Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty One

Paisley watched as Mr. Malfoy pointed the wand at her forehead, he had used the torture curse one to many times already and Paisley was in pain, immense pain.

This time though, before Lucius could get out the full spell, she started to scream bloody murder. He smiled, not noticing that she was faking.

Paisley thrashed and wriggled, crying and screaming until Mr. Malfoy had a smug enough look on his face. Paisley aimed a precise kick to the family jewels and he doubled over, giving Paisley the perfect opportunity to grab his wand.

He was stunned, his blue and grey eyes open wide with shock as she sound proofed the room.

Paisley, with great effort, jumped off the cold cement floor and jobbed the wand into the side of his neck, being sure to cause as much pain as possible with out breaking a blood vessel.

“You're going to let me walk out of here, and I'm going to let you live.” She whispered hurriedly, but menacingly in his ear. She could have just bound him to the floor but she wanted him to feel as inferior as she felt while he was torturing her.

“You wouldn't.” He sneered.

“You've just brought me to hell and back, used the torture spell more than I can count and you smiled the whole time you were doing it.” She whispered, restraining herself from growling. “So you can just try me.”

His eyes were submissive as he nodded. Agreeing to her terms. She turned to walk out, keeping him bound to the floor.

“My wand.” He croaked, reaching his hand out towards her.

“I'll Fed Ex it to you.”

Her muscles were screaming at her as she apparated out of there. She even dared smile as she walked down the street only looking back at the dark looming house to flash it the finger.

Draco ran towards the screaming, he couldn't hear anything anymore as he neared the room where interrogations were held. He opened the door, to find her father, slumped over feet stuck to the ground, and a swelling red welt on his neck.

“Father?” He questioned cautiously.

Lucius Malfoy lifted his head, hatred in his eyes.

“She is the Devil incarnate. Your little screw toy, will pay.” He said, Draco didn't care to help his father, he didn't care to even look at him.

Draco Malfoy took off, running out of his house, past the peacocks and down the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll.
Doesn't anyone know what happened to Rawr;; ???? Because I haven't heard from her at all and now her account isn't available . . .