Status: Started Up Again

Fate Has a Weird Way of Working Things Out

It's Just Like..Five Months Ago

Later that night...

"Hey it's like old times!" Sidney shouted in the hallway of the hotel.
"Like five months ago..." Said Jon.
"Just tell me who's room I'm staying in!" I yelled. Sidney opened his mouth to speak, "Sid and Drew's room is out of the question." A little kid pout came to both of their faces.
"Awwweh, please?" [Sid.]
"It was all Sidney's idea....not mine!" [Drew.]
"Nuhuh." [Me.]
"So who are you gunna stay with?" Jason asked.
"Either with the goalies., the goal scorers, or you!" [Cam&Carey, Eric&Jon, Jason.]
"I vote me!" They all yelled.
I just laughed, "Hmmm...I think I'll go with....my goalies!"
"Yay Katie!" Cam yelled.
"Kate is all ours!" Carey joined in.
Cam picked me up and set me over his shoulder.
"Ward! Put me down this instant!" I shouted.
"You're really light, you know that?"
"Nice to know...now put me down!"
"I don't think so."
"Carey..." I gave him a little pout. "Please help me down."
"Nope!" He smirked.
"Urgh, Siddo?"
"Naw, you picked them over me," He winked.
"Jason?"
"---"
"Here, I'll help you down Kate." Drew reached over and grabbed me from Cam.
"Now will you stay with me?
I hit him in the back of the head, "No you dor-"
He lost his balance and we tumbled to the floor. Somehow he ended up on-top of me.
"Nice view from up here," He laughed.
"Drew...Get off of me right this instant!"
"Okay, okay, geez."
"Now let us go!" I started marching away but Jon was cracking up.
"Haha, 'let us' 'lettuce.'"
"Idiot," I rolled my eyes and starting walking again, "Night boys!" I yelled behind me.
"Goodnight!" They shouted.

A bit later....

"Back to the bed situation..." I sighed.
"Yeah..."
"Why don't they have three beds in these places? Urgh..."
"Uhmm, I dunno?" Cam spoke.
"Well who am I gunna share a bed with then?"
"You can sleep with Cam, " Said Carey, " I need my beauty sleep, and when you're in my bed you always kick me!"
I laughed, "Okay Cam it is."
"Night guys!" Carey headed into the one bedroom.
"Well, I guess I'll head to bed too, night Cam!" I laid down on the bed as he laid beside me.
"Night Kate."

I woke up...once again squished.

If I wake up like I did last time, someone is in for it.

I opened my eyes to see seven of us in the bed; Cam, Carey, Sidney, Drew, Jon, Eric and myself.
"Guys!" I yelled, probably waking up the people in the room next to us. Oh yeah, there's no one in that room since everyone's in ours!
"Huh?" I rolled my eyes.
"Cam..hey, you're alright, you can go back to sleep. Carey, so did I kick you? Sid, Jon, Eric and Drew what the heck are you guys doing?"
"Okay, g'night...well morning...whatever..." Cam replied and started drifting back into dreamland.
"Uhm..no you didn't kick me, but I think Sid was talking." Carey laughed.
"I so did not talk Carey," Sidney said in an offended girl's voice, "And uhmm...Kate...W-we we're...uhmm...."
"Cold!" Drew spoke and the other three nodded.
"Oh, I'm sure...the heating in your room wasn't working right?" I said sarcastically.
"Yeah, that." Sidney laughed.
"Urgh, you people area bunch of dorks!" I got up out of bed and started walking towards the door, "I'll be back later." I rolled my eyes.
"Awweh," They replied in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty pointless chapter but hey, there's gotta be a few of those!
Hopefully you enjoyed it.
I wrote this stuff a long time ago still...in about one or two chapter it'll be the recent stuff though (:
Comments=Love.
Thanks to iSMILE who commented on my last chapter.
-Hearts-