So You're Telling Me You're a Leader of One of the Most Powerful Vampire Clans and You Think You Love Me?

I Want The Truth Now

I woke in my bed again, or was it again. I wasn't sure if I had woken up and went down to the kitchen and then got all worked up about them hiding the truth from me that I colapsed again or if I dreamed it all happening.

I got up and looked out the still light window, at the over cast sky and then down to the front lawn of my house and saw someone leaveing. Caius.

I opened the window and yelled out "Caius!"

He hesetntly turned around.

"Stay there do not leave!" I ordered him and before he could answer I left the window running down stairs and t the door ignoring Bella and Edward.

I burst through the front door and into Caius wrapping my arms around him. I tensed up as hard a a stone. I knew he was hard but this was harder than usual.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have to go home" he told me

"I'll walk with you then" I offered

"I mean home as in Volturi home"

"But why don't you still have a few months left here"

"No I forgot this was only a two month deal" He said looking desroyed "I'm sorry"

"No your lieing again!" I yelled

"Dannie, Shhh, calm down I don't want a repeat of what happened in the kitchen" Caius begged

"I'll calm down" I told him "on one condition you tell me the truth"

"But--" Caius started

"No but's just the truth"

Caius looked over my shoulder with a begging expersion, man this guy was really easy to read or was that just me. I looked back to see Bella with a 'Don't-you-dare' expresion and Edward with a thoughtful expresion.

"I. Want. The. Truth. Now" I stated looking back and forth to Edward, Bella and Caius.

"Fine" Edward said.

"Good" I said walking inside with the other following.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliff hanger
is she going to get the full truth nothing but the truth to the best of there knowlage or are they gunna lie again?
humm i havent decided
what do you think?
Truth or Lies?