You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

The end.

Brian fluttered his eyes. They opened facing the ceiling. He inhaled through his nose, smelling something heavenly. He stretched his head down, and immediately saw bright orange hair sprawled across his chest. His bare chest.
He yawned, then stirred, slowly moving Hayley off of him.

The skin stretched over her bones was as pale like an angel, and it suited her well. Brian got off the couch, then quickly went for his clothes. He dressed himself, never taking his eyes of sleeping Hayley. Brian grinned as he did up his fly. He knew Hayley wouldn't remember anything. He also knew she'd be in a pool of pain when she wakes up.

Brian went over to her, scooping her up off the couch into his arms. His plan was working better than he had imagined it. By the looks of it, no one had come in last night. Brian carried her to the bunkroom, then placed her in Zacky's bed. He covered her with a blanket. Brian then went to Zacky's suitcase, pulling out some clothing. He threw a pair of boxers and a shirt on the floor just by Zacky's bunk. Brian then retreived her clothing from the main room, then flopped it over Zacky's clothing.

Hayley groaned, then stirred. She eventually opened her eyes slowly. The throbbing of her brain kept her head glued to the pillow. Brian smirked from the door, realizing he got her in bed just in time. Hayley turned her head, jumping as she saw Brian staring back at her.
Her eyes popped. Her jaw dropped. Hayley gawked at Brian, praying to God she was sleepwalking. As she stared at him, she shook her head.

"No. No.. I didn't.. I didn't--" Hayley stuttered, cutting herself off as Brian took a stride towards her. Brian simply smiled. He put up his hands. "Relax," he kicked the pile of clothing, "you slept with Zacky. You two were at it all night."
Stunned, Hayley looked to the ground. "What?"

"Well, you may have been at it all night, but we weren't sure if you were enjoying yourself or not." Brian fibbed. Hayley's eyes were the size of the moon. "Wh--wh--what are you saying? Enjoying myself or not? What does that mean?" Hayley pleaded. Brian shrugged, looking at her like he knew nothing.

"Did he take advantage of me?" She raised her eyebrow. Just as Brian went to open his mouth, the bus door opened. They both turned their heads. Hayley then looked back at Brian, leaping from the bunk, tightly clutching the blanket against herself. She pushed Brian towards the door. "Get out!" She hissed. As soon as she got Brian out of the bunk room, she dove down to retrieve ehr clothing, quickly dressing herself.

On the other side fo the door, Brian smirked as Zacky stood blankly in the kitchen. Brian moved to the couch as Zacky walked on by, wordlessly. They shared a lengthly glance, then Zacky went to open the bunk room door. The door backed away from his hand. Hayley stood in the doorway, barring her teeth at Zacky.

Taken back, Zacky smiled awkwardly. "Hayley... what are..."
Hayley lunged at him. She drove her finger into her chest, pushing him backwards. "You are disgusting!" Hayley began to shout. She kept going at Zacky. Brian sat back and smiled.

"Motherfucker," Hayley muttered to him, "I never want to see you again!"
And with that, she was gone. She slammed the bus door jsut as loud as the day she tried to open it.

Zacky stood flabbergasted. He shook his head once, twice and three times just to make sure what just happend was real. Brian got up from his spot on the couch. Zacky looked at him, wide eyed and taken back. The word 'what' plastered all over his face. As Brian stepped closer, Zacky turned to him. Brian smirked the whole time.

"Well," he started, staring Zacky straight into his eye, "wasn't that a thrill." Brian stated slightly monotonously; he wasn't just talking about Hayley storming out.
Zacky looked away from Brian's eyes. He stared at anything, it didn't matter. As long as his eyes stayed away from the man infront of him.

Brian backed up, still grinning. "I'm going to take a nice, long, hot shower," he turned his back and went to the bunk room door. Before he stepped inside, Brian looked over his shoulder."You can join if you want." Brian slipped behind the door.
Zacky could hear the water muffled from the bathroom.

Zacky twisted his lips as he thought. His eyes shifted to the door as he listened to the water.
Ignore it. Don't go in there. Fuck Brian, it's giving the baby what he wants.

It was a second later and Zacky's clothes had joined Brian's in a pile on the floor, interwining, like the pair in the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
Comments? <3