Sequel: Warrior Twilight 2

Warrior Twilight

Utter Contempt

"BEACH PARTY!" I meowed at the top of my lungs as I pounced to the very center of our grounds.
Everybody looked at me like I was crazy.
"Fine, you don't all have to come..." I looked down sadly.

Nobody really liked water that much, so a beach party wouldn't make that much sense.
But my close friends I guess decided it would be entertaining or something.
I grinned.
____________________________________________________________________
Before we even get there, we could hear a loud uproar of... some sort of ruckus or another.
We change a good distance away from the tree line, and then burst through the foliage onto the sand.

All of the wolves waved at us. I looked back at my girls... i was pretty sure they liked what they saw, not that really anybody else would have been able to tell that. I knew my cats well.
The boys all had their shirts off (duh, they always do), and where all, of course, completely ripped, but not like the gross body builder kind, but the natural kind that makes your mouth waited as they slowly padded up to me.
"Yay!" I squeaked happily.

There was Hawkbreath (Mandy), Sandmask (Phoebe), Scarpath (Madelaine), Spottedmask (Sarah), Mudpelt (Hannah), and of course Lindsay and me.

Pretty soon we are all off to the beach with our swim suits tied to our backs.
r and your knees feel weak. But we all had EXTREMELY strong knees.

There where 7 of them in all. Jacob, Seth, Quil, Embry, Sam, Jared, and Paul.

Somehow there was the same amount of cats as there where wolves.. funny how that worked out.
I walked over to Jacob, who was waiting impatiently for me to finally come over to him.
He gave my cheek a kiss as I sat down next to him on the log he was planted on.

He was kindling a small flame, and judging by the large pile of wood sitting next to it, it was going to be a pretty huge bon fire.

Surprisingly, by the time I looked up from Jacobs hands busy at work, each of my girls had already started mingling... and some of them had already started flirting.

"Hey Jacob," I whispered so that nobody else could hear.
He looked at me expectantly.
"Do any of them already have girl friends?"

I had to ask because I am slightly overprotective, and didn't want to see anybody getting hurt.

"Nope, only me," he told me, smiling. I had him so wound around my finger, it was crazy.

Not even an hour later, everybody else was already playing spin the bottle. I was slightly surprised, since most of my friends where a tad on the shy side, but I thought it was quite funny.

But I was snuggled comfortably in Jacob's arms, and the moon had finally started coming up.
"Jacob, does it matter that I am nocturnal?" I asked ponderously.
"Nope. Actually, I've decided to make the switch."
"Aww, just for me?" I teased.
He laughed.

"Hey look, all I'm saying is that a MALE leader can do a better job than a FEMALE leader, because males are STRONGER," I heard some voice say.
I looked away from Jacobs eyes, only to find that it was Quil. Sexist.

A growl came from my throat out of nowhere. My girls all seemed to also be offended by this comment. I could see their eyebrows slanting downwards.

In a voice too quiet for I'm sure anybody but Quil to hear, Mandy, who was standing face to face with him now, mumbled something that was probably a tad threatening, her eyes mere slits.

Quil murmured something back.
She obviously didn't like whatever he said.

Her face slowly formed into something fierce, a glare in her eyes... and in the blink of an eye she attacked.

Her sharp claws raked over his skin. By my own experience, I knew how EXTREMELY painful that was.
She morphed over in only a moment, hardly giving him anytime to react.

It was beyond me how ANYONE could have gotten her off, but before any permanent damage was done, she was sent hurteling over the water, until she soon met it, sending water into the air.

But she couldn't swim.
Her paws clawed at the surface of the water, reaching for oxygen.

Time stood still. Each of us girls froze. None of us could swim. Water was a bloodthirsty predator to us. She was sinking, and there was nothing I could do.

And then Seth jumped. Dived into the black water;
before I even had a chance to yell for help.

His body crashed to the water fluidly, almost like it was a part of him.

Slowly, time sped up again, as relief flowed back through me after the initial shock.
Breath escaped my lips, my lungs coming back to life.

Seth came back on the beach, a wet and shivering kitty held in his arms.

"QUIL!!! WHAT THE H*** WAS THAT FOR!!!" I yelled at him, my words dripping with utter contempt, surprising even myself with the use of a cuss word.
"Hey!" he yelled back defensively. "She was the one who attacked m--"
"Shut it Quil. She had good reason to too," Jacob ordered, backing me up.

Absolutely everybody, including all of the guys, glared at him.
Quil looked down at his feet, realizing he was completely outnumbered.
"Jees, sorry," he mumbled.

"You okay?" Seth asked, his hair dripping wet from having saved Sandmask.
She nodded, pawing at his leg in thank you.

Not in a good enough mood to change back into a human, she didn't even bother grabbing her swimsuit again. I grabbed her a random towel and dried her off.

During this time, Quil left... and good riddance.
♠ ♠ ♠
*coughI-HATE-QUILcough* ... what? ^^ heehee. well anyways, the next chapter is REALLY REALLY short. just a warning :P