You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

03.

That night, Avenged Sevefold went back to their bus to party it up. Cans upon cans. Bottles upon bottles. There was a lot to clean the next morning. The biggest drinkers in the band were undeniablly Brian and Jimmy. Zacky and Johnny both came in second last.
But tonight, Zacky topped everyone.

When everyone was too drunk to notice, Brian grabbed a hold of Zacky's hand and led him to the back of the bus. "Tonight is going to be the night." Brian spoke into Zacky's ear and he began to rip of Zacky's pants. Brian knew how utterly wasted Zacky was. If he wanted some action, now would be the perfect time to get it.
Zacky could barely stay awake. He was on the verge of passing out. He really didn't know what was going on.

Never before have they gone that far. They've had talks about it; about taking the next and final step in the 'bases'. Brian wanted to go all the way.
Zacky had always been skeptical about it, and always turned the offer down. The truth was he just wasn't ready for that step yet, and he thought Brian had understood.

But he was wrong.

Brian continued to yank off Zacky's pants, then to his own. Brian had stripped his bottom half naked and quickly flipped him around. Zacky rolled his head back and looked over his shoulder at Brian. He shook his head and strained his eyes. "What..are..you..doing?" Zacky slurred backing far away from Brian.

Zacky bent down and pulled his pants back up. He did up his fly and turned to Brian, who attacked in and pushed him against the bunks, ravishing him with kisses all along his face and neck. Zacky scrunched up his face and began to push Brian away. "Brian, no!" He pushed away.

But the more he pushed, the harder Brian came back at him. "You're mine. I want you so bad." Brian whispered, biting at his earlobe. Zacky could smell the alcohol on Brian's breath, but he could taste it as Brian left wet kisses along his face. "No, please." Zacky begged, pushing at Brian's chest.

Zacky's pleas were ignored. Brian had pushed him to the floor and began to stradle him. This wasn't a game anymore, Zacky thought to himself. Desperate to get him off, Zacky lifted his knee. It came in direct and forceful contact with Brian's package.
In a cry of nagging pain, Brian fell limp off of Zacky, curling up in a ball to himself. Zacky stumbled to his feet, watching his boyfriend scream in drunken agony. "Fuck you Zacky, you little bitch!" Brian spat.

Guilty for what he'd done, Zacky ran out of the bunk part of the bus. "I'm sorry, Brian. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..." He slurred as he ran away. Zacky left Brian in a screaming mess on the floor in the next room. He entered the party part of the bus, and looked at everyone. They were too drunk to even notice Zacky had entered the room.

"Ihavetogetoutofhere."He mumbled to himself. He stumbled to the tour bus door, and walked off, slamming the door shut, almost falling off the steps as he climbed down.
It was dark, and a maze of tour buses stood in his way.

He let his head drop, and slowly began his trek for fresh air. Zacky dragged his feet as he walked along the buses, looking for an opening to pass out by. He felt himself weaken and his thoughts began to drowned him. Zacky felt as if he was going to fall over, so quickly he put his hand up to the side of a bus, bending over and waiting for the vomit to come.

"Ughhh." He groaned painfully, bringing his hand to his stomach. Slowly, he threw his back against the random bus and slid down the side. He sat on the cold concrete and leaned his head back, looking to the night sky.

The night was cool and fresh, and slowy he began to feel better.
Until he heard a voice.

"Are you okay?" A little voice called. Zacky titled his head to the right.

Darkend red hair, but bright orange in the moonlight. Her smile as bright as stars. Zacky gawked at her with drunken eyes.
"Hey, dude, are you okay?" She bent down and shook his shoulder.

Her touch warm as the sun. Zacky still watched her. With no control over his actions, he opened his mouth to speak.
"Pretty..." He slurred.

All of a sudden, Zacky looked away. Something unsettling was brewing from deep in the pit of his stomach, and without warning, a surge of alcohol and today's lunch came sprewing out his mouth in a puddle before him. He quickly stood on his knees and keeled over, hacking up his guts.

He still felt sunshine touching his shoulder. It moved over to his back and began to rub up and down.
"It's okay, it's okay. Let it out." She cooed over and over again. When Zacky was done, he looked up at her.

The last he saw before he slipped into unconciousness, was an angel in the dark of night.
And angel named Hayley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Thank you to the lovely people who have been commenting and following the story!
This one is for you. <3