Training School For Angels

Part 2

Today is my first day in a new high school , again. I’ve been in so many I don’t have any friends. But Grandfather promised me this will be the last time. This is why I still in 11th grade. I’m walking to classroom 103 , History class with Ms. Keaton. I entered and everybody was talking but they stopped to stare at me. In the immense silence the teacher asks for my name and hobbies.

- My name is Yuki Grizzly and would like to make friends for once in my life. I say with a smile on my face and take a sit.

- Watashi wa Julia desu . Yoroshiku. Namae wa? – says this nerdy girl with really long brown hair and green eyes.

- What? – I reply

- Oh! Excuse me , I just thought you knew Japanese , since you look Japanese.- she says in he nerdy accent

- Sorry , you will have to teach me – I say and look to the front

Then in lunch time Julia sit with me and try to make a conversation. But I’m to shy to answer , she must thought I was ignoring her.

The rest of the day was boring , well full of retarded people but boring. When I get back home there’s a package on my bed , when I open it’s the Brave Wings Training School for Angels books , homework and equipment . There’s also a letter that says.

Dear Yuki Grizzly:

The reason why we send this letter is to inform that the government of the United Stated had discovered the school’s location. Luckily we had enough time to send everybody’s equipment back and disappear any evidence. Every student may have to learn by themselves until we find a new location. We will keep in touch with everybody to see the progress.

Sincerely.

Anastacia Wings
School’s Principal

Finally I will not sleep , is not like Angels need to sleep much . I guess double-life /double-work . I take a bath and I start doing my high school homework. In the Training school for Angels we have ranges too.

Newbie – 3 years of basic stuff. Ex. Why you are an Angel ? – History of Angels – The purpose of getting powers – Why people can’t know we are Angels …

First Wing – How to train your powers - How to control them – How the surrounding for somebody’s good ….

Kerubine Trainee – Where to search your powers- Powers of level 1 and 2 (The higher the level the harder to train and use , Level 10 is the higher and you could die using one of this powers)

Serafin Trainee – How to see everybody’s aura – Power of Level 3 , 4 – how to manipulate the 4 elements.

Second Wing – How to see everybody’s soul – How to travel with your soul only Power of Level 5 and 6 –

Archangel – How to fight with demons – How to avoid demonic temptations (everything else about demons)

Angel – Powers of Level 7, 8 , 9 , 10 – hard (worse then military) training

At Graduation Anastacia will choose a family of this world for me to take care of. (Same for other Angels) . Right now I’m going to start my First Wing training .