"I'm going out, b-" They were already fast asleep...gosh!

Today was out last day in France, so a group of us decided to go to Paris. I walked through the halls of the hotel. And pulled out my room card. I then, slipped it into the slot. I opened the door and walked into my original room.

"Jon, are you coming to Paris today?" I asked.
"Hmm...who else is going?"
"Cam, Carey, Tanger, Spezza, me and a few others?"
"Eh, sure. I'll be down in twenty."
"Alright. And tell Eric he can come if we wants to."
"Will do. See you down in a bit Kate."

I went downstairs, where a few of the guys were already. In a little bit we were all ready to go.

The ride there (we took the team bus) only took fifteen minutes. We tried to make the best of our last day together. After today we will be split up all over North America, not knowing when we'll see each other again.

"Jason! Can you take a pic of Cam and I?" I shouted over.
We've been in Paris for about half of the day already and were finally in front of the Eifle Tower. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen.
"Sure," He grabbed my camera and took a quick picture.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing. Something we haven't done in months.

We got back to the hotel at five. Everyone packed up their things and met down in the lobby.

"Guys...and lady," Coach looked over at me. "You gave a strong effort and deserve to be wearing a gold medal around your neck right now. This year, just wasn't our year. Hopefully, I'll see you all back next season. Enjoy the flight back, and good luck with your regular teams for the rest the year. Wherever you may be."
And with that we got onto the bus almost silently.
Drew wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "Remember; it's not your fault."
I took a deep breath in and tried to make me response as truthful as I could, "I know..."

The flight back was filled with a few scattered chatters, about coming home. We've been away for about two and a half weeks and couldn't wait to sleep in our own beds again.

Finally. Our flight arrived. We landed in Ottawa at 5:00am/Eastern time. We stepped off the plane, and went to get our luggage. After that we walked out of the airport to be greeted by a few hundred fans.
I smiled, "Okay, so maybe they don't all hate me," I said to Sidney.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes! Fate is back! Got my notebook so updates are going to be plentiful.
Leave me a comment. Comments=Love.