Take My Hand and We Will Run Away

Carmen Reynolds thinks she has everything she wants in life. A great best friend, a caring and loving family, and now, a somewhat solid career. She has her girly moments, and she has her moments where jeans and a plaid pullover are her favorite articles of clothing. Nothing could be better, until she realizes the tour they're being dropped onto is with her celebrity crush. Then, life is almost perfect.

Dakota Benson is the opposite of what her parents want her to be. She's into rock music, overly conservative clothing, band boys, and the occasional football game with her brothers. Her parents are supportive, but are more than willing to give her a suggestion or two about being a bit more feminine. They're not too pleased about her being in a band, but find a way to be proud when Swim The Ocean finally gets signed, and to a good label none-the-less. And this, she is thankful for.

Tour with The Maine, Forever The Sickest Kids, and Sing It Loud comes around... and their lives spin into a whole new dimension. Because honestly, band boys like these don't lead simple lives. They're wild, crazy, and if their name is Kyle Burns, they break fans.

Well? Let the festivities begin.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these bands. or people. if I did... psh, i would NOT be here right now. I only own Dakota and her band mates. Carmen is Holly's creation.
  1. 01
    tune-age: Vegas Skies by The Cab
  2. 02
    the tunes; Too Young To Fall In Love- Motley Crue
  3. 03
    tune-age: Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
  4. 04
    the tunes; Blame Me! Blame Me! - Anberlin
  5. 05
    tune-age: Five Minutes To Midnight by Boys Like Girls
  6. 06
    the tunes; The Great Golden Baby- Circa Survive
  7. 07
  8. 08