You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

12.

The music began to blare and the field was growing increasingly packed. Hayley stared at Brian. As much as she'd love to stay and talk, she had other things to do...
Like asking out Zacky.

"Well, hello Brian." Hayley said politely. "I"m Hayley, from--"
"Paramore. I know." Brian cut her off "I'm a huge fan, by the way." He fibbed.

Hayley looked over her shoulder anxiously. Her eyes quickly scanned behind her, looking for Zacky. But he was no longer there. Disappointed, Hayley turned her head back around. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand what you said."
Brian stepped closer to her, leaning in closer so she could hear.

"I said I'm a huge fan." He said into her ear. She smiled. "Really?"
Brian smiled, happy she bought it. "Oh yeah! Such power you have. I've been waiting for a chance to meet you for a while now."

That wasn't a lie. Ever since she stole Zacky from him, he'd been very, very eager to meet her. Hayley looked up at him, slightly taken back by his compliment. "Wow, thank you! And what can I say about you? You're a phenomenonal guitarest, but I bet you get that a lot." She joked.

Brian smiled, widening the creases in his face. He wasn't really into her compliment; he does get it a lot. He stepped beside her. "Walk with me. Would you care for a drink?" He placed a hand on her back, leading her. Hayley allowed him to lead. "Uhh, well. I'm not that big of a drinker, really... I actually never drink." She attempted to make an exuse.
She couldn't risk drinking then having to face Zacky buzzed.

"Ahhh, come on, it's a party. You've gotta drink. Here. Let me get you something." Brian strode over to a table and opened a cooler. Her stuck his hand inside an pulled out a mickey of smirnoff. He presented it infront of himself wordlessly. Smiling. Hayley looked at him; her eyes protested. But something came over her, and eventually she gave in.

"Oh why not," she threw her hands up, "pour me a cup!"
Brian eagerly poured Hayley some vodka. He handed her the plastic cup then went to pour his own.

He then turned to Hayley. "Cheers." he held up his cup. Hayley took the offer and touched her cup to his. "Cheers." She repeated. Together they took a sip; Hayley's face distorted from the taste.

The taste burnt her tounge. "My goodness," was all she could say. Brian smiled devilishly. "Taste good, doesn't it?" He yelled over the music. Hayley could fainlty hear him. "Uh, yeah I guess." She laughed at herself.

"So, what's in store for Paramore in the future?" Brian attempted to make conversation. He yelled, trying to fight the noise.
Hayley took another sip. "I'm sorry. I can't hear you." She motioned to her ear.

Brian sought opportunity. This increased his smile.
"Why don't we go somewhere quieter?" He spoke sweetly into her ear. Hayley nodded as he pulled away from her head.
"Okay, let's go."

Together they began to walk. Walk anywhere. Somewhere quiet.
So far, so good. Brian's plan was going according plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?<3
Ohhhhhh noooo. What's going to happen?!