Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 32

Chapter Thirty Two

“Stupid Malfoy's!” Paisley growled, sticking Mr. Malfoy's wand in the air it's tip a glow.

Out of the darkness a red triple Decker bus pulled up at an alarming speed.

“Where to Good Lookin'?” Asked the driver, quirking his eyebrow up at her. His pimpled face crunched with a smile.

“Hogshead, thanks.” She said simply, taking a seat on one of the beds furthest away from the one where a woman was under the covers shaking violently.

“Thanks Stan.” Paisley said lamely, her muscles too sore to put any effort into gratitude.

“No problem Pretty Lady, cheer up though, eh?”

“I'm going to try.”

Paisley gathered her robes and stepped off the bus, Lucius' wand tucked safely in her sleeve. She entered the Hogshead, and booked a room, planning to settle for the night and et back to Hogwart's the next morning and inform Professor Dumbledore of Lucius' indiscretions.

“What an ass!” Paisley fumed. Ripping her robe off of her, and taking off her white dress shirt. That left her in her black tank top and school uniformed plaid skirt, showing off her cuts and bruises.

She ran her finger over a gash that started at her elbow and ran all the way down to her pinky finger.

“Well, that's just perfect.” She lifted her shirt and saw that her entire body was decorated in bruises. It was in that moment, that her adrenaline faded she remembered Luna.

“Fuck!” paisley scrambled to get her tank top pulled over her chest and booked it down out of her room and down the stairs to the Lobby, but when she neared the front desk, she found herself on the floor having just collided with someone.

The figure pulled off his black hood and stared down at the girl with adoring eyes.

“Longbottomette!” He gushed, Paisley noticed how strange it was to hear him feel compassion, or even just an emotion besides hate. “You have no idea how worried I was!”

Such a simple statement from the handsome boy in front of her elicited a very common reaction when it came to Paisley Longbottom, hitting.

Draco crashed into the nearest table clutching at the now swelling left eye, where Paisley's fist had made contact.

“Bloody Hell!” He cursed, “What was that for?”

“You did not seriously just ask that question. You're such a dolt!” She screamed, lowering her voice when she caught the bar maid, and everyone else's attention. “You left me in your father prison to rot!”

“But I-”

“Luna is still in there, you Great Pratt!”

“She's actually-”

“Your father is the most despicable man I've had the misfortune to meet!”

“Paisley! I had come to save you, I was in the Manor when you busted out by yourself! The Order had people posted right outside when they saw you walking away, they had reason to expect something and burst in, releasing the prisoners! As for that tid bit about my father, I have no objections!” Draco was out of breath, and panting as he finished clearing his name.

“Well, I hope you don't expect me to just forgive you like that!” She said, not thinking of anything better to say.

“Of course not. You are Paisley Longbottom, after all.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this story is taking a weird turn, at this point I have no idea where this is going, I have a feeling that the end is near.
I really want to focus on my Damon Salvatore story, Harry Potter story<----------SEVERELY NEGLECTED, and my yet to be posted Justin Bieber story that was requested.