The War of Farshan

The Truth

When they removed the blindfold, the room looked like a prison cell, grey walls with little light and a black door, Sir was standing at the door. I wanted to scream, but screaming wouldn't help, they could kill me just like that.
"Now let’s see what we have here" Sir’s gaze slid over my body, his dark eyes stopped at my breast then shot up to my face. He walked over to me slowly, placed his hand on my leg.
"Are you going to be nice or are we going to have to do to you what we did to your friend?"
"What did you do to her?"
"A little of this and a little of that" he moved his hand up my body, leg to breast, breast to face. My whole body was shaking; the pan in my arm felt like someone had taken a knife and slit them open.
"Do you know why your here"
"I'm here because you English scum go after innocent girls for you own pleasure"
Sir grabbed my throat; i couldn't breathe "What did I just say? Be nice" he let go of my throat so that I could breathe, I gasped in air.
"Your here because you don’t know who you are, you father isn't you father, you mother lied to you to protect you."
"What? No... You’re lying...No."
"Yes. You mother lied to you, kept you away from the truth."
"No... No..." tears were running down my face, i let my head drop.
Sir looked at one of the other soldier. "Bring in Olden"
The soldier left, I just sat there and cried, minutes later I look up and sore Jake in the door way, he was free, there was no rope there that should have bided his hands together. Why was Jake free?
"Jake? What?"
"Aw, Jake never told you where he was from. You never meet his family." The teats just kept coming, i couldn't stop them. "We'll give you a few minutes" Sir and the other soldiers left. Jake moved over to me slowly then put a hand on my face.
"Don't touch me" I had stopped the tears for now
Jake let his hand slip back to his side, "I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen"
"Then why did you let it? I love you, but I guess you don't love me. We mean nothing to you, was i just something to hide who you were"
"No"
"Then why did you do this? Why?
He stayed quiet, the tears had started again
"WHY?" I had never raised my voice at him
"Because... Because..."
"Why?"
"Because i'm one of them... well only half. I’m like you."
"I’m nothing like you; you’re a two faced, lying, bastard, that all way does what he is told"
"I’m sorry"
"Stop apologizing, they mean nothing to me, you mean nothing too me."
"I’m..."
The door crashed open...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so lone, my other laptop went down and all my stories were on it
But I hope you injoy it.
:D