It's up to Me to Make You Bleed

The Lust

The ropes burned as I twisted my wrists, trying desperately to free myself. In my haste, I unintentionally cause the ropes to turn into even larger, tighter knots than Jimmy had intended.

From the silent walls of the unfinished basement, I could get a relative idea of what was going on in my absence. Matt and Jimmy apparently thought it would be entertaining to make James watch that first videotape. They were wrong.

Based on my records of James Turner, I could sincerely say that they were about to be in a world of pain. Something they didn’t anticipate.

Courtney and Brian were up two floors, thus out of my hearing range. But I could only imagine what was going on. She’s either going to do something that will end our misery or induce more. It’s a fifty-fifty shot, honestly.

I don’t think she has it in her. Sure, she’s a great assassin given the fact that she’s only been killing for less than five years. But that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have weaknesses.

It just so happens that her most sought after target was also her weakness.

*James’ POV*

In a second’s instant, a ripped two knives out of my boots and chucked them at the bastards standing before me. An intense, irrevocable rage built up inside of me, a hunger that could not be satisfied until I tasted their suffering.

Matt was able to easily dodge the knife, but due to his injuries, Jimmy wasn’t so lucky. I smirked as blood surrounded the embedded blade, with only the red and gold hilt emerging from his flesh.

He struggled to balance the camera while also trying to remove the knife. With a frustrated huff he set the camera on a table, after ensuring that the lens was capturing a good angle, of course.

Matt ran at me with his balled fists, most of which I managed to dodge. He got me good with a left hook. The side of my face went numb and I tasted the faintest hint of blood in my mouth. But it meant nothing to me.

Since Jimmy was, for lack of a better description, the weakest link, I decided to focus on him. I ran over toward him and slung my bent arm around his neck, successfully locking him in a chokehold.

“Here, allow me to assist. That looks awfully painful,” I taunted, reaching down and ripping the blade from his gut. I then replanted it in his shoulder, just missing his neck by a couple inches.

He cried out in pain, slightly losing his balance. My hold, however, kept him on his feet, and unable to reach the blade. Matt growled in outrage and charged toward me again, foolishly believing that he had a clear shot. Just as his fist was heading toward my face, I pulled Jimmy in front of me. The fist collided with the unmovable object.

Jimmy’s shrieks where higher pitched than ever before. My head was spinning ever so slightly because the force of Matt’s blow sent Jimmy’s skull flying into me. But it was hardly considerable damage.

Then Matt did something I didn’t expect. He gripped Jimmy’s t-shirt and tugged him with immense ferocity, breaking him free of my grip. He fell to the ground in a bloodied heap. Matt retrieved something from underneath the couch and sprung to his feet.

I was then looking down the barrel of a .44.

*Normal POV*

His words cut deeper than any of the forming bruises or drying cuts. He thought that I was the monster? Granted, I’m not proud of the things I’ve had to done in the past five years…all the people I’ve killed…

Just because I wanted revenge.

And because Brian was still here standing and breathing before me, did that constitute their deaths in vein?

No…no, I wouldn’t let that be the case. I’ve still got time to fix this. I just needed to figure out whatever the fuck is acting as a roadblock here. Rather…I needed to admit what my roadblock was.

It was my attraction to him. My dual desire to fuck him and kill him was raging inside of me. Maybe one more time couldn’t hurt. Having sex with him got me out of the pickle I was in last time. Yeah, that’ll work. Or at least it will release my pent up emotion.

His breathing was ragged as he watched me. I wondered what he was thinking as I slowly climbed to my feet, staring him down. His face was coated in a nice, crusted layer of blood. Lust clouded his eyes. Something told me he wouldn’t oppose what I had in mind.

“Not going to defend yourself?” he sneered.

“Oh, I don’t need words to explain myself,” I smirked, stepping forward suddenly pressing my palms against his chest. A light gleam caught my attention. I quickly glanced to the right and saw the studded belt.

I quickly grabbed for it, wrapping some of its length around my fingers. Brian expected me to whip him again, though that wasn’t my intention. He had his shoulders squared ready to grab the belt before it met his flesh. I shook my head with a small, hidden smile before lunging forward and stringing the belt around his neck, hooking it on one of the first holes.

I tugged on my successful makeshift collar, pulling him onto the bed. He coughed a little, as his fingers scrambled to try and undo the belt. I only pulled harder.

His body crashed into mine. My fingers tangled themselves within his thick black hair. Our lips met fiercely, both of us aiming to bite than anything else. My canines dug into his lower lip, drawing a small spot of blood. He managed to nip the corner of my upper lip. And then the battle for dominance inside our mouths began as our tongues danced a vicious ballet.

Brian had long since given up on removing the collar. His hands fled down south, desperate to his dick from its confines. I felt it spring out and hit my thigh. So, he wanted this just as badly. His hands then tightly gripped my hips, leaving small bruises on the sides. He positioned me on top of him, running his hardened cock along my center.

Our lips finally separated as gasped for breath. And the funny thing was, nothing even really happened yet. He made a move to unzip my pants. I waved my finger back and forth in front of his face, giving a reprimanding tug on the collar.

“Ah, ah, ah. It’s not time for that just yet,” I teased.

“Like you get to decide,” he snarled, going to try again.

I tugged on the collar of his shirt and bit down on his flesh, the spot right where his neck met with his shoulder. A small, surprised gasp left his lips as I pulled at his skin with my teeth before I began sucking the skin. After I felt satisfied, I abandoned my position and stared at the darkened, purple skin with pleasure.

My smile almost immediately vanished once I felt a burning pain in my thigh. I glanced down at the source of the pain, just in time to see him rip a knife out. His fingers wrapped around my throat with a crunching force. I hadn’t heard the clink sound of the belt clattering to the floor. “Now we do it my way.”

He threw me down off the bed and onto the floor. He crawled on top of me with predatory fashion, tearing my shirt straight down the middle and unbuttoning my pants, shoving them down to my knees. He felt me struggle beneath him, so his finger flew into the slit on my leg. I cried out in pain as I felt him unnaturally invade the wound. After a moment or two, he pulled his finger out and licked the blood off.

His eyes burned into mine as he ripped off my panties. Now my lower half was completely exposed to him, though it wouldn’t be his first viewing. To a surprisingly gentle degree, he ran the head along my opening. A small smirk cracked across his face once he realized just how wet I was.

And then without warning or assistance, he slammed into me, filling my entire vagina with his hard dick. I gasped as he reached the back wall within the first thrust. He supported himself by placing his hands on each side of my head, extending his arms.

His speed was unreal. His thrusts were consistent, each one sending a convulsion of pleasure through me. And I didn’t like the effect he was having on me. My hands grappled for something that could be used to inflict damage. The first thing that my fingers felt was an X-Box controller. It would have to do.

I grinned wickedly before slamming the controller into his temple. His head snapped to the side slightly from the unanticipated blow. After recovering, he readjusted his position so that he now had a free hand. He slapped me as hard as he could, sending my head flying into the carpet. Then, he wrapped his fingers around my throat and leaned inward.

His steamy breath tickled my skin. “Don’t try to get rough with me, Courtney. You have no idea what you’re dealing with,” he snarled.

I bit back a laugh and struggled to maintain a look of seriousness. He was so close, I just couldn’t resist fighting back. My head turned to the left so that I had a better angle. Then, I finally revealed my smile just before biting as hard as I could into his face. I gagged as the taste of skin flakes landed on my tongue, slowly being washed down my throat with blood.

A smeared, bloody imprint of my teeth remained embedded in his skin – in addition to a look of supreme anger, naturally. His eyes were such a dark brown, that they almost appeared to be totally black. Yet despite that ferocity, his lips formed a smirk.

He didn’t need to say anything. I already knew that he intended to do something horrible to me.

*James’ POV*

The gun was still in his hand. Absolutely motionless. That’s how I knew that he had gained quite a bit of experience. Rookies always had shaky hands when they tried to intimidate someone with a gun. I was almost positive that Matt holding a loaded gun was no different than Matt holding a fucking banana.

The only problem was figuring out whether or not he was bluffing. I’m sure he didn’t really care for the fact that I caught both of them off guard. I probably bruised his ego or something. “You plan on doing anything with that?” I asked.

Matt scowled. “Any last words?”

I shrugged. “Nothing particularly poetic is coming to mind right now.”

His face remained solemn as his finger wrapped tighter around the trigger. Up until now, his movements had been slow. But all the sudden, he shifted his aim and pulled the trigger, practically all within the same movement. The bullet hit my shoulder, breaking through the skin both at the entrance and exit.

I fell over onto my knees, clutching my shoulder. In all honesty, I didn’t think he intended to actually shoot. I should say that I was impressed, if only someone else was in my position right now. Blood leaked through gaps between my fingers as the pain continued to escalate.

Jimmy came up from behind and wrapped his bony arm around my neck, choking me in a similar manner as I had done to him.

“Let’s finish him now,” he breathed, sounding both exhausted and excited all at once. It was an odd combination, to say the least.

Matt was about to say something, but stopped midway upon hearing what all three of us heard – the sound of stampeding footsteps overhead. I’m guessing that those FBI clowns finally realized what was going on.

“On second thought, why don’t you take care of him? I’ll go handle our new visitors,” Matt said distantly, keeping his eyes glued to the ceiling.

Jimmy shrugged, while still choking me out. “Fine by me.”

Matt ran up the stairs, leaving just the two of us alone. Now that I didn’t have to worry about being shot again, I could easily focus the remainder of my energy on him. He began tightening his grip, suddenly losing it though once I roughly kicked backward. I made contact with his knee, thus successfully destroying his grip and balance.

I grabbed my discarded knives and hovered over him, completely willing to go in for the kill. He spat at my feet and forced himself into a sitting position. A twisted grin appeared on his face as he looked up at me with pure hatred.

“You know that killing your wife and daughter was all my idea. I dreamed about all the ways I could hurt them. Their screams sounded like the grandest symphony to me. If I could do it over again, though, I would’ve made Courtney suffer much more. So much so, that it would’ve been guaranteed that she died.”

He was trying to get to me. Psych me out. Well, it wasn’t going to work. I gripped the hilt on each knife as I approached him. “I can assure you, by the time I’m through with you, you will never be able to torture another person.”

“Is that a promise?” he taunted.

“Absolutely.”

*Matt’s POV*

As if we didn’t have enough problems on our plate, now we had a whole FBI troop ransacking the first floor. I grabbed a couple of pistols from a cabinet near the staircase and silently made my way up.

There were two agents guarding the front door, foolishly standing with their backs turned to me. I cocked both guns and held them aimed at the bases of their skulls. The bullets flew out, each landing in their targets.

The agents fell forward, crashing into a surprising pool of their blood. The thuds that their deadweight bodies made alerted the others. Here’s where the fun begins.

Not bothering to waste anymore time, I ran forward into the living room, firing my guns left and right. A hail of bullets fell from the vaulted ceiling. Most of the agents thought that their bulky bulletproof vests would be enough to save them. They never considered the beauty of the ricocheted bullet.

Heavy amounts of blood splashed onto the various pieces of furniture. Although, given the fact that we’re basically under attack here, I’m almost positive that we’ll be moving soon.

The first floor was covered – in blood, in bodies. Not to mention it didn’t contain any more threats. I wasn’t sure whether or not I needed to survey the upper floor. I knew that Brian and Courtney were up there, doing God knows what to each other. Even so, that didn’t mean that he was aware of his surroundings.

I was about to go up there and double check, until the sound of an aching floorboard caught my attention. I spun around, still steadily holding both guns, and came face to face with the first female agent so far.

Sarah was behind all of this. She was in charge of this operation, playing us the entire time. Who would’ve thought that Jimmy’s impulsive opinion would’ve actually been right?

I was the moron. I was actually starting to develop feelings for her. I thought she was bringing back the normalcy in my life. And here it was all a ruse, a cruel cover to destroy me from the inside. And even so, I found myself wanting to make this work between us. It wasn’t too late.

The female agent charged at me with determination. I guess she didn’t see my guns. I held my right arm out straight and fired a single bullet into her skull. A small, though deep hole developed in her head, sending a thick stream of blood leaking down her pointed features. Odd that she would give me the inspiration I needed.

Though my guns were now empty, I was still able to think of something they could be used for. I’d make Sarah forget about who she was and who I was. Then it’d make it easier for me to forget as well. All it took was a blunt force to the head, and she’d get amnesia.

I just had to be careful not to make it too forceful.

Eagerly, I crept down the stairs, hearing a few punches being thrown. I hoped that Jimmy would hurry up and kill the old fart already. He’s undoubtedly a threat, and not something that Jimmy should be playing with.

Everyone knows that if you play with fire too long, you’ll get burned.

*Sarah’s POV*

The ropes were loosening around my wrists as a wave of sweet relief and satisfaction washed over me. There was a lot of noise coming from a room nearby and from upstairs, and for once I wasn’t quite sure what that meant.

I was almost positive that my agents had stormed the place. Yet something didn’t feel right. I tried to keep those thoughts from my mind as I undid the final tedious knot. I cradled each of my wrists, gently rubbing at the chapped skin. I didn’t have too much time to waste, so I bit through the pain of aching limbs and bruised flesh and made my way up the stairs.

Just before blatantly walking out into the living room, I caught sight of Matt shooting Agent Fellow. Her body collapsed to the ground without a single protest. I held a hand over my mouth to silence a gasp. The entire floor was silent, so I assumed that gave him one of three places to go – upstairs, outside, or into the basement.

Regardless of his choice, I needed to get out of this house before he did anything. I sneaked around the wall and was trying to reach the front door but instantly froze in my tracks. Bodies littered the floor. Blood stained the once white walls.

Did he…did he kill all of the squad?

Even though I was used to the sight of carnage by now, this was on another level. These were people I worked with, people I saw almost everyday. Some of them have been working with me since our first days at the academy.

And now they were dead. Slaughtered.

They didn’t even come close to accomplishing what they came here for. I fought the tears accumulating in my eyes and quietly stepped out the front door, unaware that Matt was soon to discover my absence downstairs.

Once I was out of the house, I sprinted across the lawn and got in one of the FBI vans, trying my best not to imagine them riding and driving this very van not too long ago. I shook my head in frustration and started the engine, peeling off the road and heading for the highway.

Now they’ve really done it. Sure, this was an assigned mission. But what I didn’t tell Courtney was that I have a personal investment. These men murdered my parents, near the very gas station where I first met them.

I swear I’ll make them suffer.