You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

06.

Rochester, New York

The bus wheels screeched to a blunt stop. Everyone was antsy to hop off the bus and get a taste of the new air. The bus shook as the five guys flew from the door; their feet grinding with the gravel beneath them. They shielded their eyes from the sun and watched as many other buses pulled up behind them; a musical convoy.

"Let's go see the stage." Brian leaned over to Zacky. He looked into his boyfriend's eyes and smiled lazily, shaking his head.
"Nah, dude, I'm tired. I'm probably just going to take a nap for a while," Zacky looked over his shoulder at the bus, then looked back to Brian. "I'll catch up with you guys in a few hours or so."

Brian scowled at Zacky, but then replaced the sterness of his face with a smile, raising his hand waiting for Zacky to take it. "All right, dude." They slapped hands and Brian pulled Zacky closer, forcefully. Brian wrapped a quick hand about his waist, squezed hard, then before anyone could see, he pushed Zacky away and caught up with the rest of the band.

Zacky simply rolled his eyes to the ground and turned on his heel back to his bus. He stretched his arms for the door, but they dropped as a voice sounded behind him.
"Fancy meeting you here."

Zacky whipped around. His heart dropped. "Hayley." Zacky smiled, turning away from the door. He zoned to a spot under her nose. "You got your septum pierced?" Zacky motioned to his face.
Hayley looked down and smiled, raising her hand to touch her ring. "Yeah I got it done last night."

"Stings like a motherfucker, doesn't it?" Zacky leaned against the bus, crossed his arms. Hayley chuckled. "Yeah, you could say that," she paused, then looked straight into his eyes. Zacky shuddered at the spark in her eyes. "We match."

Lost in the curve of her lips, Zacky cocked his head and studied every freckle that painted her face. Her smile swam in the watyery reflection of his eyes. He didn't want to blink. He wanted to bask in her beauty, always.

"So uh, what about that coffee date?"

Zacky snapped himself back to reality. He shook his head a little. "Coffee! Right now, with you... and me." Zacky stuttered out. The sun blinded him, but Hayley stood at an angel before him; her hair like fire. Sunshine outlined her body, making her even more luminous and she already was. Zacky could have sworn he saw her halo.

"Or, you know, we could just take a walk downtown. Get to know the place a little." Hayley motioned to the road that ran along the edge of the barren Warped Tour field. Zacky felt magnetised; almost like he was under a spell. "Okay, sounds good."
Zacky knew he told Brian he was going to rest. It was like lying to Brian, although... it wasn't. It was just a change of plan, that's all.

But if Brian were to see him walk off with Hayley, it wouldn't end too well.

"Great, let's go!" Hayley flashed her teeth then began to walk anywhere. Zacy felt himself being pulled behind her; drawn to her. He followed closely beside her, towering over her greatly. "I haven't been to Rochester is so long." Hayley began conversation.
Zacky remembered the last time Avenged was in Rochester.

"The last time we were here, a fan jumped on stage and tried to tackle our lead singer." Zacky began his story. He looked down at Hayley only to find her looking back up at him with total intrigue. Something churned inside Zacky's stomach each time he looked at her.

Lost in the story, lost in the laughter, and lost in each other's company, Zacky didn't even noticed Brian's eyes burn into the back of his head from far away. All Brian could do is scowl as his boyfriend walked off with the queen of warped tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?<3