Status: Started Up Again

Fate Has a Weird Way of Working Things Out

It Could'a Been A Random Police Office Ya Know

I walked over to Jason's room, and knocked on the door. Jason came to the door wearing just his boxers and a sleepy expression on his face.

"You know...if it would have been some random police off-," I started.
But Jason cut me off, "So what's up? Did the guys all go into your bed?"
"You know it."
"Claiming the furnace broke?" I nodded, Come on in then," He replied leading the way into his room. "I can sleep on the floor...that's fine."
"Naw, I don't mind one person in bed, it's just the six people plus me I can't stand."
He laughed, "Okay then."

I got up at 10:30am to the smell of bacon.
I bounced out of bed and skipped happily into the kitchenette, "I want some!"
Jason smiled, "Room service," and pointed to the platefuls of food.
"Ooh, yummy," He laughed in response.

After demolishing the food infront of me, I asked, "So what're we doing today?"
“Well the guys and I thought we could just hang out, catch up that sorta stuff.”
“Mm-okay, sounds good,” I mumbled through a mouthful of food.

I finished eating, and pushed my stool away from the breakfast bar I was sitting at.

“I’m gunna go get ready,” I called back into the kitchen as I exited Jason’s room and walked over to my own.

All four of the other guys were still in bed.
“Wake up!” I yelled as I entered the room.
They groggily greeted me, and got out of bed.

In a few minutes, they were all fully awake.
“Wanna go for a coffee?” I got several yeahs, sures and alrights as replies.

A while later all of us went down to the Rideau Center to get a coffee and then do a bit of shopping..

“Hey! Look over there!”
“Is that!? It is! And look!”
I was listening to a conversation behind us, and right on cue tow kids walked up to us. They were about ten or eleven years old and both boys.
“Uhmm..excuse me,” One of them went over to Sid, “Do you think I could have all your guys’ autographs?” He stuck out a napkin.
“Me too!” The other kid chirped in.
We passed around the napkins, signing each in turn.
“Thank you!” They yelped running off, probably excited to tell their parents and friends they saw some superstars at the mall.
“Aw, weren’t they cute?” I smiled.
“Same old thing every time... ‘Oh can I have your autograph!? You’re my favourite player!’ ” Cam, Jason, Eric, Jon and Sid laughed along together.
Carey, Drew and myself rolled our eyes. I guess we weren’t as popular as them..yet!
♠ ♠ ♠
GUYS! <3 <3
I finally, finally updated.
I'm so so so so so so so sorry it took so many months Dx
I've been so busy and stuff, but here you go.
3 comments for the next one. (:
...And it won't take that long, pinky promise (: