Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Paisley stood from the Ravenclaw table, heading down to the dungeons so she could get her parchment and quills for detention with Snape.

When she entered the Common Room, she saw Emily sitting by the fire, obviously waiting for her seeing as no one else was there.

“Cheers.” She greeted, motioning for Paisley to sit down. Paisley did and noticed on her acne covered face, that there was a cut running from her cheek to her under eye.

“What happened?” Asked Paisley, struck speechless by the gruesome mark.

“Parkinson was in a foul mood, she left diner early because she was mad, and then she ran into me in the charms corridor.” She said, wincing as her speaking caused discomfort.

“She needed someone to take her anger out on.” Said Paisley, realization dawning on her. Emily nodded, tears escaping her eyes, she quickly wiped them away, knowing that Slytherin's didn't cry.

“Anyway,” Said Emily, changing the subject. Emily also knew that Slytherin's didn't accept pity, “Where are you off too, you left the Hall early?”

“Detention with Snape and Malfoy.” Said Paisley, pursing her lips and pouting. Emily's eyes grew in size as she asked,

Draco Malfoy?”

“The one and only.” Replied Paisley, rubbing her temples. If she didn't have to hear about Draco Malfoy ever again, it would be way too soon.

Emily sighed dreamily and it was Paisley's turn to widen her eyes in disbelief.

“He chose Bulstrode today at breakfast.” She said distastefully, “I wish he would look at me just once, and maybe even choose me.”

Pailsey knew who Millicent Bulstrode was, many people in Slytherin called her 'Milly'. She was known as one of the easiest girls to shag in our year. She was decent looking but her robes were too tight, obviously magically altered and she wore to much of Madame Malulu's Facial Coverup, she looked almost like a doll.

“What do you mean, choose?” Asked Paisley, she knew she was going to be late, but she wanted to know more about Malfoy. Merlin knows she couldn't ask Draco about himself, she couldn't ask Luna because she was in her own little world, and right now was the only time she and Emily couldn't be seen talking.

“Every morning, sometimes every other morning if he is still sore or needs to recover, he stands up at breakfast, early while everyone else it sitting and he taps on girl on the left shoulder and at eight O' clock they meet up at an undisclosed location and,” She raised her eyebrows suggestively, “You know . . .”

Paisley wrinkled her nose, sure she had participated in intercourse before but never a different person every night.

“He probably has an illegitimate love child somewhere, or at least contracted some sort of disease.” Said Paisley, her face still scrunched up in disgust.

“We're wizards, Longbottom.” She said, smiling at Paisley's expression, “We have charms to prevent that kind of shite.”

Paisley was about to inquire more about Draco when the clock chimed eight times.

“Bloody hell!” Yelled Paisley jumping up, and frantically grabbing her quills, ink pot, and parchment. “Thanks for the information, Emily.”

Emily smiled, and got up off the couch, walking up the stairs. Paisley all but sprinted out of the Common Room exit. Luckily, the Slytherin Common Room was near the dungeons, which were near the Potions Room.

She busted open the door, finding Draco already seated in his regular Potions seat, and Snape staring at her with annoyance in his eyes.

“Nice of you to join us, Miss Longbottom.” He drawled, standing up as Paisley took her seat next to Draco.

“The first part of your detention will be in silence, finish some schoolwork. To be honest I don't care, as long as your mouths are shut. The second half, you will be cleaning the cauldrons we used today.” Without another word, not even a glance he took his seat at the front of the room, grading nine inch essays that the seventh years wrote.

Paisley started working on an essay, she was two inches in when a crumpled piece of paper hit her in the side of the face and dropped down in front of her.

She looked to Draco who was working diligently on something pretending not to have done anything. Paisley opened the note and found a stick drawing of a boy with slicked back hair pointing his wand a a stick figure of a rather curvy girl.

The name 'Draco' was written under the boy and 'Longbottomette' under the girl. The stick figure Draco pointed his wand and fired a spell at the stick figure Paisley.

Stick figure Paisley was hoisted up into the air. Her robes flew over her head and the poor stick figure Paisley was left it some very provocative looking under garments while stick figure Draco wore a very accurate smirk.

Paisley rolled her eyes and brought out her wand, she made some alterations to the little note.

Draco was surprised when the same piece of paper hit him upside the head, much harder than his throw was to her. He opened it up and noticed the figures started to move differently than he had intended.

Stick figure Draco was still pointing his wand at stick figure Paisley, but this time when he fired the spell, stick figure Paisley pulled out a hand mirror so the spell hit the mirror and bounced back to stick figure Draco hoisting him into the air.

On top of that, stick figure Paisley hit him with a spell, making his chest grow at an alarming rate and size. Stick figure Draco's robes then flew off to reveal lacy lingerie.

Stick figure Paisley hopped on her Lighteningbolt and circled his thrashing form, laughing as she went.

Draco scowled at Paisley, that trick had worked a lot on Scarhead last year. This was going to be a long night.

Draco was going to have to stand up Bulstrode.
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
My Harry Potter story, 'Lost in Tranquility' is out and has a summary and stuff. I kind of suck at summary's, so don't judge it until the first couple of chapters.
Whit.