You Taste Like Heaven, He Tastes Like Synyster Gates

09.

A knock came to the door. Hayley groggily got up from the couch she had just placed herself on, and in the dark, she fumbled slowly to the door. She fidgeted with the latch, then peeled open the door. She couldn't decide weather to smile and gasp.

There Zacky stood. She could tell his eyes were red, even in the murky moonlight. His head hung low on his spine; his neck crooked. Hayley dropped her excitement to see him, and as soon as they locked eyes, she pulled him into a hung. Her arms lcoked around his arms as the staggered backwards on the bus. Zacky put his hands on her waist, only for a second before he dropped them back to his sides. He leaned into Hayley as she squeezed harder.

Her hands went to his arms. Hayley pushed him back and looked him in the eye. "What happend."
She said it more like a statement. A demand, instead of a question. Zacky simply looked to the floor below her. After seconds of silence, Hayley placed her hand on his back and led him to the couch, guiding him the best she could through the foggy darkness. She sat him down and took a seat directly beside him; their hips touching.

Hayley's hand still rested on his back. "Zacky?" She asked, still waiting for an answer. Zacky looked past her, his eyes watering slightly. "My... girlfriend.." Zacky fibbed. He hoped Hayler could take the hint so he wouldn't have to go on.
"Oh dear." Hayley moved her hand up and down his back, "What was her name?"

Damnit, he thought. "Bri...ttany." He fibbed again. This was no way to start any kind of relationship. On a lie.
Hayley could see his pain in his eyes, and feel it radiating off his back and she rubbed over his shirt. She twisted her lips as she looked upon the features of his saddend face.

Zacky eventually looked up at her, and as their eyes met, a spark went off inbetween them, heating the room with just a glance. Hayley's expression no longer sympathetic, but intriguely interested. Zacky's frown slowly forming into a smile. Their eyes adjusted to the darkness of the bus.

The moment lingured on, and Hayley's hand dropped from Zacky's back to her own lap. She began to shake, for she wanted to place it on his thigh. Zacky quickly turned his head and looked around the blackend bus, as if he was searching for something.
As if he was checking to make sure they were alone.

Hayley leaned in closer. "No one's here." She whispered, almost directly in his ear. She moved back and looked into his eyes. A grin creeping on his lips. And just like that, he stretched his neck foreward, and met her mouth, secretly in the same was he wanted since the moment he saw her. Hayley flinched backwards from shock, but caved and gave in, pushing forward, against his lips. She felt it was nessescary to touch his thigh. She steadily lifted her hand and flopped on his leg. The spot burned under his jeans, tingling as her fingers rested.

Zacky gently lunged foreward, pushing her back a little, placing his hands to her face to enhance the kiss. Eyelashes brushing along cheekbones. The kiss was never broken. In fear of losing the moment, they took breaths through their noses, inhaling each others scent as they did so.

Hayley's flavour slowly creeped onto Zacky's tounge. She tasted sweet, too sweet. Sugary sweet, but not like a vanilla cigar.
Sweeter than nothing I've ever tasted." Zacky told himself. He couldn't quite pin point her flavour. He went for more; her lips fusing with his.

In the quiet, in the darkness, and in the comfort of being together, Zacky forgot all of Brian in that moment he spent with Hayley.
Then it came to him.

Not sweet like sugar, sweet like Heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? <3
Sorry for the wait. I have not abanndoned this story, do not worry!
So. Here's the chapter most of you have been dying to read, so I hope you enjoy!