You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

10.

Silence lgihtly hung over the tour bus. Matt and Johnny were playing Texas Hold 'Em quietly at the table. Jimmy sprawled himself along the couch, strumming Brian's guitar. Chatter was low and dull.
Brian stocked across the room, pacing back and forth, occasionally glancing out the window.

A noise came to the door. The knob fidiged then popped open. Zacky appeared on the bus, closing the door behind him. Everyone looked up at him. Zacky met everyone's eyes briefly, then nodded his head. He went to look over at Brian, but he face was shieled. Brian's back was turned now Zacky had entered the bus. he took the liberty of exusing himself to the bunk room.

The way Brian had ditched made Zacky feel uncomfortable; sad almost. However, he brushed it to the back of his mind, and reeled in a new thought. That party was tonight. The one Hayley invited him to.
Hayley..

Zacky smiled.
"So there's some sort of party tonight?" Jimmy broke the silence. He sat Brian's guitar down then swung his feet over the side of the couch, lifting himself to his feet. He went to the kitchen part of the bus. Zacky's ears followed his sound as he moved about. "Yeah. Out in the field. Are you guys going?" He turned to Matt and Johnny.

Johnny put down the remainder of his cards and turned in his chair, motioning for Jimmy to pour him a drink.
"Probably. We have to keep an eye on you tonight." Matt spoke. Zacky turned to him, first thinking Matt was joking. But as he studied his face, Zacky tilted his head at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Zacky put his hands on his hips, and leaned slightly foreward on his hips. Matt too put his cards down. "Well, we have to make sure you don't run off into the bushes with..." Matt looked to the door of the bunk room.
"With Hayley." He whispered harshly.

Zacky flinched, taken back by Matt's words. He looked at his friends. "You're joking, right?" He glared everyone straight in the eye. Zacky then looked straight ahead at the bunk room, realizing Brian must have said something. Zacky pointed to the room. "Did he say something? 'Cause you know, it's probably a fucking lie."

Jimmy stayed put in the kitchen, and Johnny looked down at his hands. Matt shook his head.
"There's nothing even going on between us."

Then, everyone looked up at him. "Yeah right, dude." Jimmy spoke behind him. Zacky whipped around to bare his teeth at Jimmy. "What is this? Some fuckin' intervention? And even if their was something going on between us," he looked at Matt, "I'm not a kid. I can make my own decisions. Don't treat me like I'm fucking 12!"

Matt continued to look at him, but then threw his hands up in the air, admitting defeat. "Okay. We're sorry. You're right."
Zacky lifted his chin with accomplishment. He pushed out his lips a little. "Thank you." Zacky sat down beside Johnny.
"Now, be honest with us." Matt leaned across the table, closer to Zacky. "Where we're you for the past few hours? No one takes a 'walk' for that long."

Zacky rolled his eyes to the ground, then looked at Matt. "With Hayley, in her bus." He whispered shamefully. Matt twisted his lips, then looked over at Jimmy. Jimmy shook his head.
"Well, I think that's all we want to know." Matt loomed as he got up and moved away from the table.
"Yeah." Zacky's voice staccato.

"Well. I'm going to find Val." He gestured for Johnny and Jimmy to tag along. "I feel like partying." He headed for the door.
The bunk room door suddenly opened, and out came Brian. He completely ignored Zacky as he walked by, following the rest of the band out the door.

Suddenly it was silent again. Zacky left alone. He went to the shower to clean off.

Sure Hayley smelt good, but he couldn't party smelling like a girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!
I've been was too busy! SORRY.
please don't stop reading, I have not abanndoned this story!