It's up to Me to Make You Bleed

The Threat

Nothing at this point even seemed real anymore – watching as all my friends turned into psychopaths, accidentally killing Joe, and being trapped in my own house. My body was still viciously trembling as I stared down at Joe’s lifeless, beaten body. I can’t just leave him here like this…but at the same time this could be my only chance to escape.

Confused, I glanced back and forth between the open doorway and the body. I can only imagine how terrible my mom must feel thinking that I’m gone. I can’t bear to put her through more pain so quickly. I dragged Joe’s body into the room I had been locked up in and hid his body behind the stacked boxes of holiday decorations in the storage room.

Once the deed was done, my body was practically cleansed from the dried blood, seeing as I was dripping wet with sweat. Imagine how hard it would be to drag a dead 160 lb man through half of your basement, all while having being beaten, raped, and sliced mere hours ago. I still don’t know how I managed…

Taking one last look at Joe’s resting place and feeling another series of tremors flowing through my body, I closed the door behind me and headed right for the still open doorway…the one that could take me to my freedom and to justice for what has been done. The smile on my face couldn’t possibly be taken away, and the excitement my worn body felt was indescribable. Their reign of terror would end and then my mom and I could escape yet again, hopefully finding a truly normal life this time around.

I poked my head out of the doorway and confirmed that the coast was clear. I made it to the stairwell – only to find three people coming downstairs. It was them…now what will I do? My body froze in place as they got closer in range.

“Uh oh, it looks like someone recovered a little to quickly,” Matt noted as he stepped ahead of the others, advancing toward me.

I smirked, “I’m already free. I’m too close now and I will not let you take that away from me!”

And just as he reached the final stairs, I opened my mouth and let out one of the most ear-piercing screams that they would probably ever hear. Matt’s eyes widened, as he leaped forward and gripped my face with his hand. My vocals were cut short and my cheekbones felt like they could collapse at any given moment.

And still I was willing to fight back. I opened my mouth slightly, preparing to bite the flesh of his palm, but he said something before I could. “I don’t think that’s such a good idea, unless you want us to involve another person in our fun time.” Who else could he possibly include? A girl from school?

“Stay in line, Courtney, or we will invite your mommy to the party,” Brian smirked as he watched me struggle in Matt’s grasp.

My eyes widened and became saturated with tears. I tried yelling at them, telling them to leave her out of this, but of course it all came out in inaudible muffled noises. They wouldn’t dare bring her into this – they just couldn’t.

*Brian’s POV*

After dinner we all retreated up to Jimmy’s room and figure out what our next move would be. I already knew that Matt had sex with her – which was entirely unfair – so I figured I’d find out what that was like.

“How was it?” I asked, watching him smirk as he already knew what I was referring to.

“Better than I imagined…forcing her upon it made it that much sweeter. She pleaded and cried, but I simply ignored that. Damn, she was so fucking tight too! She had to of been a virgin, or at least a very inexperience non-virgin. You’ve gotta have a go at it. It’ll rock your world,” he excitedly said.

I raised my eyebrows at the thought of his unexpected suggestion. “You want me to fuck her too? I thought we were in competition over her,” I answered, confused.

Matt shrugged, “I’d say this is better than any stupid competition. She belongs to both of us. We can do whatever we want with her, dude!”

“Good point. So then is that what we should do next?”

“I’d say it’s the perfect time – twice in one day,” Jimmy snickered.

It was strange. Even though Courtney was only his stepsister, I can’t believe he’s so willing and excited to let all of this take place. I could never suggest doing something like this to my own sister, McKenna – and even she is my stepsister, also!

But I guess that makes me just as strange…wanting to make the girl I love bleed endlessly all over me doesn’t quite sound sane. But it’s too late to turn back now. I’ve got a craving for her and it’s about ten times more so than it ever was before. I can’t stop thinking about her…about what I want to do to her.

Sure, we may have a sickness, but who gives a shit. Life is so much more exciting now. We have a purpose and a goal. Through Courtney and probably a bunch of other girls, we’re going to make a fortune. Who knows, maybe with all this money we can finally get our band, Avenged Sevenfold, out into the world. At the cost of a few lives, I’d say it’s worth it.

“But wait, what if she tries something stupid like fighting back? I say we threaten her a bit, so she’ll easily comply with our demands. It could make for a little ‘drama’ in the video,” I suggested, already having a perfect plan in mind.

“What exactly are you planning?” Jimmy asked with interest.

“I think we should bring Julianne into the picture, at least hypothetically for now,” I said.

Matt and Jimmy exchanged approving glances. “Perfect.”

*Normal POV*

After a few moments of collecting my breath and trying to convince myself that what they just said was a bluff, I quit resisting and Matt released me, shoving me down to the ground. A somewhat awkward silence fell down over us as they encircled me, towering above me. I couldn’t stand to look at them – to see the faces of the very people I thought I could trust with my own life.

“Well boys,” Jimmy said breaking the silence, “I say we get back to work. This film isn’t going to make itself.”

I stared up at him with my jaw dangling below my face – it was him all along…it was all his idea! It must’ve had something to do with that damned video they found. It turned them into crazies. Tears resurfaced.

“J-Jimmy, how could you do this to me?” I cried, feeling the exact same sickening pain stab my heart as I had felt when I learned the truth about the others.

“It’s nothing personal, Court, you were just the easiest target,” he shrugged, heading over to where the camera was hidden.

I sobbed as Matt kicked me telling me to walk back into that horrid room. It would be much harder to resist with my mom’s life on the line. I can’t believe they would stoop so low. Then again, I guess nothing should really surprise me anymore.

“Now that Matt’s had some fun with you, I’d say that it’s my turn,” Brian said, taking me into his arms and giving me what seemed to be a hug as he whispered those words into my ear.

I cringed as his hot breath made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up instantly. Oh how many nights I had dreamed of being in this position with him – all to be shattered by the unforgiving cruelty of fate. After realizing what he was referring to, my body instantly tensed up and I stared at him with pleading eyes.

“Don’t worry,” he said, patting me on the back, “I won’t make you go that far today. I just want a little bit of fun.”

I felt relieved and disgusted all at once, which was a strange feeling. “A-and what might that be?”

He smirked, “Get on your knees and give me head.”

“Do you mind if I throw up first?” I said as I gagged at the very thought.

“Do you need to be reminded of what’s a stake?” Matt growled from behind me, gripping my skull in his hand and pushing me down to the cement ground, sending shocks of burning pain up through my kneecaps.

I groaned as I watched Brian stare down at me, unzipping his pants and pulling out his rather large erection. “Feel free to start,” he smiled, extending himself closer to my mouth.

I was absolutely disgusted…but I knew that the only way I could survive this and protect my mom was to go through with the deed. Slowly, I leaned forward, ignoring the prickling feeling of self-hate building up inside, and opened my lips, accepting his dick inside my mouth. I bobbed my head back and forth at a comfortable rhythm, occasionally swirling my tongue around its head.

Five minutes had passed and he still had not gone off yet, which was pissing me off. He was keeping it in as long as he possibly could.

The room was dark by now, so I couldn’t see much around me. I didn’t see him pull a whip out of nowhere. No, I only knew of its existence as it struck my nearly exposed back. While still in the process of giving head, I screamed out, sending waves of vocal response over his dick, making it throb inside my mouth.

After that he suddenly thrust deeper, reaching my throat and nearly choking me. He was almost done. He continued to hit me a couple more times before he finally released his salty, warm load inside my mouth, burning my taste buds. I spat out the fluid as soon as my mouth was free.

“That was…one of the best experiences…ever!” he breathed out. Yeah, too bad it was entirely one sided.

Once that "experience" was over, Matt carried me over to the chair I had originally woken up in and locked me down. The red light was turned off and Brian left the room temporarily. Matt walked to over to the storage room. I was safe for now.

*Julianne’s POV*

After dinner and still no arrival of Joe, I decided to take the trash out and then go check up on him. It only took a couple minutes to do so. As soon as I came back inside, hitting the button to close the garage door behind me, I heard the door to the basement slam shut. It must’ve been the boys, which reminded me…I need to tell Brian to head home for a bit.

Oddly enough, the basement sounded fairly quiet. I was heading for the TV room when I suddenly ran into Brian, who was facing the other way at the time. “Ah, Brian I’m glad I found you. Listen, I love having you over and all, but your mom called and asked for you to spend some time at home for a little bit ok?”

He turned around to face me and I couldn’t believe what I saw. His shirt was soaked in blood…and it was fresh too.

“W-what happened to you?” I gasped.

“Wouldn’t you like to know? Oh, and I won’t be going back home anytime soon,” he smirked, lunging forward and tightly gripping my wrist.

“Brian, what the hell? Let go of me!” I shouted, confused at what could possibly be going on.

“Sorry, Julianne, but I can’t. You’re part of the game now!” he said, opening a door and throwing me inside.

At first all I saw was darkness, until I heard an all too familiar, yet strained voice. “Mom?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: things will get interesting now that the mother and daughter are both included. how will they fend against two very strong, very sadistic guys? will either one of them have a fair chance at survival?

5+ comments and some subscribers please!