We're Here to Take Your Hearts

TWO

Sarah's POV:

I woke up to sunlight shining through my windows of my new room. I hated it. I felt so lonely. There were no kids here, my age I could talk to.
I got up and pulled on a shirt over my white tank-top and walked to my laptop. I opened it and signed onto AIM.

greysceneyou: Clarissa? You there?

cookiesxarexyummee: HI! How was your first big night at the Beckett residence?!

greysceneyou: Horrible.

cookiesxarexyummee: what!? why?

greysceneyou: I'm so lonely and he lives with all these other guys like his age. the youngest is spencer from panic at the disco.

cookiesxarexyummee: you forgot the ! in panic.

greysceneyou: CLARISSA!

cookiesxarexyummee: sorry! well, just get used to it i guess. you cant change it.

greysceneyou: yeah you're right. well, today i have to go with all of them to the recording studio.

cookiesxarexyummee: i bet that'll be fun! sarah, your in a house with all of your favorite bands! how can you not be excited!?

greysceneyou: i don't know. ill wait and see. for the record my chem isn't here so shut-up.

cookiesxarexyummee: lol okay. ttyl. ILY!

greysceneyou: ttyl2......ILYTOO!

cookiesxarexyummee has signed off


I sighed and looked at my clock. It was 10 in the morning and I felt like crap. I walked back to my bed and right as I got comfortable William barged in.

"PANCAKES!!!!!" He shouted.

"Ugh...." I mumbled.

"Let's go! Up and at em' pumpkin!"

"Did you just call me pumpkin?" I asked looked at him.

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't"

"Okay, well you have to get up. We're eating breakfast downstairs and then we're getting ready so we can head over to the studio."

"Whatever." I mumbled as I plunged back into my sea of blankets. He sighed and walked out. I got up, lock my door, and combed my hair. I opened the door an walked back down the stairs.

"GOOD MORNING!" All of them screamed.

I groaned and sat at the open spot next to Will. He sat a huge stack of pancakes in front of me.

"Um... how many pancakes did you give me?!" I asked staring at the large column in front of me.

"Only seven." He replied.

"I only eat one."

"What!? You should eat more than that."

"But I get full, then I don't feel good."

"Fine. Eat as much or little as you want." I sighed and picked up my fork. I took little bites of one pancake. I was finally finished then headed upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the front seat next to Will and watched the trees go by in the window.

"Who was that girl at the orphanage?" He asked.

"My best friend. She's more like my sister."

"Ah, do you miss her?"

"She was like my sister, of course I miss her."

"If it helps, I know a guy in the house that wants to adopt."

"What!?"

"Don't tell her though okay. I'm not sure if he is or isn't."

"Okay!" I said grinning. I was praying with all my hope I would see Clarissa again.