Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 27

Chapter Twenty Seven

People were running wildly around the Castle, they were screaming and panting, searching the corridor for a familiar face.

Death Eaters had invaded Hogwarts, they had broken the complex shields put up by Dumbledore and Flitwik.

Paisley hid around the corner from a pair of Death Eaters watching as they shouted curses at a gaggle of First Years.

Avada-” Paisley interrupted the deadly spell and cast one of her own.

Netuius Decendus” Paisley watched as a net fell from the ceiling and covered the two cockroaches.

Harry's Defence class was paying off. She was proud to say that she was part of Dumbledore's Army.

She ran down the Corridor, secretly looking for Ferret Face as she scanned the crowds. Then a thought hit her, she had been scanning the groups of fighting Witches and Wizard's and scanning students, expecting to him fighting a man in black, with a look of fierce determination on his face like when he got angry at Paisley for hanging out with Dean.

It had never crossed her mind that she should be looking for him in a dark pair of robes, with a mask covering his face and a pointed hood atop his head.

Well in her thoughts, a spell hit her. One that had her paralysed. Paisley tried to scream but her mouth wouldn't move, she tried to kick her attacker as they hauled her up and dragged her to the empty Charm's room.

Her attacker set her down and removed mask.

Paisley could barely make out some chiseled features, his jaw, the shape of his lips. Shadows covered the rest of his face.

Her attacker removed his pointed hood.

Paisley saw blond locks tumble out of the hood and fall to the face of her attacker. If she could have gasped she would have.

Her attacker then muttered a spell which must have been the counter because then Paisley was throwing insults, ones that she used in dire moments of hate and mistrust.

“You must've been so pathetically stupid.” Stated Draco, “You must've realized that when forced to choose a side I would choose my Lord.”

Tears sprang to Paisley's eyes, but she would not let this monster see her cry. He would probably pull out a video camera so he could have a good laugh with his Death Eater mates after they were done ransacking the Castle.

“You are evil.” Was all Paisley could say, Draco took a step back at her words.

“I've brought your here to keep you safe. I don't know what they want but they won't find it in a Classroom.” He said, not bringing his eyes up to meet hers. He put his mask back on and his hood back up, “I've got to be leaving now.”

“I'm not staying in here while all my friends fight for their lives, Draco!” She said, fire burning in her eyes. Draco noticed that was the first time she hadn't called him 'Ferret Face'.

“They can take on the Death Eater's this time.” He responded, “We only have a couple men here.”

“Your despicable scum.”

Another two men dressed as Draco was walked into the room, Draco's breath caught as he feared for Paisley safety. They hadn't told him what they wanted, and frankly, Draco didn't want to know.

“Ahhh,” Cooed his father, “You've found the treasure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Check out my awesome new story 'Mystic Falls" I've also posted it on Fanfiction.net and it's getting alot of hits and comments so I expect the same from you guys!!