It's up to Me to Make You Bleed

The Seduction

How is this possible? How can one kiss erase past error and current ambition? He pulled away from me, the silent stare practically begging me to say yes and bend to his desire in the bedroom so nearby. But I couldn’t. That’s not what I came here to do. And to make matters worse, I have a much harder time admitting that than I really should.

I took small steps away from him, though still keeping our eyes locked together. There was some sort of power that had to be emitting from him for me to feel this way. I’ve spent every moment since Zacky and Brent helped me escape contemplating ways to make them suffer, to make them bleed.

Yet standing in this dark hotel kitchen with him in such temptingly close proximity…it just changed everything. And I didn’t like it.

Brian reached out and gripped the base of my neck, not once hesitating or questioning what was wet on my hair. Then of course I remembered that he was used to being around blood on a regular basis. I watched his dark eyes dance with mischief as he leaned in once again, the tips of our noses touching.

I had to bite back a gasp when I felt a wet substance that definitely wasn’t sweat dripping down his face. I knew that he still killed people, but was it possible that he was out killing while I was doing the same early this morning? Ha, I mean what else could possibly explain why both of us were splattered with blood.

My thinking process must’ve been ridiculously intense because he had no problem swooping down and sealing our lips together in a burning union. His hand was the only thing stopping me from moving away from this kiss, or so I’d like to convince myself. His lips were exerting quite a bit of pressure, and I knew that he wanted inside.

When I failed to comply, be began to nibble at my lower lip, tugging it toward him, almost as if he was acting like I didn’t have a choice. That thought angered me. I’m not sixteen anymore. He can’t control me. I pulled back, enraged both at him and myself.

He wasn’t expecting it, so his teeth had ripped away at my lip in the process. A thin trail of blood dribbled out of my lip and mostly choked my taste buds. I quickly leaned over and reached for a glass. The cool water rinsed away the horrible taste and helped me regain my composure.

Brian stared intently at the liquidated blood that stained my lips with immense attention. His facial expression darkened and for a split second I saw that same evil face he used to wear every single time he tortured me. He must’ve developed some sort of fetish with blood…because his stare was officially creeping me out.

Thinking it would help, I licked the blood slowly off my lip. I didn’t intend for it to come of as some sort of seduction, but he most certainly took it that way. His eyes remained dark, only now they were glazed over with pure lust.

He smirked as he spun me around so that my back was up against the wall and he was on top of me, effectively making a Courtney sandwich. “Don’t deny your feelings for me, Chelsey,” he whispered, sending waves of moist, hot breath across my face.

He cupped my face between both his hands just as he was about to seal the deal with another kiss, but he froze midway. His fingers were lightly trembling before he removed them from my face entirely.

Oh shit…I think he found my ‘slightly’ raised scars.

*Brian’s POV*

All that time spent building up to the moment was completely wasted. As quick as my body was overtaken with lust, it vanished the millisecond my fingers felt the horrible deformity on her face.

I didn’t understand it – I hadn’t seen anything remotely disgusting on her face all night, so what I must’ve touched had to be some sort of scar. She probably has to use a shit ton of make up to keep it completely concealed the way she did.

Now, it wasn’t the feeling of the scar that sent chills through my body. That would be kind of sad if that were the case – given the things I’ve done. It was the location of the scar that really disturbed me.

Chelsey was looking up at me with concerned confusion, and for the slightest second I could’ve sworn that the concern was more for herself than for my horrified expression.

“Actually, I think I need a little more rest before we…before we take it any further,” I mumbled before running into the bedroom and crashing on the bed, still wearing my bloody clothes and not giving a single shit about it.

The only thing I could think about was Courtney. Had we not killed her, I could have had a real good shot with her. We could’ve been such a great couple. Would living a normal life with her and being in Avenged Sevenfold have been enough to keep me content?

My mind felt as if it was being ripped to shreds as I tried to contemplate the answer to that question. The killing and the blood…it’s all a part of me now, and I think that I would’ve unknowingly lost a piece of myself had I chosen the normal path.

But then at least Courtney would’ve still been here…

My eyes suddenly shot wide open once I realized what had caused me to start thinking about her so much in the first place. Courtney’s face would have been scared if she had lived because I remember running that garden plow thingy down her face. There were four rough lines on Chelsey’s face, which I guess could be a complete coincidence. But the possibility still remained.

What if Courtney was still alive?

*Sarah’s POV*

My eyes fluttered open as I felt Matt kiss my cheek. “That’s a nice way to say good morning,” I smiled, resting my head on his broad chest and absentmindedly tracing the deathbat he had tattooed on his abdomen.

“Technically I was saying good afternoon. It’s already past noon,” he laughed, maneuvering his way out from under me, “and that means that I should probably head out to some burger place and get us some food.”

“Did someone say…food?” Jimmy asked with interest as he poked his head through the doorway.

“Yeah, man, wanna come with me? I was gonna ask Brian but he’s still asleep.” Jimmy nodded and went back to his bedroom to change into something other than just his boxers.

“Alright, well I’ll be back shortly okay?” Matt said.

“Can’t wait,” I grinned, laying back down and snuggling into the cool side of the pillow, staring across the room at Brian…who seemed to be thinking more than he was sleeping. And his face was contorted into a look of regret or discomfort…

I was just about to fall back asleep, when I suddenly remembered that I never told Matt what I wanted to eat. All I wore to bed was just a tank top and shorts so luckily I could just sprint out of bed and see if I could catch them before they left. I sprinted down the stairs because the elevator was taking way too long to arrive. I collected my breath quickly before I made one final run for the Escalade.

Matt and Jimmy were over near the corner of the building having a quick smoke. Perfect. They’ll be so surprised to find me in the car! I sneaked into the car and crawled into the back trunk. A couple minutes later, they entered and took off toward the restaurant. Because the headrest of the last row of seats was so high, I could comfortably sit up without being noticed.

The strange thing about the entire trip was that Matt passed at least two McDonald’s, a Burger King, a Steak N Shake, and a Wendy’s already without stopping at any of them. Instead, he drove back down to the city were we were partying the night before, pulling into an alley between two tall brick buildings.

A woman, who looked like she had been waiting for them, approached the car, wearing hardly anything at all. Jimmy got out first and greeted the woman with a fist to the face and a recorder in his other hand. She cried out in surprise and cradled her now bleeding nose.

Matt got out of the car next and ran at her with a knife in hand. It landed perfectly in her stomach and the wound certainly didn’t waste time bleeding. What the hell is going on here? Matt shouted something at her, but I couldn’t quite make out exactly what the words were.

He gripped her hair and pulled her head back quickly, undoubtedly giving her some sort of whiplash. He jammed the knife into her throat, causing blood to splash across his face and arms. He dragged the knife across the width of her neck, allowing her to die long before he finished his incision.

I leaned up against the row of seats in front of me to get a better look. Apparently, I was a little to much for the bench to support because it folded under my pressure causing me to completely unintentionally scream.

Matt dropped the corpse in his arms and spun to face me, his face turning from malicious to crestfallen in a flash. He took a step toward the car, his knife still in hand. “Sarah…”

*Normal POV*

How dare he! The nerve of him to play me like that…to think he can just kiss me and touch me as he pleases. Granted, he wouldn’t have backed off had he not touched the scars. I felt some sort of burning sea of emotions building up inside of me. Of course, since it is Brian we’re referring to, there’s always a feeling of hatred but now it was mixed with absolute outrage. Oh, I’ll show him.

I shed my clothes so that all I was wearing was just my bra and thong. I kicked the door to the bedroom open and sauntered inside, quickly gaining his attention. I could tell that he had been thinking deeply about something…and he tried to fight to remain serious, but this rather unexpected sight must’ve been just too much of a temptation for him.

“If we’re going to do this, then we’re doing it my way,” I growled, running forward and leaping on the bed, landing perfectly above him with each of my legs on either side of him.

I ran a single finger down his button-up shirt and sent the buttons flying in every direction as his shirt opened up revealing his rather impressive chest. I bent my arms behind my back and undid his belt without turning around once. It came undone quickly as I slid down his body and tugged his pants off, leaving him completely naked below me.

His hardened dick was unmistakable to find, even in the dark room. I gripped it tightly between my fingers and let my emotions pulse through his being. I took his dick into my mouth, sending it directly down my throat and savored the feeling of him shaking below me at the utter pleasure of it all. I dug my nails into each of his hips to get a really strong grip. Just when he was close to coming, I spat his dick out and positioned myself above him, shedding the remainder of my clothes.

My vagina easily slid down his moistened dick as I rode him like a mother fucking pony. I didn’t take it slow, nor did I care whether or not he truly enjoyed it (although that in itself would be near impossible). My body was instantly coated in sweat as I stared down at him with sharpened eyes. All my pent up feelings seemed to be released with each time I slid down his pole.

I crouched down so that my ass was up in the air while continuing to ride him. My lips found their way to that area right between his neck and shoulder, nipping lightly at first before I put all my force into essentially chewing away at his skin, not stopping until I tasted blood. He moaned out, I’m not sure if it was out of pleasure, pain, or both. He came shortly after.

Luckily I managed to roll off of him before he went off. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I could hear his heart beating rapidly. “I could definitely get used to that,” he sighed, “normally I don’t like being on the bottom, but fuck, you have gotta be the one exception to that.” I smirked at the compliment, of course.

Too bad he doesn’t understand that that is not happening between us ever again…because if it did I’d fear that it would be for all the wrong reasons…all the feelings that cannot develop between Brian and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: matt has a tough decision to make, the boys head back to their house taking courtney and sarah with them, courtney feels a bit disgusted at having done what she did to brian, so she makes up for it by attacking one of the three men

5+ comments please for a quicker update!