You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

05.

Thoughts of Hayley prouncing around in the rain stuck in Zacky's mind as he made his way to dry oasis which was the tour bus. He quickend his pace, jogging to the bus tour. Zacky raised a soaking wet hand on the handle and pulled the door open, hoping inside. He climbed the steps and shook his head; beads of water flying from his hair.

He looked at everyone stationed at the central part of the bus. They gawked as if they hadn't seen him in years. Zacky met everyone's eyes. "Uh, hiya." He waved his hand shyly.

"Dude, did you pass out in the fucking bushes?" Jimmy asked, chuckling over his words.
No, in Paramore's tour bus.

"Yeah man, I woke up like 5 minutes ago." Zacky pointed his thumb behind him, shielding his eyes from Jimmy as he passed by. Before he entered the narrow hallway leading to the bathroom, Zacky caught Brian from the corner of his eye. From the glimpse he took, Zacky confirmed that Brian's head was down, and his fingers folded into themselves, almost if he looked ashamed.
Sorry, even.

Zacky continued his path, rolling his eyes to the ground. He stepped into the puny bathroom then stripped himself of his clothes. Zacky kicked them with his foot to the side, and they thumped on the tile floor with a wetted thud. Quickly, Zacky hopped intot he shower, cranking the hot water on high. Zacky skin scalded under the watery heat, and it never felt so good. The pressure in his brain began to relieve itself. Zacky's hangover melted away from him, mixing with the dirt as it sank down the drain.

-------------------------------------------------------

A cloud of steam marked Zacky's enterance into the hallway as he stepped out of the bathroom. With only a towel around his waist, he went for his suitcase, grabbing dry and laundry scented clothes. He tossed them on the bunk, sighing. It felt so nice with only a towel on. So free and unconstricted.

"You're so pretty with no clothes on."

Zacky whipped around. Brian grinned at the end of the bus hallway, leaning against the wall. He took a step closer to Zacky. "You ran of last night. I went looking for you."
Something in Brian's tone didn't settle with Zacky.

"You seemed kind of angry yesterday..." Brian pouted. Zacky was semi-starstruck. He gazed down at the floor, trying to remember everything. But everything wasn't coming back to him. Nothing was, no matter how hard he strained his brain. It only hurt more.

"Do you.. remember anything last night?" Brian asked. Zacky simply shook his head. Brian smiled devilishly. "Figures. You stormed off in quite the huff last night. Oh and thanks for kicking me in the nads."

Zacky looked up at him, peeling off his towel and going for his boxers. "I.. what?"
Brian shurgged. "Yeah man, you kicked me in the balls for no reason last night! You started calling me shit then ran off and no one had seen you since! I went out looking for you, but I was basically hammered and couldn't see straight." Brian fibbed.

Zacky pulled up his boxers and looked away. Brian moved behind him, locking on to his waist, resting his head on Zacky's shoulder.
"You had me so worried." Brian whispered, somber and weak. Zacky looked ahead at the bunks. "Really?" Zacky's voice equally as weak.

"Would I lie to you?"

Zacky twisted his lips. "I'm sorry." He apologized, turning his head so Brian could kiss his cheek.

"Nah don't worry about it," Brian let go of Zacky, "just don't be expecting babies anymore!" He joked. A small smile found it's way to Zacky's lips as Brian waltzed out of the bunk room and into the main sitting area. Zacky continued to dress himself then joined everyone out front.

"Buses are due to leave in an hour. It's a good thing you're back, Zack cause we would have left without you." Matt drove his arm into a bag of chips as he looked up at Zacky. Zacky just shook his head and drove himself to the kitchen cabniet, pulling out a bottle of advil and pouring himself a lukewarm glass of water.

He took the medication then turned tot he conversation that was brewing in the main area. He watched Brian laugh manically and smiled to himself. Zacky reminded himself of his love and devotion to Brian, and the girl he met only yesterday seemed to slip his mind.

But history is doomed to repeated itself, even if it's recent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3
Anyone want to make me a banner?