Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty Five

Avoiding someone that you didn't like was usually what people did, unless that person slept with the other persons boyfriend and now wanted to kick said persons arse.

None of those were the case in Draco and Paisley's case.

She was avoiding him because she had no idea what happened next. What they were, or even if she wanted to be anything with him. Sure, she thought he was devilishly handsome, he was really cute when she made him angry, and his comebacks, as hurtful as they seemed, never struck her as though he really meant them.

He was avoiding her because she was now in danger. His father had found out about Paisley, from none other than Pansy Parkinson, who was sure to get what she deserved in the upcoming months. His father had sent him a rather scolding letter in which he insinuated that if he continued to see, look at, kiss, date, or even be partnered with in school assignments, that bad things would happen to his Paisley.

“So what was that?” Asked Emily, smirking at Paisley obvious awkwardness.

“I have absolutely no idea what your talking about.” Said Paisley, not looking her friend in the eye.

Before Emily could call bullshit, the door to the desserted Potions room burst open to reveal three yelling Figures.

Neville

Dean

and Harry.

“What the bloody hell was that?”

“I thought we had something special!?!”

“Dean, bugger off.”

Paisley smiled at Harry's suggestion for Dean to get the hell out. Dean reluctantly left after Neville started to yell some more.

“This is just ridiculous!”

“What's ridiculous, Neville, is the fact that you've never kissed a girl.” She shot back, feeling backed into a corner.

“Well if I had to choose between kissing no one or a Malfoy, I would choose NO ONE!” He shouted back, red faced.

“I don't know,” Chimed in Emily, “Mrs. Malfoy is a dish.”

Everyone took a moment to relieve that tension and look at Emily with plain, untapped curiosity. Then they all laughed.

“Neville,” Said Paisley, calmer now then she was, “I won't tell you who to kiss, and you don't tell me.”

“But, Malfoy?” He whined, “Really?”

“If I so desire.” She said, sticking her nose in the air.

“So, it's true then.” Laughed Emily, “Malfoy is what you desire?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna update a couple times today, so get ready my faithful readers and check out my Damon Salvatore fanfiction. Mystic Falls