We're Here to Take Your Hearts

TWELVE

They walked into the house. Pete was sitting on the couch with his laptop infront of him. Clarissa walked in and sat on the couch between Frank and Ryan.

"Oh hey Clarissa." Pete said without looking away from the screen. Clarissa's green eyes filled with tears. She stood up and walked up the stairs to her room where she slammed the door. "What the hell is her problem?" Pete mumbled.

Ryan got up and walked up the stairs stopping at Clarissa's door.

"Clarissa, come out. The guys want to spend their last night with you before they leave tomorrow." Ryan begged. Clarissa opened the door and walked past Ryan down the stairs. She sat where hre former place was and watched the t.v.

"Hey Clarissa, go get me a soda." Pete said. Clarissa didn't respond. "Clarissa, now!" She got up from her spot.

"Unbeliveable prick, can't even play bass, stuck up..." Clarissa cursed in French, which cause Sarah to bust out laughing.

"You speak French!?" Bob said. Sarah nodded. "So do I!" He said. He laughed remembering what Clarissa said. Clarissa walked back into the room and handed Pete his soda. He opened it...then it sprayed all over his face. Everyone laughed like crazy.

"Clarissa! What the hell!? Go get me a towel!" He demamded.

"Stupid, inconsiderate, dumbass..." She cursed more, causing Bob and Sarah to laugh more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clarissa sat up in her room. It was 4 in the morning. Just then Frank poked his head in the door.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I can't sleep." She replied.

"Why?"

"I'm sad you're leaving tomorrow." She confessed. Frank sighed and layed down in her bed next to her.

"C'mere." He said with his arms open. Clarissa leaned back and layed in Frankie's arms. "I'll call you okay? I promise. And you have to promise you'll call me whenever Pete gives you problems." Frank said.

"Be prepard to get a shit-load of phonecalls." She muttered.

"Whatch you mouth." Frank scolded. Clarissa nodded and sighed. "Our plane leaves in two hours, I have to go wake the guys. Bye." He said sadly.

"Bye." Clarissa choked out through her tears. Frank planted a kiss on her temple and climbed out of the bed. He quietly closed the door.

"I love you Frankie." She whispered.