Status: Complete

Colder Than Ice

Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty Four

Paisley thoughts were flying every which way in her head, and she couldn't pin one down to clam herself.

Harry knew what they were doing was wrong he knew that even though he would have moved mountains to save her, Draco actually did move mountains.

Almost as if they had the same thought at the same time, they snapped their heads back. Paisley groaned from the pain, she was still sore from her battle wounds.

“Sorry, Harry. I just, you know, Ferret Face.” She looked down, ashamed at the thoughts that were just running through her head.

“And Ginny.” He added, for good measure. “She'll never be you.”

“In my books that kind of a good thing.” She laughed, though it didn't reach her eyes and all she wanted to do now was go see Draco, despite his idiotic actions lately, he was still Ferret Face and she loved him.

She stopped.

“Are you okay?” Harry asked, looking concerned. “At this rate we will never get to the Hospital Wing.”

“No, I'm not okay. I just had the worst thought.” She said, her eyes still wide, “But that doesn't matter, let's, um, go see Luna.”

“Luna! I was so worried about you!” Paisley said, taking the frail girls hand in hers. She surveyed the room and noticed the huge bouquet of flowers on the side table.

“Aren't they lovely.” Cooed Luna, noticing that both Harry and I were admiring them. She touched a petal and sighed, “Draco dropped them by this morning.”

“Draco Malfoy?” Paisley asked, stressing his last name, although Ferret Face was probably the only Draco in the world.

“Yeah, along with a basket full of sweets.” Said Luna, “Such a handsome boy, your a lucky girl Paisley, although, his moods come and go like the tide.”

“Your telling me.” Paisley laughed, but then excused her self to get some air.

Paisley hadn't heard from Draco since they ran into each other at the Hogshead, and yet Luna gets flowers and sweets. At this point Paisley really wished she could take back the fact that she realized that she was in love with him, because obviously he didn't feel the same way.

If he was to fancy someone at all, it would be Luna, flowers and sweets speak louder than words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just one more chappy until the end!!!!!!!! Comment, comment, comment!!!!!! Be sure to check out my Damon Salvatore story and my soon to be updated Harry Potter Story.

I really love the ending of this story, I think it's cute and totally shows Paisley's true self.