The Take Over, The Break's Over

it's love...

Benjamin places his hand on Anna’s side and slides it up and down as Anna moves her self closer to him. She wraps her arms around his waist, and he runs his fingers through her soft, blonde curls. She breaks apart. “I love you Anna sweetheart.” Benjamin whispers softly.

“I love you too Ben.” She whispers back. Benjamin gets up. “I’ll be down soon honey.” She says sweetly.

“Okay.” Benjamin says and leaves the room. Anna flips open her cell phone. She texts a message to Peter.

“Hey there Peter darling, just letting you know it has to happen soon. Don’t tell anyone, not even Patrick and to stay safe, delete this as soon as you read it.
Lots of love,
Your Anna Banana
Xoxo.”
She sends it, closes her phone and leaves it in the middle of the bed. Walks to her mirror, fixes her hair and joins the rest of the party guests.

That night Anna laid awake in her bed, dissecting each relationship to the bare beginning, analyzing and reanalyzing every second. She made her final decision when the clock struck 3:00 am, and drifted off to sleep dreaming of her up and coming life of luxury and happiness with the man she trusts with every ounce of being that loves him in her body.