You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

04.

Zacky woke on a strange couch, under a strange blanket, in a strange bus. He looked about his surroundings, and wondered just how much he drank last night; he had no clue in hell how he ended up in such a place. Zacky groaned and propped himself up weakily and closed his eyes, shielding his sight from the grey daylight leaking through the blinds.

"Morning." someone said.
Zacky turned his head to his side, straining his eyes. There, Hayley Williams stood with a bottle of advil on one hand, a glass of water in the other. Despite the throbbing in his brain, Zacky looked at her smile, and suddenly everything was okay.

"Did I sleep with you?" Zacky asked shyly, looking up at her with embaressed eyes. Hayley smiled wider, then knelt beside the couch. "Yeah, you're an animal in bed!"
He sensed the sarcasum in her voice. Zacky shook his messy hair with relief.

"What happend last night?" He accepted the glass and pills from Hayley, downing them then setting the glass on the floor beside her. Hayley folded her hands in her lap, and hunched over so she was at his level. "Well, I found you just outside our bus," she twisted her lips, "and you threw up on our bus' wheel." Zacky glared at her, dropping jaw slightly.
"Shit. I'm so sorry." Zacky botled up right, peeling the wool blanket from his legs. As he swung his feet over, his head pounded in his skull. He raised his hand quickly and massaged his head.

"Woah woah woah, slow down there." Hayley rushed to his side, gently laying him back down on the couch, careful not to bash his head off the arm rest.
Zacky, hypnotized by her touch, followed the movement of her hand as she lightly guided him back down.

He looked up at her with pained eyes. "The rain will watch it away." She joked as her eyes moved to the blinds. Zacky turned his head and with his finger, spread apart the blinds and watched the rain splatter against the roof tops of nearby buses.
Zacky pulled away from the window, his faced dazed.

"Zacky... Vengeance, right?" They met each others eyes. Hayley's finger pointed like a gun to his chest. "Avenged Sevenfold?" Zacky threw her a drunken smile. "Hayley Williams. Paramore." He said with more confidence.
Her teeth sparkeled. "That's right."

Suddenly, in the awkwardness of the silence between them, everything came rushing back to Zacky.
All of yesterday, the party.
Brian.

"I have to go." He bolted to his feet despite the nagging pain in his brain. The blanket dropped off his waist to the floor. Hayley got up and stepped away. "Are you sure? You can stay for a bit, if you'd like." She motioned to the couch. If Zacky didn't know any better, he could have sworn she looked hurt.

He studied her face, then looked away. "Uhh, Hayley," he stuttered her name, "I'd love to, really. You've taken good care of me, and I apperciate it, but I gotta get back to my bus," he took a slow to towards her. "But, I kind of got in a fight with my bo---"
Zacky went to say boyfriend, then realized who he was talking to.

"I got in a fight with my friend last night, and I... I need to... Well, I just have to talk to him about it, that's all." He rolled his eyes to the ground. When he met Hayley's gaze again, he felt his knees begin to buckle. He quickly kept his stare to the floor below her. Her radiance to bright for him.

She was still smiling, he could feel it. "Well, okay then. I guess I'll see you around then."
Zacky nodded then turned away for the door. "Thanks, Hayley." He looked at her once more before turning away.

Hayley waited until he reached the door, then she took a step forward then cleared her throat. "Hey, uh. Zacky." she called out, turning him around. Zacky lifted his chin the best he could, trying to make himself look as well and healthy as he could.

She let her hand flop to her side. Her sigh was choppy. "I'd love to hang out some more. We could grab a coffee some day, if you'd like."

Zacky matched her smile. He nodded his head and backed up. "I would love to." He said in a muffled and scratchy voice. And with that, he turned around and stumbled out the tour bus tour, leaving Hayley alone.

The rain hit hard on the top of Zacky's head, and with his hangover still looming over him, the drops falling from the sky left more like hammers bashing him over the head. His shoes grinded in with the mud with each step he took. His clothes stuck to his body

"Zacky!" someone shouted above the rain. Zacky jerked his body around, spinning under the rain drops. To his surprise, there she was. Soaking wet and running towards him. It looked like something out of a romantic novel or chick flick. Her hair stuck to her face like glue, and she never looked better.

Mesmorized, he watched Hayley's every step. She ran towards him smiling, squinting from the rain. She held out her arms. Something black and small rested in the palm of her hand. "You forgot your phone." Hayley said cheerfully.
As Zacky retrieved his cellphone, he gazed upon her face. Everything about her seemed to replace the rain with sunshine.

"Thank you." Zacky half-whispered.
Hayley widened her smile. "No problem." She whispered back before turning away. Zacky waited a moment, just staring as she ran back to her bus. Her orange hair was matted and tangled and rested on her back. Mud kicked up from behind as she jogged away. She looked like a complete mess.

She looked perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3