Strike Up The Band

Chapter 8

-----Ricks POV-------

"I'll uh...leave you guys to it, I'm not sure I wanna be there for the reunion of my twin sister and her boyfriend who also happens to be my best friend" We both laughed

"Danny is that you?" God I've missed her voice, despite the fact we have been on the phone for an hour very day since she left.
"I bloody hope not, coz otherwise everything i've been thinking for the last two years is SERIOUSLY wrong!"
"RICK?!?!?" she called, running into my arms. I lifted her up kissed her full on the mouth. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"
"I missed you......." i said quietly looking down, trying to maintain some of my masculinity. She giggled. "Your still wearing that hat? I dont think I even wear it that much!" we both laughed.
"I missed you" she said simply placing her lips on mine. I gently bit down on her bottom lip asking for entrance. i slipped my tongue in massaging it against hers. I put her down as we moved to the sofa, never breaking the kiss. I pushed her down straddling her.
"You guys better not be screwing on the sofa!" Danny walked in, hands over eyes and tripped over my bag then walked into the wall.
We pulled apart laughing our heads off.
"OH my god you guys were screwing!" Danny had finally opened his eyes, but quickly covered them again. What the hell was he on about. I looked at Hallie who had somehow lost her shirt and skirt then looked at my self to see I was only in boxers, which were feeling a little too tight right now.....
Then we looked at eachother and started laughing again.
"I uh.....gotta go to the bathroom" I said running off, trying to cover up the bulge in my boxers

------Hallies POV--------

"So where did you get off to little brother? hmmm? do you have ANY idea how worried I was about you?" I said, trying to keep a straight face.
"Evidently not that worried seeing as i just walked in on you and my best friend screwing!"
"We werent screwing!" i said laughing
"Hallie, your hand was down his boxers and his were GOD knows where"
"Danny, I think its about time some one talked to you about what sex is. Maybe Rick will do it while hes here?"
we bothe started laughing again only to be interrupted by a very loud moan.
"Oooh Hallie! God yes right there! oh fuuuuuck!!!"
I started giggling and Danny coughed awkwardly
"I'll uh leave you guys to it"

"Want some help there?" i was stood leaning against the bathroom door with a smirk on my face. Rick turned around looking horrified but relaxed a little when he saw me. "I cant believe its taken me this long to realise just how loud you are" i said laughing. Rick once again looked horrified. "Dont worry...hes only a little disturbed.....he'll go screw his girlfriend and everything will be hunky dory" i wispered into his ear. He shivered slightly. I smirked again and kissed a trail from his neck to his lips where i hovered slightly, teasing him. He shivered again and groaned slightly, I just giggled. Getting impatient, Rick grabbed the back of my head and kissed me roughly on the lips, his tongue begging for entrance, which I granted after a few moments of teasing. His tongue massaged mine causing me to moan loudly. He ripped off the clothes I had only jsut put back on as i slid off his boxers fully.
I slowly went down onto my knees, leaving a trail of kisses down his abs.
"You guys better not be screwing again!" we both groaned loudly in frustration.
"Danny, for fucks sake you have to have the worlds worst timing dont you!"
"I thought you said he was gonna screw his girlfriend!" Rick wisper-yelled
"I thought he was......maybe it was only a handjob" i said giggling. Rick smiled but shook his head at the same time
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been a while sorry!
Sorry if its crap aswell :|
anywhos, let me know what ya think and if you have any ideas =]