Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty Eight

“What do you mean Father?” Questioned Draco, trying not to stutter. “I've found this girl studying in here, she is nothing.”

That particular phrase causing unexplained pain to erupt within Paisley.

“No son. She is everything.”

“What does the Dark Lord want with her?” Asked Draco, truly scared for the second time in his life. The first being, when he was branded with the Dark Mark.

“The Dark Lord knows nothing of this mission. This was my doing and I will not fail.” Said Draco's father. Paisley had always heard Draco speak of his father. Mostly when he was threatening people or being a prat.

'My father will hear about this.' A

A typical Draco Malfoy behaviour.

“But why?”

“Because my dear son, you've fallen in love with her. The enemy.” Lucius approached Paisley and grabbed her by her hair, she shrieked and kicked him in the shin, “And a Longbottom no less.”

“Let go of me you pathetic excuse for a man.” Paisley shouted bravely, she knew that it was futile trying to call for help, everyone was battling the Death Eaters.

“Despicable.”

“Father, please. I haven't fallen in love with anyone!” Draco pleaded, “Just let her be. She's nothing!”

“If she is nothing as you say, you wouldn't mind if I killed her. Right now.” His father sneered, baring his teeth at Paisley.

Draco weighed his options, he could stop his father and then Paisley surely would be killed or he could bluff and possibly save her life.

“Go ahead.”

“What?” Paisley said, followed by a string of swear words directed at the two men.

Lucius knew his son was bluffing, he knew that he cared for the rather beautiful girl he was currently holding by her hair.

“Or maybe, we take her back to Headquarters and have some fun.”

Draco and Paisley had knots tying themselves in their stomachs. Then suddenly, Paisley lost consciousness as Maslow, the other Death Eater in the room put his wand to her head.

“Let's get back to the Dark Lord, he'll be expecting us.”

Just like that, they were gone, and with a sinking realization Draco realized that this was the end for Paisley. She wouldn't be coming back to Hogwarts, ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
MAY 24!!!!!!!! comment and such!!!!