You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

11.

The sun began to set. Members of bands began exiting their buses; not one of them without a case of beer in hand.
Hayley however left empty handed.

She decided not to drink tonight. She knew it would be better to ask Zacky out if she wasn't drunk. Soberiety is the key.
Soberiety is the key, She kept telling herself.

Hayley closed the bus door behind her, locking it before she stepped down. She looked over at the gathering crowd over yonder in the concert field. Hayley smiled and took a deep breath, in through her nose, and out through her mouth. She quickly popped a peice of gum in her mouth and ran after her passing bandmates.

As they reached the field, Hayley looked about. She turned her head from side to side. She even looked over her shoulder to check behind her.
"What are you looking for?" Josh asked. Hayley whipped around. Josh's eyebrow raised.
Hayley looked to the ground.

"Nothing. I was just looking around." She pushed passed him. Hayley could still sense him looking at her. She turned to face him. "What?!"

Josh finally smiled. He walked over to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him. Josh point with his finger. "He's over there." Hayley followed his finger with her eyes. Zacky finally came into view.
Her heart jumped.

Suddenly, she didn't know if she could go through with it. Josh dropped his hand. He noticed Hayley's doubtful smile.
"Don't back out now," He read her mind. "He's waiting."

Hayley nodded, smiling widely at Josh. Wordlessly, Hayley walked away in the direction of Zacky. She held her chin high, still breathing through her nose and out through her mouth, deeply.
Each step she took drove a steak through her heart. It hurt to beat, but it was a good pain. It made her smile. She came closer and closer. She was almost there.

Until a tapping came to her shoulder. Hayley turned around. For some reason the pain her heart lifted.

She tilted her head. "Synyster Gates." Her voice sounding more like a confused question.
"Please, call me Brian." He held out his hand for her to shake. The most devious grin rested on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3
Sorry it's so short.