Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 26

Chapter Twenty Six

“Tell me boy!” Shouted the blonde haired man. “What have you seen?”

Dean cowered, he now saw what a stupid idea this was. How did it ever seem like a good one? He was betraying the love of his life so that she could be his, that much sooner.

He was seriously reconsidering what he was doing until his say Mr. Malfoy in the flesh. He was rumoured to be a brutal Death Eater. So why would Dean drag himself all the way to Malfoy Manor?

To break up Draco and Paisley.

They weren't even together! Little did everyone know . . .

Hands were flying everywhere, running over exposed skin, removing clothing, and sneaking under waistbands.

“This doesn't mean anything.” Assured Draco, as he applied so much pressure to Paisley's lips that she knew they were going to be bruised.

“Of course not.” Responded Paisley, immediately. She tried to nod her head but found her efforts were useless.

Paisley couldn't get used to those annoying butterflies in her stomach when he kissed her, and when his tongue slipped between her parted lips, she felt like those butterflies were exploding one by one. From every Muggle movie she had ever watched, her mom's old romance novel's and the way Gram's used to go into detail about her lover, Gustav, she had to deduce that these feelings were good ones.

Draco couldn't quite put his finger on the feeling he got when he saw Paisley walking by. The feeling only multiplied when he got to touch her, or even hear her speaking. He was mesmerized by everything the girl did. The feminine curve of her hips, that pouty look she got when she was trying to convince someone of something she KNEW was right.

Even if she wasn't right people agreed with her anyway, simply because she was adorable, and seeing as the pair had been having these rendezvous every chance they had, she was his.

She lifted her shirt above her head when he hand came in contact, loudly and painfully, with what seemed to be a wooden shelf.

“Merlin!” She cursed, and Draco forced himself to hold in a laugh.

“Shut it, Ferret Face before I make this broom a permanent part of your anatomy.” She threatened viciously.

Draco however was used to this behaviour from Longbottomette. He became used to ignoring it.

“Don't make empty threats, little girl.” He warned, stepping closer to her. His breath was warm on her face and she shivered at even the slightest of contact.

She shut her eyes, willing her body to stop reacting this way.

However when she opened her eyes, Ferret Face was gone. She was left alone in a broom closet, panting like she had just ran a 10 kilometre marathon.

She smiled despite of herself and waited for another ten minutes before exiting the closet. As she opened the door, there stood Harry Potter, looking like he was just about to enter said broom closet.

“Pots. How goes it?” She smiled, they were both standing in the threshold.

“I just saw Draco walk out of here, I thought maybe he was doing something suspicious.” He eyed her wearily.

“Do I look suspicious to you?” She giggled, her joke seemed to only amuse her.

“I don't have to tell you more than once to be careful with him.” He said, watching as Paisley walked out of the closet.

“Then stop telling me every time you see me.” She smiled, knowingly at her friend, “Remember Harry, keep this to yourself.”

“Always.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep yep yep. Updates and you should love me. Please read my Damon Salvatore story and if any of you know any other good stories about the Vampire Diaries and Damon Salvatore please let me in on it. Thanks guys! Comment and subbie!