You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

08.

"Uh, hey, baby." Zacky said weakly as he cautiously made his way over to the couch. Brian's eyes narrowed in on Zacky as he came closer. He flicked the ash off the end of his cigarette, then stared at Zacky like he was nothing. Brian's stare pierced a whole right through Zacky, and the silence began to hurt him. Zacky kept his eyes down as he sat on the opposite side of the couch. He cossed his ankles and folded his hands into his lap, continuing to look away.

Brian brought his smoke to his lips. "How was your nap?" He questioned. Zacky's heart skipped. He felt like a teenager again, getting caught for sneaking out. Zacky rolled his eyes to the other side of the room. "I didn't take a nap. I think you know that." Brian got up from his side of the couch. He moved to the side of the table and put his cigarette out in the ash tray. Brian stalked around the room.

"Tell me. Is she good in bed?"

Zacky's eyes widend and immediately looked at Brian. "Are you kidding me! Is that what you think we did? And thanks for spying on me by the way!"
"Don't turn this around on me, Zacky. Don't you yell at me either. And don't you dare pretend this is something else." Brian lunged forward, pointing his finger. Zacky looked back down at the ground.

"We just went out for coffee," Zacky began weakly. "That's all." He finally looked Brian in the eye, flinching. "Coffee my ass, Zacky." Brian started up the guilt trip. He rested his hands on his hips then laughed. "You know, it's starting to make sense now. The way you're always talking about Paramore? Tell me. Do you think she's pretty?"

Zacky looked back down at the ground, unable to answer. He never saw it coming. Brian's hand came in hard contact with Zacky's cheek, stinging the second he touched him. Brian's fingernails scraping across his face, leaving behind red trails of broken skin. Zacky inhaled sharply, bringing his own hand to his face, smoothing the pain. His eyes brimming slightly with water as he gazed up at his boyfriend.

Brian looked down at Zacky, eyebrow cocked, eyes narrowed. He wanted to spit on Zacky; he was completely disgusted.

"You look at me when I'm talking to you." Brian whispered harshly. His words as cold as winter. A tear spileld from Zacky's eye, and he felt stupid. He felt stupid for crying.

"You're weak Zacky. I know it, and you know it," Brian began. He leaned in closer to Zacky's ear, resting his hands on the arm rest of the couch briefly. "I don't think this is going to work. We can't have you running around with strange girls, can we?" Brian inisted on leaning in even closer. Zacky felt warm breath tickle the inside of his ear.

"It's over." Brian whispered. He stepped back, grinning lightly. He grabbed his pack of smokes from the counter, then waltzed off to the bunk room, leaving Zacky alone in his tears.

Once Brian's presence was gone, Zacky didn't hold back his emotions. The white hot stinging of his cheek was cooled by his tears. Quickly he got up, and bolted for the door. The sun had finally gone down, and already the sky was littered with stars. He knew exactly where he wanted to be. Far from his own bus. Far from Brian.

Zacky wanted to be anywhere with Hayley, lying in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3