It's up to Me to Make You Bleed

The Unwanted

Sunlight slipped through the slits in Jimmy’s blinds. At first glance I’d say this room looks just as it had last night when we had all fallen asleep…but I knew that wasn’t the case. There had been blood on my shirt, which Mrs. Sullivan had so kindly pointed out, but there wasn’t any initially on Brian’s shirt. Hell, there was even some dried on his skin. What the hell was that boy up to last night?

Breakfast was pretty somber, since Mrs. S was still pretty torn up that Courtney wasn’t there to join us. Jimmy, even though he was tired as hell, managed to pull off a tiny amount of sadness. Brian, however, was almost the complete opposite. He was damn near smiling, which looked so out of place in this situation.

Then a thought suddenly hatched in my mind. That blood had to of come from somewhere, and where else could you find blood in this house other than downstairs? Did he sneak up to have some alone time with Courtney? If so, what did he do to her? The thoughts were driving me insane…so many possibilities. I’d like to think it would only be fair for me to get my own personal time with her.

Brian stayed behind to help with the dishes, and I pulled Jimmy aside to the living me room. “I know that Brian got up last night and did shit with Courtney. I want my turn…today.”

He seemed somewhat hesitant. “Are you sure that’s such a good idea, I mean with everyone still home?”

I rolled my eyes, “If I remember correctly you were the one who suggested the sound-proof walls.”

He cracked a smile, “All too true, my friend. Alright, I’ll give you your time then.”

Relief was just about all I could feel. After my fuck up yesterday…being too afraid to hurt her…I need to make up for it by doubling the severity of what I had done. And I already knew how I’d do it. Let’s just say…it’s been a while since I’ve been laid. Far too long.

*Normal POV*

My body shook lightly as I ended up waking myself up. Memories of what had happened to me within the past 24 hours replayed in my mind and some bile crawled out of my throat. I coughed for a bit, feeling my throat constrict at the burning sensation, but it was only momentarily.

Why did this have to happen to me? All my life…I’ve dealt with stupid shit, my parents and their arguments, my dad leaving, and finally when I feel true happiness, it gets stolen once again! And how the hell am I supposed to fix this now? I have no clue where I’m at, who these men are, or anything. I could be a million miles from home, for all I know.

I couldn’t hold back the tears that were coming, and you can’t exactly blame me…this is pretty traumatic.

“Aw, the last thing I want to have to see is you crying,” one of the voices from yesterday groaned as he entered the room and the red light was relit.

“Then maybe you should do us both a favor and let me go!” I growled.

He circled around the chair I was strapped too, my body numb from restricted blood flow and dried blood encompassing my skin. “I can move you, if that’s what you want…actually I’m pretty sure that you’ll need to be in a different position for our next activity.” Why is it that I absolutely hate the sound of where he’s taking this?

“How about you just stay a good 10 feet away from me?” I suggested with what might resemble a smile.

“You’re cute,” he laughed, “but sorry, it’s my turn for a good time.”

I pushed myself as far back into the chair as I could reach to avoid having any physical contact with him. “You know there’s no place to hide,” he laughed.

His arm, covered in the sleeve of a black hoodie, extended forward and gripped my throat. My struggles slowly simmered down as my arms and legs were unbound. Feeling began to return to my fingertips, and the creepy-crawly feel of it all made it much less satisfactory.

This man lifted my body out of the chair by my throat, then he lead me over to what looked like a metal bench/poor excuse for a bed. I can only hope that this is not going where I think it is, but then again…look how well that’s been turning out for me.

*Brian’s POV*

After I helped Courtney’s mom clean up the kitchen, I decided it would be best to go take a shower before anyone questioned the presence of blood on me, as they did with Matt. Out of the corner of my eye, I had seen Matt lead Jimmy over to the living room, so clearly I kind of expected them to be in there. I was shocked to find an empty room. Maybe they went upstairs? I passed Jimmy’s room on the way to the bathroom and was met with yet another empty room. There’s no way they could’ve gone downstairs…

Ignoring whatever those two were up to (as best as I could), I took off my shirt, which had the rust-like scent of Courtney’s blood coated across it. Looking in the mirror, I saw that there were also some bloody remains on my arms and neck. I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. She did spew blood all over the place, after all.

Stepping into the shower, thoughts clouded my mind as quickly as the steam from the water covered the mirror. I felt this urge, burning inside of me, just itching to spend all day doing things like that to Courtney…maybe not even just her…maybe other people too.

If this industry is as good as Jimmy claimed, then perhaps we’ll continue doing this to multiple girls. Although I’m sure none of them will ever be as good as the first, as Courtney. It was undeniable…I enjoy this. And I was more than ready to get out of here and start making plans for the next attack.

*Normal POV*

“There we go,” he smiled, “all strapped down and ready to go.” The small amount of light from the window revealed only up to his mouth. His eyes and face were cast back in shadows.

His pants dropped to the ground, his belt making a clink noise against the concrete floor. “Don’t do this, please,” I begged, staring at him, hoping for as close to eye contact as I could get.

He shrugged, “I don’t see what you’re so afraid of. It’s going to feel so good, you’ll be begging me for more.” I shuddered, completely disgusted.

His hands crept up my body slowly, as if feeling every inch. Near my head was a small table with some tools on the top. He reached over and grabbed a pair of scissors, which he used to cut the straps of my bra and tank top, revealing my entire upper half.

His hands flew toward my boobs like magnets, roughly cupping and squeezing them between his fingers, moaning every now and then. “You’ve got the perfect tits, you know that? Big enough to fit in my hands, but not too small or too big,” he gasped. I didn’t exactly accept the compliment.

His body weight shifted above me and one of his hands lifted up and fell down over my eyes, grasping my skull tightly in his grip so I couldn’t see a thing.

Hot breath cascaded down on my right boob, indicating that his mouth was directly above it. Soon, his lips attached to the nipple, sucking lightly at first before sinking his teeth into it and tugging back and forth. A small scream was hitched in the back of my throat, mostly out of shock. I didn’t expect that.

He continued the process on the other nipple and then slowly left kisses down my torso as he got closer and closer to my lower region. “Now to get this out of the way,” he mumbled, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down to my ankles, my underwear following soon after.

I could see once again, but it took me a while to re-open my eyes…not really wanting to watch this play out. He rubbed a couple fingers along the entrance to my vagina, teasing it a bit. “It looks like someone’s enjoying this,” he said amused, pointing out the fact that I wasn’t exactly dry down there.

“It’s not a turn on, it’s more just nerves,” I mumbled, failing in convincing him otherwise.

He spread the lips of my pussy and looked inside, nodding to himself. “Yep, I’ll fit in here just fine.”

He positioned himself so that he was aimed to slide right in. Without warning, words of comfort, or apology, he slammed his entire 9 ½ inches into my very tight opening. I cried out at the top of my lungs, feeling burning through to my stomach. Have you ever wondered what ripping skin felt like? That would be perfect in describing this feeling.

He pounded in there so hard that he rammed right into my cherry, making it explode with colorful floods of blood spilling out of me, somehow around his dick. He roughly gripped my hips, pulling my body into him then pushing me back. My body, in a sense, bounced up and down, causing my back to collide into the hard metal table every time, hitting the same spot.

The pain was then overshadowed by something more…something closer to pleasure, I would assume. A moment of pleasure built up in my lower abdominal area and I just wanted it to be released. He must have felt the same time because he began pumping harder and harder into me, at a much quicker pace. My breathing faltered on and off and a moan escaped past my lips, making me hate myself forever more.

In all this thrashing about, one of the straps around my ankles came loose when I realized that this was my opportunity.

Within seconds, he had finished off, white, sticky cum exploding into the condom. Sweat dripped off his body and onto me, making me visibly cringe.

“C’mon,” he laughed, pulling up his boxers, “don’t be shy…just tell me how much I know you enjoyed that.”

I smirked, “Oh words cannot describe…”

Immediately I freed my ankle and lifted it just high enough so that I could make contact with his head. I had so many feelings caged inside of me that it actually fueled my strength, sending him flying to the ground.

Light fell down on his body and as I sat up, freeing myself, I glanced down at my victim, and my smile fell.

“Matt?”
♠ ♠ ♠
how will this play out now that courtney has an idea who's been doing this to her? find out in the next chapter!

5+ comments