Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

“Really?” Said Paisley. “Really? You're going to be that cliche?”

Paisley barely even threw the disgusting man a glance, he was making rude suggestions and actions that implied he was going to force himself on her. Paisley however had no time to be trifled with. She was too busy thinking of a way to get out of this hell hole and proceed to kill Draco Malfoy.

Paisley had come to the conclusion that she would rather be in Azkaban, for murder, then be in here for being a good person.

“Such a pretty face.” Snarled the voice, before he coughed loudly, sounding like he was trying to hack up a lung.

“It's a shame I can't say the same for you.” She rolled her eyes and walked to the far corner of the dark and dank cage they had put her in.

“Where the fuck am I? What the fuck do you fucking people want with me?” She suddenly yelled, throwing one of her shoes through the cage bars, knocking the guard right in the temple.

“You little bitch!” He shouted, “WORMTAIL?!?”

A small pathetic little man, scuttled down the stairs cowering before the man who held more power than himself.

“Watch the girl.”

“Yes, sir.”

So Paisley sat there, in the dark, only hearing the other prisoners moan and groan. She waited for anyone to come down and tell her even the smallest bit of information.

“It will be a while, they like to keep you waiting.” Said a small voice that Paisley found very familiar. “It's a minimal form of torture.”

“Uh, yeah. I guess it's working, I'm outta my mind over here.” Said Paisley, hoping that this voice she was hearing wasn't in her head.

“Try being in here for a year. Even two months.” Said the dreamy voice.

“Is that how long you've been here, a year?”

“No, I've been in here for a a couple days, Allison DeVangia, and Shane Pieazecki, have been in here for years. They're in the nest cell over.”

“You sound so familiar.” Said Paisley, trying to poke her head far enough out of the bars to see the girl in the next cell.

“That's because you know me, it's me Luna.”

“LUNA?!?” Paisley shouted, but quieted her voice as the screams and pained moans escalated in the prison.

“Yes, it is me. What unfortunate circumstances that we are in.” She said, reaching her hand out of the bar and around the cement wall, we grasped hands.

Nearly an hour later, Luna leaned against the wall, I leaned on the other side of it and our hands were intertwined through the bars. It was comforting to know that in the scariest place we could possibly be, we had the warmth and love of a friend.

I was even more grateful to have Luna when the door opened and the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs was hear through out the dungeon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Exams are over, finals are done, school is finished. HANGOVERS ARE HERE! Get ready for more!