You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

07.

Their shoes grinded on the gravel with each step they took. Their steps in unison, walking slowly, closely together, side by side. Sometimes, if the movement was right, their hands brushed against each other, only briefly, before they snatched their wrists back infront of them. The crickets chipped in the grass. The sun felt behind a dark sky. Night was beginning to fall, and both of them began to yawn.

"There's my bus." Hayley pointed. Zacky followed her finger, watching the invisible line she drew for him. Zacky frowned; he felt so blessed being near her presence, and the last thing he wanted to do was say goodnight. Their strides slowed together; anything to spend a few more moments with each other.

Unfortunately, they eventually reached the bus. Hayley looked up at Zacky, Zacky looked to the ground. She smiled at him. "I had a fun night."
Zacky gulped, then shifted is eyes on her. "I did too," he looked down and fumbled over his front pocket. He pulled out some money. "Here, I feel like a dick for letting you pay." He handed Hayley the bill, urging her to take it.

Hayley simply raised her hand, pushing it away. "Keep your money, dude. We'll just shake on it."
Slightly stunned, Zacky lowered his money then he too raised his hand, taking hers.

Fire sparked between their palms, sending jolts of energy through their arms and straight into their hearts. Their pulses pounding. Each cheek flushed. They both felt the sweat, and before long their retracted their hands back to their sides, still smiling. Hayley looked to the bus door, placing her hand over the latch.

"There is one way to repay me."

Zacky melted. His heart punching at the wall of his chest. Kiss me.. wait, don't.

"There's party tomorrow night. All the bands are going to be there. It's just a Warped Tour party. Please come?" Hayley climbed the first step of the bus door. Zacky looked up at her. Hayley towered over him.

"Of course." He felt hypnotized, almost as if he was obligated to say yes. Hayley simply smiled, then opened the door. "Goodnight, Zacky."

What happened next hit him like a freight train. Hayley lifted her hand to her lips and blew him a quick kiss before stepping into the bus and closing the door behind her. Zacky placed his hand on his face, almost as if he left the kiss on his cheek. He smiled awkwardly as he turned around.

Dazed, he continued to walk away with his fingers caressing the side of his face. He only lowered his hand when he saw the Avenged bus. He scurried over to the door before he hopped inside.

The bus was dark, so Zacky fumbled for the light switch. The guys were probably still out. Zacky's fingers ran along the light switch, and in his flick, the bus lit. Zacky looked about the main part, almost jumping out his skin.

There sat Brian, cigarette in hand, scowling at Zacky angrily. He said nothing. He did not move. Brian just glared coldy.

Zacky knew what was coming next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I plan to get more up shortly.